If you woke up tomorrow as an Afro Am...

If you woke up tomorrow as an Afro American, what would be the 1st thing that...

Created by Uncle Roy on Apr 17, 2014

53 votes

Click on an option to vote

get a gold grill

wear your pants down low

get a weave implant

go to jail

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Not you

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 17, 2014
I would thank God I wasn't an inbred, white trash hillbilly.
Truthpaste

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Apr 17, 2014
Not you wrote:
I thank God everyday that I am not an internet troll from California that stalks the topix forums and makes up ridiculous shit. You are so obsessed with "inbred, white hillbilly trash" you must be one of them. That's all you think about day and night.

You represent California, so thanks for showing us what kind of lowest common denominator lives in your state. No wonder people are leaving CA. You alone are turning it into a toxis waste dump.
Not you

Whittier, CA

#3 Apr 17, 2014
Truthpaste wrote:
<quoted text>
I thank God everyday that I am not an internet troll from California that stalks the topix forums and makes up ridiculous shit. You are so obsessed with "inbred, white hillbilly trash" you must be one of them. That's all you think about day and night.
You represent California, so thanks for showing us what kind of lowest common denominator lives in your state. No wonder people are leaving CA. You alone are turning it into a toxis waste dump.
Jawjah is a crap hole. We are happy here, the richest state in America, because the southern boys are afraid to move here. The southern girls flock here. They're fat but doable.
Big Daddy Roy Goodnuff

Stone Mountain, GA

#4 Apr 18, 2014
Not you wrote:
<quoted text>
Jawjah is a crap hole. We are happy here, the richest state in America, because the southern boys are afraid to move here. The southern girls flock here. They're fat but doable.
Yeah the ugly fat low self esteem having white girls flock there to get knocked up by knuckle dragging black boys so they can become single moms......have at it California
The Oracle

Seffner, FL

#5 Apr 18, 2014
A better question for you little daddy...

What would you do if you woke up tomorrow with a brain?

a) rotate the tires on your "house"
b) gather roadkill for tonight's supper
c) build a crystal meth lab
d) divorce your cousin
Big Daddy Roy Goodnuff

Stone Mountain, GA

#6 Apr 18, 2014
Good stuff Oracle....good thing I'm not sensitive.
Poorest State in US

Bardstown, KY

#7 Apr 18, 2014
Not you wrote:
<quoted text>
An alternative method of looking at poverty has found that California has the highest rate of impoverished people in the nation, according to figures released Wednesday (November, 2013) by the U.S. government.

The alternate calculation, which factors in taxes, noncash benefits and day-to-day costs such as child care, means that California has nearly 2.8 million more poor people than the official poverty rate shows, with nearly one in four state residents being considered poor.
Not you

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Apr 18, 2014
Poorest State in US wrote:
<quoted text>
An alternative method of looking at poverty has found that California has the highest rate of impoverished people in the nation, according to figures released Wednesday (November, 2013) by the U.S. government.
The alternate calculation, which factors in taxes, noncash benefits and day-to-day costs such as child care, means that California has nearly 2.8 million more poor people than the official poverty rate shows, with nearly one in four state residents being considered poor.
California is the 8th largest economy in the world.

Poor people are like southerners. Handy when you need work done cheap.
Big Daddy Roy Goodnuff

Stone Mountain, GA

#9 Apr 18, 2014
Not you wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo gumz.....I think the smog is starting to get to ya out there.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#10 Apr 18, 2014
Not you wrote:
Sure you're not fatboy!!! Next time you look in the mirror in your single wide, take off the blindfold.

Location hidden

#11 Apr 18, 2014
Not you wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Southerners work porky; unlike blimps such as you who laze around all day, stuffing their faces with taxpayer provided donuts, in their tax payer provided single wide trailer waiting for their gubmint check to arrive..

Location hidden

#12 Apr 18, 2014
Not you wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like you'd know anything about doable girls Gaylord. Stuff another piece KFC in your pie hole and read your latest issue of "Playgirl".
QuantifyX

Canton, GA

#13 Apr 19, 2014
I'd hit the snooze button and resume sleep, Mr.Honky.
sdere

Canton, GA

#14 Apr 19, 2014
jfei duhejwf 66
Poorest State in US

Bardstown, KY

#15 Apr 19, 2014
Not you wrote:
<quoted text>
California has the highest rate of impoverished people in the nation.
God

Whittier, CA

#16 Apr 19, 2014
Poorest State in US wrote:
<quoted text>
California has the highest rate of impoverished people in the nation.
Ca is the 8th largest economy in the world. Can you get that, Clem. 8th largest on earth.

Poor people are like southerners. Nobody gives a damn about them.
Ignant in Cali

Clarkston, GA

#17 Apr 19, 2014
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Ca is the 8th largest economy in the world. Can you get that, Clem. 8th largest on earth.
Poor people are like southerners. Nobody gives a damn about them.
Highest impoverished rate....look it up salad tosser.
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#18 Apr 20, 2014
He is a ni$$er. He cant get it through his head.
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#19 Apr 20, 2014
If i woke up a ni$$er i would probablely wash the taste of white juice off my ashy mouth with a 40. They go down to the welfare office to pick up my kids foodstamps( whereever they are ) to sell for a couple of crackrocks. Bum a ride back home where i will smoke those crackrocks so im ready when it gets dark so i can go rape a white women before i go shoot another ni$$er i know and take his stuff. Then ill go pass out and let whitey jizz all over me so i can get up at the crack of noon the next day... Or shoot myself
Sherman

Whittier, CA

#20 Apr 20, 2014
Huh wrote:
He is a ni$$er. He cant get it through his head.
White guy.

Just not white trash. You wouldn't understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ups financial trouble 1 hr Jack 8
Pain Relief Clinic - anybody go there?- also an... (May '12) Wed Tawanda 24
News Three Dead Following An Accident In Henry County (May '08) Tue Morro 27
Anytime Bail Bonds, Inc. in augusta ga: False A... Mon Ehatif 3
News 1848 House sold for private residence (Sep '06) Jun 15 Free Thought Is N... 20
Jon Ossoff worked for Hank Johnson....Defeat JO! Jun 15 livelivelive 2
Moving from New Jersey to Marietta (Oct '06) Jun 10 Anonymous snob 34

Marietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages