heavyd

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

I just wanted to check on this place before I go there. I have heard that the Dr there has been in trouble and can no longer prescribe certain meds. I do not want to pay for appointments and see a Dr that is limited by the Ga State Boards.

Does anybody go anywhere that they would suggest in the N. Atl , Marietta , Kennessaw area?
smarterthanu

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

there is a good pain clinic on powder springs rd they seem to be nice
stressful

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

I know that this is a little late but, no do not go there, they are horrible rude people the dr is ok but he lets this one women manage the office and se is a rude, nasty, bitch.
stressful

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

PRC, MD PAIN RELEIF CLINIC IN MARIETTA GA these people are unprofessional, rude, untrustworthy if you go to this clinic you are taking a chance with your rep as a pain management patient. The office manager acts like she is the doctor and she is not!
if you have been unfairly dismissed or failed a drug test when you know absolutely that you did not fail the test or if you have any info on this clinic or any experience with this clinic at all please come forth with this information.
Unhappy

Kennesaw, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

This place is a complete joke. I have never in my life been treated with such disrespect or been witness to so much inappropriate behavior under one roof. The doctor seemed to be ok, but the office manager was the one that was rude, disrespectful, and belligerent. I would not recommend this clinic to anyone. Please take the time to find another doctor for your needs.
AZ Patient

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

I came from out of state and ended up there on a lark and OMG I totally agree that office lady is a complete bitch, Ive been puled offf my meds for coming clean on my urine test when I know I took it like 2 days prior Im not sure what kinda crap but Im in severe pain and I cant believe the kinda unprofessional service I got I will say no more and I totally believe the office lady had something to say to the Dr. and why I was pulled from my meds Do not go here you will regret it!!!!
Smart person

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

heavyd wrote:
I just wanted to check on this place before I go there. I have heard that the Dr there has been in trouble and can no longer prescribe certain meds. I do not want to pay for appointments and see a Dr that is limited by the Ga State Boards.
Does anybody go anywhere that they would suggest in the N. Atl , Marietta , Kennessaw area?
Yes, dr Timothy Shelton :)
person that cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

I drive a friend to see the doctor, an sit out side, because theres not enough room, in the waiting area, but that's cool. But what I hear sitting outside makes me sick. Who is this ”man” that is telling people, that they're fat, short exc... Does he think he's better looking than everybody else. ”Think Not” he need to take a long look in a mirror. He's short an fat. And every ride.

“dry holidaze”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

must be a better way huh
mother t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

person that cares wrote:
I drive a friend to see the doctor, an sit out side, because theres not enough room, in the waiting area, but that's cool. But what I hear sitting outside makes me sick. Who is this ”man” that is telling people, that they're fat, short exc... Does he think he's better looking than everybody else.”Think Not” he need to take a long look in a mirror. He's short an fat. And every ride.
boy did u say a mouth full but u dont know the half of it i have been going here over a year it started with a very caring doc but in the last 5mo they have been through 5 doctors? Cant get one to stay? But are correct about the person at the desk buddy she rules if they need to run her off and fatboy slob dr need to go also they dont bother me cause l dont give a shit what they have to say gust give me my scrips and im out of there but i need to find a new place to go best thing to do is dont let it get to u thats how she gets off she has tried to piss me off and i will not play that game and belive me it will piss her off so if u let it get to u you are playing her game but not me**ill get pissed after i leave but i for one will not give her what she wants**so i lol after i leave**but ur right about fatboy doctor
mother t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

heavyd wrote:
no this doc they have now can write any thing he want to but that is (if HE wants to) if i was u i just find some where else to go
Ridiculous Place

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2014

What a crock!They need to be drug-tested,bitchy attitudes,
half-closed eyes,unintelligent comments,changing prices,Differing stories and the list goes on!!STAY AWAY!!!
Jerry

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

I came across a new pain relief cream that has given me more pain relief than anything. You can get more info if you choose to at http;//www.stopmypainnow.com. They even offer a no question asked 30 day money back guarantee.
heavyd wrote:
Mike

Kennesaw, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 23

This place is extremely unprofessional. They change their prices with no warning. They change when you will come back for appointments, from 2 weeks to 4 weeks without notice. The doctor they have now, a Stacey Willingham, has reduced many of the patients prescriptions drastically, even telling some that their injuries or sickness is not worthy of pain medication. She has also made it clear that she does not believe in prescribing certain meds, with muscle relaxers being one of the meds she refuses to prescribe. People who have been treated for several years by reputable doctors (one with spinal injuries, one with spinal cysts, one with pain radiating from the spine into the head causing severe migraines), were told that their injuries did not cause pain worthy of pain meds, other than anti inflammatory medication, even though they had used these meds before with no relief. She also makes patients wait over 3 hours in a waiting room to be seen, in some cases. The doctor before her, Dr. Romie Roland, would intentionally insult patients, calling some of them fat, etc. I was asked by Dr Roland why my back was hurting, when I reminded him of my cyst and nerve damage, he responded "You need to slow down with the women, you making it hard on your spine......that is if you bend that way.....for all I know you might go the other way.....some guys go for guys.....", when I responded angrily "I am not a homosexual, if that's what your implying", he changed the subject, telling me to go up front and he would have my script out shortly. He did this to me the last 3 times he saw me before he left the pain clinic. In 3 years they have changed doctors about 6 times. I know of several people who showed up for their appointment, and the office would be closed, sometimes for several days, so then people who were dependant upon pain meds had to go to the E.R. to get meds until the doctor would reschedule their appointments. It is a very, very stressful place to go and be treated, especially if you are suffering with moderate to severe pain. You never know, from month to month what is going to happen, if the office will even be open on your appointment, or if they have changed doctors. Every time they change doctors, if you were being treated with certain meds, get ready to have your meds reduced or changed, according to however the new doctor wishes to treat you. If you can find another reputable place to get treated, and find relief, then do so. Otherwise, this place will take your money, treat you however they wish to treat you, and you will never have a chance of getting the true help you need, because it isn't about the patient......trust me!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Marietta Forum right now

Search the Marietta Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 min Samuel 18,582
With GOP Runoff Over, Perdue and Nunn Face Off 34 min General Robert E Lee 10
Halsey siblings score Jr. Dragster wins at Comm... 1 hr Antonio 2
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr kingston 49,830
Review: Classic Roofing 11 hr Lou 4
Cobb County Medical Examiner Jul 26 Way too late 14
'Good' pain management doctors (Aug '11) Jul 24 StayOptimistic 22
•••
•••

Marietta News Video

•••
•••

Marietta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••