Review: Sundance Plumbing An ARS Company

Posted in the Marietta Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Dec 24, 2013
Failed service call

Smyrna, GA

#1 Dec 24, 2013
I called 12/23 about my hot water tank and they responded quickly with a date and time. We scheduled an appointment between 1-6pm on Christmas Eve. I was very pleased to have my hot water tank fixed before Christmas and not be inconvenienced with luke warm water during the holidays. After taking the day off to be home during the 1-6 time frame and waiting all day for them, I got a phone call at 4:30pm saying they would be unable to come fix my hot water heater and I would have to reschedule. I would not recommend them since they can not stick to their scheduled appointments. I would have much rather been told they could not fix it until after Christmas rather than taking the day off to still not get it fixed. I will never try to use this company again or recommend it to anyone I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 min Duh 18,857
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 38 min rename 53,108
This years winner of the Darwin Award is: 55 min Just Saying 3
removal of silicone from body 6 hr jluv 282
Statue of William Tecumseh Sherman Peachtree Plaza 10 hr Yankees Rule 51
Uber in Atlanta..Are you an uberX driver? Is it... (Nov '13) 10 hr Otter 39
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 12 hr General Robert E Lee 8,365
•••

Air Quality Alert for Cobb County was issued at August 28 at 1:41PM EDT

•••

Marietta News Video

•••
•••

Marietta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marietta People Search