Marietta man accused of killing wife ...

Marietta man accused of killing wife makes first court appearance

There are 2 comments on the 11Alive story from Dec 27, 2012, titled Marietta man accused of killing wife makes first court appearance. In it, 11Alive reports that:

After five days on the run for John Kristofak, investigators say it took them about five hours to arrest him, once they spotted the car he was last seen driving parked at a Motel 6 in Union City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 11Alive.

JustMe

Marietta, GA

#1 Dec 28, 2012
I am so glad they caught this monster.. I feel horrible for his children and his poor wife. Wished the judge could have saved her when she asked!!!
God worships Sin City

London, KY

#2 Nov 5, 2014
I ask, why does God give wives to people like that?, I guess Gods a Monster Himself. God says in the Bible that who finds a wife finds a good thing and finds favor in His eyes!. Why doesn't God give a wife to someone that will take care of Her?..GOD DAMNED HOLY SPIRIT!!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ardith I love you 12 min Your alter ego 1
ANOTHER FAKE HATE CRIME HOAX, again. 20 min RP McMurphy 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Buck Rohde 20,926
NAACP investigating George and Donald Norcross ... 2 hr Chop head 13
Did WGCL-TV (CBS 46) force Ben Swann to shut do... 3 hr Doravillian 6
Vote For Judson Hill 3 hr Doravillian 1
News Transit Advocates Launch Call to Action Against... 13 hr Tolerman 4

Marietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages