Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2009

Judged:

To start off with we were given a "Maximum price" on our move of $500.00. 3 guys showed up at our house with a tiny truck and spent more time goofing off than working. My husband worked harder than any of the movers. 9 hours into moving a 3 bedroom house, the men had not put our furnature together nor had they even taken the time to take the shrink wrap off of our furnature. Their marketing director informed us prior to them coming to help us that they had 1000.00 worth of insurance to cover any damaged items that occured during the move. The movers broke a leg off our nearly brand new pool table and broke the trim off the sides. we asked for the forms for their insurance to cover the damaged pool table and they said they would give the forms to us. As they were leaving, they surprised us with an 800.00 bill ($99 per hour when we were given a flat rate) which we regretfully paid 500 in cash and 300 in a check. As it turns out the movers took a 200 tip and reported back to their office that we only paid 600. The movers did not deserve even a 1 dollar tip. I called their office to complain about the shrink wrap and broken pool table and they agreed to cut me a check. I drove all the way to their office in Marietta and they told me in person that they were not giving me a dime. Their exact words were "Sue me". So now we are out 800.00 for a move that they hardley helped with, A pool table worth going to the dumpster, and a huge mess from all their trash. This also happend to my friend on her move! DO NOT USE THEM!! THEY ARE TERRIBLE!
Noodle

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2009

Judged:

****DO NOT USE - WORST MOVE EVER***
Quoted price incorrectly - cost me much more than expected - items ended up broken and missing - and they would not cover any of the cost - Untrustworthy - unprofessional - STAY AWAY!
Kendell Marbury

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

Judged:

I am greatly appreciative of the service I received last week.
Friendly and professional from start to finish
TERRIBLE

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

Judged:

Same situation as described above. I should have known. Broken Items, missing items, and a mess left at the house. They promised to cover their damages but as you can guess that never happened. This was a terrible experience. When the movers showed up with a ghetto like attitude and a dimeanor that threatened us we should have told them to take a hike. Live and learn.
Wilson

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Judged:

WORST MOVE EVER! I will not ever use them again, and I hope no one else has the misfortune to do so either! Unprofessional, especially the office manager, Natasha. Movers were LATE, did not bring the correct equipement for the move, had to borrow MY TOOLS. Left a huge mess in the house. Asked to stop at a convience store on the way to the new house and spent 20 minutes inside. I was about to go see if they got lost in there!!
RUINED collectables, about 1,000.00 worth!! Would not reimburse!!! Some can NEVER be replaced. Broke my dresser, bed and picture frames (that THEY PACKED) and again, didn't replace it.
Left boxes at the former house. Also left a huge mess in both places. They COMPLAINED about the work the entire time (if they didn't like to move, why work there?) and to top it off, they moved so slow that I was going to have to pay them for another hour so I finally told them to just unload the stuff in the garage, and I HAD TO MOVE IT MYSELF!!! I also had to get my tools back before they left with them!!
Marc Galassini

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

Judged:

They are theives as the stole two watches from us and they also damaged the house and furniture and never paid for a thing. TERRIBLE!!!!!
other side of the coin

Winder, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

Judged:

That's what happens when you hire baboons and beaners
Great Experience

Kennesaw, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

I had such a great experience with this company I decided to share it with others. I was surprised to see such negative feedback considering my move was PERFECT. To begin, I set an appointment for an estimator to come out and tell me what I should expect to pay. He estimated it would take 8 hours and the movers completed it in 7. The crew was very friendly, thorough, and worked diligently the entire time! I am glad I decided to go with them and will use them again should I move in the FAR future. Oh yeah, be sure to ask for Jeff's team.
Gail Morrison

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

I cannot believe that they are still in business! I agree with Worst Move Ever, Noodle, Terrible, Wilson, Marc Galassini, and other side of the coin. They showed up at my house with no supplies, not one box, yet they were suppose to pack my things and move me, they stole several boxes of shoes and expensive paintings, broke things and charged me $2000.00. Extremely unprofessional! These people need to be investigated and put out of business ASAP!!!!
NEVER HIRE THESE GUYS

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

After reading the above comments, there isn't more I can add except to say that I've never heard so much profanity and yelling, apparently that's the only way these guys know how to communicate, so keep your kids out of earshot. Completely unprofessional and have heard other experiences of theft not posted here. Also, the threatening demeanor comment is right on.
I'm guessing "Great experience" must = Jeff.
There are so many good, conscientious movers in Marietta to chose from, I'm surprised these guys are still in business.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Marietta Forum right now

Search the Marietta Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min Synergy 49,970
Federal carbon rule hearing in Atlanta attracts... 1 hr sharon 1
Review: Kerley Family Homes LLC (Mar '13) 1 hr Guzman Lies 49
Driver of stolen car rams Atlanta police cruise... 1 hr yoyo 1
Lawsuit: Westminster Schools discriminated agai... 1 hr Jenpop 1
Back to school for Metro Atlanta students: Key ... 1 hr Amy Sam 1
Cobb County Medical Examiner 5 hr Way too late 16
•••
•••

Marietta News Video

•••
•••

Marietta Jobs