where is da southern poverty law cent...

where is da southern poverty law center now?

Posted in the Marietta Forum

PROTECTIN DA BLACK PERPS

Slidell, LA

#1 Jan 28, 2013
WHERE IS DA SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER NOW?

PLEASE Mama, don't make me get on the SCHOOL BUS?

FACT: Black Perps Prey on Black People 52% of the time and White People 42% of the time and Hispanic People 6% of the time!

FACT: White People Prey on Black People only 3% of the time!

VIOLENCE is as AMERICAN as "CHERRY PIE"!

WHAT AN EFFING SAD ADMISSION!

AMERICA IN DECLine, in 2013!

The DEATH of a NATION!

A BLACK CLOUD OF VIOLENCE SHROUDS AMERICA!

If President Obama's Taxes don't KILL U.S., a hoard of BLACK MOBSTERS will!

FACT: 13 Year old Girl Shot to Death by a School Mate on 11-20-2012 on the SCHOOL BUS! No one in the National News Media said anything about this incident until after the SANDY HOOK SHOOTINGS took place!

fatuous1

http://www.thetimesweekly.com/index.php ...

https://www.examiner.com/article/detroit-area ...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/20/justice/florida -
bananaboatrides

Herndon, VA

#2 Jan 28, 2013
They need to be shipped back to Africa.
wassup

Cedartown, GA

#3 Jan 28, 2013
only shiping to africa is gone be whity s as-. white peoples is played rite in to the hands of black peoples.the country is ours from now on .President Obama will see to that .Back of the bus whity set down ans shut up .Obama King in2016
bananaboatrides

Herndon, VA

#4 Jan 28, 2013
wassup wrote:
only shiping to africa is gone be whity s as-. white peoples is played rite in to the hands of black peoples.the country is ours from now on .President Obama will see to that .Back of the bus whity set down ans shut up .Obama King in2016
I am sorry I do not speak ape. Now go bang on your chest and pick the bugs outta your hair like a good little monkey. Oh and I actually work so I have a car...don't have to ride a bus..thank you. Leave the public transportation to the mooches who live off the government handouts like you.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 28, 2013
They have been laughed out of the courts. These liberals who couldn't get any paying clients are all working for ACORN, and are now being funded by the obama administration. You can find them living in a local Section 8, and using EBT cards to pay for their expenses.
Eric 2016

Jefferson, GA

#7 Jan 28, 2013
The $PLC is nothing more than a Jewish anti-White hate group. Didn't Morris Dees(one of the few if not only Gentiles in the group) face charges of child molestation a few years back? Funny how the $PLC is always placing groups on their hate watch list but I was wondering when someone is going to place the $PLC and their cousins the ADL on a hate watch list. These race pimps have gotten to be millionaires for helping destroy America and promote White genocide by assimilation and other more sinister means. It is high time these money grubbing "hate groups" be examined a lot more closely. Groups like the $PLC and ADl and their affiliates La Raza, NAACP, and others are the real HATERS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time Out - Local children's tv show, early 1980s? (Dec '14) 2 min suave 8
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 15 hr Don Barros Serrano 1,545
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,316
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) Mon Kegel Queen 543
Comedian/actor Larry Bourne II, "people should ... Sun HasseKid23 2
News Georgia police dress as road construction crew ... (Jul '15) May 25 blueeyes 6
'Good' pain management doctors (Aug '11) May 22 kansas kid 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages