Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

the teachers did it for the kids, their parents was so dumb that those kids was way behind. the teachers was just trying to get them passed and make em look smart so President Obama could get em a government job in the future.

if da don't get a government job don't worry, cause Obama will give em free stuff, cribs in the gheto, food stamps to sell for drugs and birth control or abortions..

So us teachers should not be going to jail, ya'll should be thanking us.

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

dam right, Obama set your people free....... get us teachers out of this trouble and get our jobs back with back pay.. it is nothing but racism.
Cracker hater

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

That's were I met your momma in the ghetto
Normal Guy

Buckhead, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Did anyone else notice they were all black. It did not surprise me at all. They were probably given jobs because of color instead of knowledge about teaching school. What did you expect when you hired these inferior folks to teach your kids in the first place. When they were told to get bonus money all they had to do was increase the tests scores then noting mattered to them except the money. They could care less about kids to them its all about the money. You got what you deserved when you hired them !!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

guest wrote:
the teachers did it for the kids, their parents was so dumb that those kids was way behind. the teachers was just trying to get them passed and make em look smart so President Obama could get em a government job in the future.
if da don't get a government job don't worry, cause Obama will give em free stuff, cribs in the gheto, food stamps to sell for drugs and birth control or abortions..
"Teachers" stole bonuses of $1000 and more each for increasing test scores by cheating. They deserve time on the Georgia chain gang and permanent removal of thier teaching license.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

The union will bail them out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
Lawyers come on speed dial when you use the ObamaPHONE.
Bob Lewis

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Though Pres Obama is quick to lash out at anything like this tragedy to look "concerned" about the "childrne" he will remain SILENT on this disaster.

The perps are Black and belong to a Union so those in the know say he will give THEM a pass. "all about the Children"......HA HA HA.
Jim Bob

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

RayOne wrote:
The union will bail them out.
Which unions do teachers have? What states do teachers have unions?

Also, Normal Guy, I agree with you about 90%. African Americans are perfectly capable of being Teachers. However, in that county, it is ran by blacks that hire almost all blacks. And some of the black only colleges around here degree'd the teachers based solely on color of their skin. That's how you get messes like this in the first place. I could believe the Sup was white in this case.
Jim Bob

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Actually, Georgia doesn't exactly have teacher unions. They have professional associations such as GAE and PAGE, but they are far from unions. At best, they provide knowledgable lawyers in the event that one is needed, and serve as a mouthpiece for educators on political matters. They really don't have any pull at all in matters such as these. If they are bailed out, and they probably will be, it will be due to the sorry ass racist judicial system Atlanta has going.
Bob Lewis

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Jim Bob wrote:
Actually, Georgia doesn't exactly have teacher unions. They have professional associations such as GAE and PAGE, but they are far from unions. At best, they provide knowledgable lawyers in the event that one is needed, and serve as a mouthpiece for educators on political matters. They really don't have any pull at all in matters such as these. If they are bailed out, and they probably will be, it will be due to the sorry ass racist judicial system Atlanta has going.
OMG How Wonderful for GA! If GA had made the tragic mistake of Unionizing the Teachers they wouldn't even have been arrested Like in the pathetic "blue states".

You are very lucky to have advocates for the Children and not just Union Hacks who pretend to be Democrats at election in charge in your State.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

It's amazing how little talk there seems to be in the news about the children who have been cheated so badly by all of this. Former mayor Shirley "Pothole Posse" Franklin says it's like a lynch mob. But, but, most of this happened on HER watch. WTF Shirley? Why open your mouth? Your weird attempt at deflection has only painted a target onto your own back.

And there is a LOT more to this than just the test scores. Beverly Hall's mafia also boosted scores by shoving out the kids who weren't performing well. The very kids who needed the most help were dumped into horrible remedial schools that drove most to drop out. Culling the bottom students also helped boost Atlanta test scores since the dumber kids were no longer in school to be evaluated.

The only racism here is the FACT that most of the victims were black and were set upon because of the pure racism of lowered expectations delivered by a black Atlanta government monopoly that turned schools into an ATM. White people didn't cause this. It wasn't slavery, Jim Crow or NCLB. It as a bunch of people who decided that black children weren't worth the effort.

And is it me? Or do all those black clergy whining about all of this look exactly like Chicago gangsters from the 20s?
Grobbbbbbbbbbb

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Jim Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Which unions do teachers have? What states do teachers have unions?
Also, Normal Guy, I agree with you about 90%. African Americans are perfectly capable of being Teachers. However, in that county, it is ran by blacks that hire almost all blacks. And some of the black only colleges around here degree'd the teachers based solely on color of their skin. That's how you get messes like this in the first place. I could believe the Sup was white in this case.
Supt was a black criminal who fired teachers who tried to teach rather than change the test scores. Her bond is set at $7 million, and she expected to spend at least one night in the Fulton Co jail. She demanded a chauffeur driven limo because her delusions elevated her to the status of royalty.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Bob Lewis wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG How Wonderful for GA! If GA had made the tragic mistake of Unionizing the Teachers they wouldn't even have been arrested Like in the pathetic "blue states".
You are very lucky to have advocates for the Children and not just Union Hacks who pretend to be Democrats at election in charge in your State.
Spot on in your wise assessment. Reminds me of the DC supt. trying to raise the level of education of the DC children. The union demanded she be fired when she demanded they teach. She was fired, the schools returned to their previous status and are now as bad as ever.
Jim Bob

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Supt was a black criminal who fired teachers who tried to teach rather than change the test scores. Her bond is set at $7 million, and she expected to spend at least one night in the Fulton Co jail. She demanded a chauffeur driven limo because her delusions elevated her to the status of royalty.
Strange, I saw a pic of the alleged super on the news this morning, she appeared to be white. Wrong pic maybe? Michael Jackson treatment? Or just scared white....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Jim Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, I saw a pic of the alleged super on the news this morning, she appeared to be white. Wrong pic maybe? Michael Jackson treatment? Or just scared white....

Beverly Hall is quite black. But you may have a point about being scared. After all, she's being thrown into a cage where it's likely a LOT of her victims are currently locked up as well!

But let's not forget, this will still be blamed on white people.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Truth-Facts

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

The true victims here are the kids.All the 35 and its probably alot more than that must be made to pay back all bonus money in full,have their teacher certificates revoked,do hundreds of hours of community service,never be allowed to deceive children again,do not pass go and collect 200 Obummer dollars and go straight to jail. The tax payers of ATL should demand all money. But I am certain that this goes on all across America.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Educational Associations that break laws should go to jail also, they should also lose the right to teach.
Bob Lewis

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on in your wise assessment. Reminds me of the DC supt. trying to raise the level of education of the DC children. The union demanded she be fired when she demanded they teach. She was fired, the schools returned to their previous status and are now as bad as ever.
Correct. The real diabolical betrayal of our children stems from the White House. Though NO group of underprivileged Kids are more harmed than Black kids....The UnionCrat obama won't even let his Sec of Ed, Arnie Duncan speak publicly anymore because.........Duncan sided with the DC Supt who determined that the Teachers Unions are the biggest impediment to quality education. Obama should not be considered a "race traitor" for this action. Pandering to the Unions is Job One for what pass for Democrats in the 21st Century. Orwellian democrats these days don't care about positive out comes any more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Good Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares. Especially you. The only reason you're involved is because it's another way for you to bash blacks. You don't care about those kids. You just love to play the white man that cares but really doesn't.

Just having the discussion Holder wanted. Your trolling here is totally useless since you're only here to look for "hillbillys" to bag on. I've been watching this problem unfold for years. It has been allowed to fester because of corruption in the black leadership of Atlanta. Even now the wagon circling is ignoring the REAL victims in all of this, black children.

Why do I care? Because thousands of them were pushed into poverty by this. Poverty that I will take the blame for simply because I'm an old white man. You know this to be true but instead look for ways to jab all that stupid hillbilly crap into every crevice you can find. You do it so much that the context no longer serves your "cause" at all. It leaves any new viewers scratching their heads wondering why some nut from California is sticking his nose in local issues.

Of course, California has had plenty of cheating scandals, most swept under the rug by equally corrupt "educators" and their ilk. Are you part of that too? Is that why you're so defensive? Or are you just looking for white people to bag on?

And by the way, at what point do you think white people are "allowed" to talk about this episoide of very obvious black-induced corruption, graft and crime? Or should we just sit back and ignore it. Oh wait, when we do that we are condemned as well.

Get over it already, I have as much right to discuss this problem as anyone. After all, I'm going to be paying for it. A whole generation of children have been discarded and all you can think about is evil old white me. Pathetic. Troll on fool.
Grobbbbbbbbbb

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marietta Discussions

Search the Marietta Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 25 min Churlish Truths 47,897
Steroids for sale comment if interested (Aug '13) 16 hr champ 4
Review: Kerley Family Homes LLC (Mar '13) Sat Do Not Buy Kerley 41
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Fri Mason II 2,039
After 40 year-fight with VA, Ga. veteran finall... Fri Baley 4
Cobb County Medical Examiner Thu Getting Interesting 11
Review: Classic Roofing Jul 10 Betsy 2
•••
•••

Marietta News Video

•••
•••

Marietta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••