A Mothers Touch Movers
M Healy

Franklin, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2014
This moving company is the most unprofessional, rude business I have ever dealt with besides Comcast. The movers were hours late arriving on both ends. They never showed up one day to deliver my kitchen table and other items left behind. I finally got a phone call around 3:00. It took five days to get my kitchen table. My items had to be stored for a month.$500 a month rent for our furniture. Ridiculous! When everything was finally delivered many of my items were damaged. We had an Air Hockey table that was completely banged up and no longer worked. It took them 5 months to get someone to our home to fix all the chunks of wood broken off from furniture, broken door on china cabinet, daughters bed was scratched so badly and many more items damaged or broken. They also decided to charge me an extra $70 an hour because they added a guy to help move my things in. No one even told me this was going to be more per hour. Nothing said until I looked at the bill.
I have emailed and called numerous times to find out what they will do to make this right. I was told by the owner Richard that he would personally send me a check or have the insurance company send one out. Well, it has been almost three months and nothing. Emails sent numerous times with no response.
I wouldn't use this company to move ANYTHING!

Since: Aug 10

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Jun 2, 2014
Ive heard this type of horror story many times. The few instances where I've moved, It was tempting to call a moving company but then I read stories such as yours. Thanks for making others aware.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 min Theresa head gibbons 20,479
Don't Buy from FIREHOUSE SUBS! They cheat emplo... 1 hr Tighty whitey 8
Church Pastors: Ken Klein & Dr. Frank Beckles P... 7 hr Ellen 8
Movie: Hillary's America IS NO# 1!!! 7 hr King Lear 38
News BOC rolls back 2016 millage rate Tue taxpayer 112 8
News Payne takes Super Late Model victory at Dixie S... Tue Shurley Muldowney 1
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) Tue stainless 555

Marietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages