M Healy

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

This moving company is the most unprofessional, rude business I have ever dealt with besides Comcast. The movers were hours late arriving on both ends. They never showed up one day to deliver my kitchen table and other items left behind. I finally got a phone call around 3:00. It took five days to get my kitchen table. My items had to be stored for a month.$500 a month rent for our furniture. Ridiculous! When everything was finally delivered many of my items were damaged. We had an Air Hockey table that was completely banged up and no longer worked. It took them 5 months to get someone to our home to fix all the chunks of wood broken off from furniture, broken door on china cabinet, daughters bed was scratched so badly and many more items damaged or broken. They also decided to charge me an extra $70 an hour because they added a guy to help move my things in. No one even told me this was going to be more per hour. Nothing said until I looked at the bill.
I have emailed and called numerous times to find out what they will do to make this right. I was told by the owner Richard that he would personally send me a check or have the insurance company send one out. Well, it has been almost three months and nothing. Emails sent numerous times with no response.
I wouldn't use this company to move ANYTHING!

Since: Aug 10

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

Ive heard this type of horror story many times. The few instances where I've moved, It was tempting to call a moving company but then I read stories such as yours. Thanks for making others aware.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Marietta Forum right now

Search the Marietta Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min Synergy 49,639
With GOP Runoff Over, Perdue and Nunn Face Off 1 hr Tighty whitey 4
Racist Police Officers in Georgia are making Bl... 1 hr Tighty whitey 9
Cyclorama moving to Atlanta History Center 1 hr Jules Winnfield 6
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Samuel 18,546
'Good' pain management doctors (Aug '11) 15 hr StayOptimistic 22
Pain Relief Clinic - anybody go there?- also an... (May '12) Wed Mike 14
•••
•••

Marietta News Video

•••
Marietta Dating

more search filters