School newspaper: 'Why Obama should not be reelected'

Apr 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg

The above list was published in a Georgia high school newspaper as part of an April Fools parody.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
COMMON SENSE

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 28, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Black people OUGHT TO WAKE UP!

Blacks who support Obama consider ANY THING said negative about him IS RACIST....YET, can call EACH
OTHER ANY NAME UNDER THE SUN - INCLUDING THE "N" WORD, AND IT'S NOT CONSIDERED AS RACISM?

I am black and DO NOT SUPPORT OBAMA.
Does that make ME A RACIST?

Just because you are black DOES NOT EXEMPT you from negative comments about other blacks AND it DOES NOT give you special advantages of pulling the RACE CARD when whites say negative comments about blacks.

Blacks who try to SQUASH the TRUTH and/or negative comments about Obama for NO OTHER REASON THAN BECAUSE HE'S BLACK, need to GET A CLUE about what and who Obama really is.

He IS what HE WANTS YOU TO SEE - and no doubt, that's as far as those blacks will LQQK - BUT - when you listen to what HE SAYS AND COMPARES IT TO WHAT HE DOES...YOU WILL GET AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT PICTURE.
RIGHT IS RIGHT AND WRONG IS WRONG...AND SOMETIMES IT COMES IN DIFFERENT PACKAGES.

To THINK, just because Obama comes in a dark skin package makes him "Black", is questionable BUT - where the probe ought to begin is HIS FOUNDATION. LIKE YOUR'S, it's WHAT'S IMBEDDED IN YOU THAT MAKES YOU WHO YOU ARE.

Black people can make judgement calls on OTHER BLACKS but somehow CAN'T SEE through Obama?

To me, this says - you know Obama is wrong but YOU can't admit it and don't want anyone else to say it.

Obama is NOT FOR BLACKS OR WHITES - he only USES THEM FOR HIS POLITICAL PURPOSES - and if they can't see that, then they are a lost ball in high weeds - RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS THEM.

I FOR ONE, REFUSE TO BE BLIND TO WHAT HE IS DOING!
ressurected

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

no that's not true.. if a hurricane hit he would rescue the black people first..
ressurected

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

course most of my friends are white so that kinda screws me over..
Dan Salazar

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Bravo. America deserves Better.
Test for Echo

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 1, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

COMMON SENSE wrote:
Black people can make judgement calls on OTHER BLACKS but somehow CAN'T SEE through Obama?
To me, this says - you know Obama is wrong but YOU can't admit it and don't want anyone else to say it.
Great post. The two sentences I isolated above are particularly brilliant. Well done.
white person

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

thank you
thank you
wow it nice to know some ppl in this world see what i see
COMMON SENSE wrote:
Black people OUGHT TO WAKE UP!
Blacks who support Obama consider ANY THING said negative about him IS RACIST....YET, can call EACH
OTHER ANY NAME UNDER THE SUN - INCLUDING THE "N" WORD, AND IT'S NOT CONSIDERED AS RACISM?
I am black and DO NOT SUPPORT OBAMA.
Does that make ME A RACIST?
Just because you are black DOES NOT EXEMPT you from negative comments about other blacks AND it DOES NOT give you special advantages of pulling the RACE CARD when whites say negative comments about blacks.
Blacks who try to SQUASH the TRUTH and/or negative comments about Obama for NO OTHER REASON THAN BECAUSE HE'S BLACK, need to GET A CLUE about what and who Obama really is.
He IS what HE WANTS YOU TO SEE - and no doubt, that's as far as those blacks will LQQK - BUT - when you listen to what HE SAYS AND COMPARES IT TO WHAT HE DOES...YOU WILL GET AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT PICTURE.
RIGHT IS RIGHT AND WRONG IS WRONG...AND SOMETIMES IT COMES IN DIFFERENT PACKAGES.
To THINK, just because Obama comes in a dark skin package makes him "Black", is questionable BUT - where the probe ought to begin is HIS FOUNDATION. LIKE YOUR'S, it's WHAT'S IMBEDDED IN YOU THAT MAKES YOU WHO YOU ARE.
Black people can make judgement calls on OTHER BLACKS but somehow CAN'T SEE through Obama?
To me, this says - you know Obama is wrong but YOU can't admit it and don't want anyone else to say it.
Obama is NOT FOR BLACKS OR WHITES - he only USES THEM FOR HIS POLITICAL PURPOSES - and if they can't see that, then they are a lost ball in high weeds - RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS THEM.
I FOR ONE, REFUSE TO BE BLIND TO WHAT HE IS DOING!
Barbara

Saginaw, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 8, 2012
 
First of all i'm not racist. I could care less the color of the President. Most important. Political views make us all a slave to our government. Most important is that God is in control of all!
No matter the outcome of this election. I will place my trust in the Lord! As he knows already waht is going to happen. God Bless The United States of America.
PRAYING FOR OUR WORLD! Amen<3

“I know where you are,”

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Barbara wrote:
First of all i'm not racist. I could care less the color of the President. Most important. Political views make us all a slave to our government. Most important is that God is in control of all!
No matter the outcome of this election. I will place my trust in the Lord! As he knows already waht is going to happen. God Bless The United States of America.
PRAYING FOR OUR WORLD! Amen<3
How's that prayer thing working out for ya' so far?
Ben Had

Clarkesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 9, 2012
 
I doubt seriously this poster is a Black person, just too much 3rd person language.
Why didn't they use the opportunity to give an example of what they are talking about, rather than just slam Black voters?
I guess Black folks don't benefit from Obama's Healthcare program,do they?
Horse ate my tax returns

Vernon Rockville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 9, 2012
 
Dan Salazar wrote:
Bravo. America deserves Better.
Yes - America deserves much better than the corporate stooge Romney.

"Mitt Happens"
Sam

Junction City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 9, 2012
 
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that prayer thing working out for ya' so far?
How's "HOPE & CHANGE" working out for you?

You Obozo voters can keep your "Hope", and I'll keep my change. As for "FORWARD", f*ck that commie BS...

“I know where you are,”

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 10, 2012
 
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>How's "HOPE & CHANGE" working out for you?
You Obozo voters can keep your "Hope", and I'll keep my change. As for "FORWARD", f*ck that commie BS...
The entire political system in the country is in the sh*tter - hope and change is what most people do on the crapper these days, not in the voting booth.

Both asshats running for president haven't a clue as to what America is all about.

Since when is "the lesser of two evils" a choice?

You assume so much but know so remarkably little. Keep that attitude, oh yeah - I'm thinkin' it'll really serve you well.

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

The really interesting part of the story is the questioning of freedom of press..and the basically 'forced' apology...now that's funny..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Marietta Forum right now

Search the Marietta Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min Aggie23 39,371
wrapper cuts off his own pee pee and jumps off ... 32 min Big Daddy Roy Goodnuff 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 55 min Chuck 17,728
If you woke up tomorrow as an Afro American, wh... 1 hr Big Daddy Roy Goodnuff 4
shut down cascade skating rink (May '10) 4 hr From Cali 9
If I Was An Illegal... 5 hr Zebo 2
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 11 hr Daves Diaper Is Full 8,166
•••
•••

Marietta News Video

•••
Marietta Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marietta Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marietta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••