Acworth, Powder Springs could cancel ...

Acworth, Powder Springs could cancel elections

There are 1 comment on the MDJonline.com story from Aug 30, 2013, titled Acworth, Powder Springs could cancel elections. In it, MDJonline.com reports that:

Two Cobb County cities, Acworth and Powder Springs, will decide next week if their Nov. 5 elections should be called off since no one signed up to challenge incumbents during qualifying this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MDJonline.com.

Anonymous

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2013
I don't know about Acworth, however Powder Springs lost its charter once and came within 3 votes of loosing it again,hopefully they will loose it for good as the elected officials do little more than draw their salaries and sit on their hands on occasion making an appearance at a local fair taking all of the thank yous for the fair or other when they had nothing to do with it i.e. psd. If you live in powder town you get very little but you do get a duplication of some services and double taxes for WHAT?? who knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
larry eugene tyler.. mid 50's. ..... 1 hr "Dirty" Dirk Donker 2
Lost envelope of cash in canton ga 7/29/2016 1 hr Dwayne Johnson 2
outrageous media bias 3 hr Norman VN 1
Crystal Black 4 hr Caught again 9
hillary when you win 5 hr Charles 11
News Georgia man comes out as gay to family, gets vi... (Aug '14) 13 hr HOTLANTA 6
Kellie??? 19 hr evenbilldidntwant... 2

Marietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages