DA looks into Mayor Jerkins: Man clai...

DA looks into Mayor Jerkins: Man claims mayor obstructed justice

There are 9 comments on the MDJonline.com story from Aug 19, 2014, titled DA looks into Mayor Jerkins: Man claims mayor obstructed justice. In it, MDJonline.com reports that:

James Quarterman, center, speaks to media outside the Austell City Hall on Monday, showing copies of receipts given to him by mechanic Steve Langley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MDJonline.com.

well

Douglasville, GA

#1 Aug 19, 2014
James Quarterman, Douglas County farmer........ Never has paid his bills in the past why pay now. And of course the media is eating this up and have no idea who this nut is

“Wess12”

Since: Dec 08

Douglasville

#2 Aug 19, 2014
Anyone that listens to James Quarterman is.... Well..... (Trying to keep it nice)..... I'll just say those are wasted minutes you will never get back.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 19, 2014
I thought 'ole quartlow had moved on. What's going on?
LloydMartin08

Marietta, GA

#5 Sep 9, 2014
well wrote:
James Quarterman, Douglas County farmer........ Never has paid his bills in the past why pay now. And of course the media is eating this up and have no idea who this nut is
Joe Jerkins leaves himself open to scrutiny because of his past heavy-handed and unilateral responses to civic issues. Of course, this does not mean that Quarterman is right--let's let the investigation take its course. But if it does turn out that Jerkins abused his power (once again), he should be held accountable.
ROFL

Douglasville, GA

#6 Sep 9, 2014
HEY COBB DA, ask any former land lord, the furniture guy and any one else in Douglas County if Quartlow ever paid what he owed.....and it's always some one else's fault.
Burned by JQ

Mableton, GA

#7 Sep 10, 2014
The furniture guy is Igor Malachuk. He had a business that rented home furnishings. Quarterman got a houseful of furniture and didn't pay for it or return it.
Standaloe

Douglasville, GA

#8 Sep 12, 2014
LloydMartin08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Jerkins leaves himself open to scrutiny because of his past heavy-handed and unilateral responses to civic issues. Of course, this does not mean that Quarterman is right--let's let the investigation take its course. But if it does turn out that Jerkins abused his power (once again), he should be held accountable.
I'm all about "let the investigation play out" BUT OUR (want to be )FAMOUS D.A. controls all the investigations. Some one PLEASE convince this man to go somewhere else. Douglas County has had enough of him.…..Yes I know,….vote him out……problem is, he has his hands in everything!!!! most are afraid to cross him.
The Truth

Atlanta, GA

#9 Sep 13, 2014
Standaloe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all about "let the investigation play out" BUT OUR (want to be )FAMOUS D.A. controls all the investigations. Some one PLEASE convince this man to go somewhere else. Douglas County has had enough of him.…..Yes I know,….vote him out……problem is, he has his hands in everything!!!! most are afraid to cross him.
This entire incident played out in Austell and is being investigated by the D.A. In Cobb County. So I'm not sure what our D.A. has to do with it. Anyone that knows anything about Quarterman, knows he's a snake. Just tries to race bait and file suit to weasel out of having to be held accountable for things he's bought and can't pay for. In my opinion, this situation is no different. When you enter into a financial agreement with a private party for services rendered, it becomes a civil agreement between the two parties which takes it out of the hands of law enforcement altogether. They couldn't do anything with it even if they wanted to until a judge orders it. But this is the way the man operates. His M.O. is to blame everyone except himself and hope someone is sympathetic to his temper tantrum.
NOT AGAIN

Fayetteville, GA

#10 Sep 15, 2014
Oh please. Quarterman is at it again. He is a nut. If he don't get his way he goes and tries to sue someone. Quarterman needs to move out of Douglas County. Dear Lord I think he is related to Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson. They will be in Douglas County next week saying Quarterman's Civil rights were violated! Move along buttercup!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Georgia man comes out as gay to family, gets vi... (Aug '14) 7 hr HOTLANTA 6
hillary when you win 8 hr Wow 9
Kellie??? 13 hr evenbilldidntwant... 2
Bill Clinton is the Antichrist!!!! (Nov '15) 22 hr Elmer 11
Branding Guidelines - Tips Here Fri just_find 1
People like Hillary Clinton are Destroying Amer... Thu Ian Maddesons 5
larry eugene tyler.. mid 50's. ..... Thu CSH 1

Marietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages