why are black people always killing e...
Houdini of Cuisini 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#642 May 30, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
He is gotten as bad as the nut. His lack of credibility has caused me to not read his posts. I assume he is afraid his government check will be taken away from him. Bless his little heart.
I did wonder how that clown made a living. I thought he might be a community agitator like his hero Obama or maybe some guilt ridden White libtard GAVE him some sort of position or title that required nothing of him. Kind of like what his good buddy Cornell has or had or like Mooseshell's old (job.)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#643 May 30, 2013
Houdini of Cuisini 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> I did wonder how that clown made a living. I thought he might be a community agitator like his hero Obama or maybe some guilt ridden White libtard GAVE him some sort of position or title that required nothing of him. Kind of like what his good buddy Cornell has or had or like Mooseshell's old (job.)
He bragged about living off the government in one of his posts.
Houdini of Cuisini 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#644 May 30, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
He bragged about living off the government in one of his posts.
"bragged about living off the government," well, well, well, looks like we are dealing with yet another "MO GIBS ME DAT." Figures.
Obskeptic

Troy, MI

#645 May 30, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You said ALL black men "go by" nicknames and initials. Since I dismantled that laughably idiotic claim you now want to switch to the presumptuous and stupid claim that the men I listed have nicknames.
They may very well have nicknames, but none of the men I listed "go by" a nickname.
Your brainless, simplistic, stereotyipng bigotry simply can't stand up under even the most cursory examination.
Every day, in new and imaginative ways, you manage to make a complete *ss of yourself.
ROTFLMAO!!!
Got it Dave. Your one of those alphabet soup liberals that arrogantly believe your "education" makes you something that your not. Cornell West is an idiot. Dave Bing? I have a great deal of respect for him in spite of him being a democrat. Everyone knows though that it takes real courage in the black community to be a conservative. Most choose your way Dave because they don't want to have to defend their ignorance, and are afraid of the intolerance that the vicious bully crowd would turn on them. What black american wants to be ostracized by their own. To be labeled an Uncle Tom. Besides, you have to actually be able to defend your opinions with facts when your a conservative. Liberals are right because they say so, and thats all you need to know. It sounds like affirmative action has been a real benefit to you Dave. Thank Richard Nixon for that one.
Obskeptic

Troy, MI

#646 May 30, 2013
Houdini of Cuisini 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> I did wonder how that clown made a living. I thought he might be a community agitator like his hero Obama or maybe some guilt ridden White libtard GAVE him some sort of position or title that required nothing of him. Kind of like what his good buddy Cornell has or had or like Mooseshell's old (job.)
Dave has lived a sheltered life in the bubble of the University where liberals are always right, and they are all convinced that the world is liberal because their world is all liberal. A complete lack of tolerance coupled by alphabet soup arrogance. Try getting a real job Dave, where you actually have to produce something of value. Cornell West. What a joke!
Houdini of Cuisini 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#647 May 30, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave has lived a sheltered life in the bubble of the University where liberals are always right, and they are all convinced that the world is liberal because their world is all liberal. A complete lack of tolerance coupled by alphabet soup arrogance. Try getting a real job Dave, where you actually have to produce something of value. Cornell West. What a joke!
The clown has now become an even bigger joke than "wassup" or the "nut." He's good for comedic value and nothing else. He's probably never held a REAL JOB in his pathetic whiny life. He's probably had a bunch of sad sack, self hating, spineless, white libtards kissing his arse and thinks every other white person will believe his crapola also. The thing is even the white libtards don't believe him but are just too cowardly to tell him so, and even DiaperBoy bees knowin' dis. Ever since the so-called "civil rights" movement aka Swindle Whites movement people like DiaperBoy has bees playin the race card. Fifty friggin' years of the race card.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Drake Town, GA

#648 May 30, 2013
Houdini of Cuisini 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The clown has now become an even bigger joke than "wassup" or the "nut." He's good for comedic value and nothing else. He's probably never held a REAL JOB in his pathetic whiny life. He's probably had a bunch of sad sack, self hating, spineless, white libtards kissing his arse and thinks every other white person will believe his crapola also. The thing is even the white libtards don't believe him but are just too cowardly to tell him so, and even DiaperBoy bees knowin' dis. Ever since the so-called "civil rights" movement aka Swindle Whites movement people like DiaperBoy has bees playin the race card. Fifty friggin' years of the race card.
Did dd post "most white people are stupid"?
Houdini of Cuisini 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#649 May 30, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Did dd post "most white people are stupid"?
I don't hardly read the clown's post anymore, who care what the whiny, welfare queen says or thinks. Unfortunately, we live in a society where those who contribute the least(like DiaperBoy) demand the most. It's high time we give them the face palm and start listening to and care for the more productive element of "our" society. Clown has probably not done one thing productive in his/her whole sad, pathetic existence.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#650 May 30, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Did dd post "most white people are stupid"?
This kind of ignorant race-baiting is precisely why I consider you a worthless, loathsome, despicable, racist piece of trash.

Read post #615, jack*ss, and you see exactly what I posted AND why I posted it.

Or, you can continue to stupidly stumble around asking other clueless morons like yourself for explanations and directions.

Are we clear? Are we crystal clear?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#651 May 30, 2013
I've got 'em consoling one another, crying on each other's shoulders, and whining about my rough treatment of them...again.

ELEVEN consecutive posts...all about me!

I don't believe I've ever before seen a group of "so-called" men gather around and b*tch and gossip, like little girls, about another man. Some of the most effeminate, unmanly behavior I ever witnessed.

I think a gift certificate from Victoria's Secret is the only thing that could lift these ladies out of their state of depression. They could go buy matching bra and panties sets.

ROTFLMAO!!!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#652 May 30, 2013
Houdini of Cuisini 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hardly read the clown's post anymore, who care what the whiny, welfare queen says or thinks. Unfortunately, we live in a society where those who contribute the least(like DiaperBoy) demand the most. It's high time we give them the face palm and start listening to and care for the more productive element of "our" society. Clown has probably not done one thing productive in his/her whole sad, pathetic existence.
"...don't hardly read.."?
"...,who care what..."?
"start listening to and care for..."?
"...not done one thing productive..."?

A textbook example of unintelligible writing and horrid grammar.

You dropped out of school at what single-digit grade?

Good lord! What an ignorant cretin this one is.

"The ignorant, the stupid and the hate-filled ye have with you always." The Book of Dave, 3:1
Houdini of Cuisini 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#653 May 31, 2013
Looks like DishonestDave when on a chimpout while the cat was away. For those interested The Book of Dave can be purchased at your local Walmart or Target store for the low price of 4.95. It is located in the bargain books section and is classified as gubmint fiction. DeceitfulDave probably wasn't too happy about being exposed as a welfare queen and a possible generational parasite. DouchebagDave's latest claim to fame is being the "buddy" of little known community agitator and affirmitve blacktion professor Cornell West, West like DemonicDave is a rabid anti-White racist. Time for work so I can support parasities like DemandingDave who refuse to work. Later.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Drake Town, GA

#654 May 31, 2013
Yes, dd said most white people are stupid. He offered no rebuttal to another comment stating most black people are stupid. He is in attack mode, trying to fight his way out of the corner he has put himself in. Whatever will he do when Holder resigns, to protect the President?
Obskeptic

Troy, MI

#655 May 31, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Yes, dd said most white people are stupid. He offered no rebuttal to another comment stating most black people are stupid. He is in attack mode, trying to fight his way out of the corner he has put himself in. Whatever will he do when Holder resigns, to protect the President?
If Dave says it, it must be so. How can a highly educated, liberal, professorial type ever be wrong? What I want to see is Daves list of conservative friends. Do you know any conservatives Dave? Lincoln Chafee, Susan Collins, and Olympia Snow doesn't count, and of course there's no chance you know any black conservatives.
Obskeptic

Troy, MI

#656 May 31, 2013
Your way to educated to have a clue what an idiot you are Dave. How many times now have you responded directly to me and my postings? Maybe you should retire your presidential knee pads Dave.
noteven

Voorhees, NJ

#657 May 31, 2013
if ya kill a whit person ya get caught but kil a black person and nobody can always find out about it..

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#658 May 31, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Yes, dd said most white people are stupid. He offered no rebuttal to another comment stating most black people are stupid. He is in attack mode, trying to fight his way out of the corner he has put himself in. Whatever will he do when Holder resigns, to protect the President?
This kind of ignorant race-baiting is precisely why I consider you a worthless, loathsome, despicable, racist piece of trash.

Read post #615, jack*ss, and you see exactly what I posted AND why I posted it.

Or, you can continue to stupidly post incoherent, blabbering, slobbering gibberish.

Are we clear? Are we crystal clear?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#659 May 31, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>...
What I want to see is Daves list of conservative friends. Do you know any conservatives Dave? Lincoln Chafee, Susan Collins, and Olympia Snow doesn't count, and of course there's no chance you know any black conservatives.
The list of conservatives I know and conservative friends (black and otherwise) I have is considerably longer than the list of (imaginary) black friends you have who go by their nicknames or initials.

Had enough yet, or are you going to idiotically come back for more abuse and humilation? You really should seek some kind of counseling for your masochistic leanings.

ROFTLMAO!!!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#660 May 31, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
Your way to educated to have a clue what an idiot you are Dave....
...another illiterate bigot who foolishly opted to drop out of school before the grades reached the double-digits.

"There's no trash quite like illiterate, stupid, racist trash." - The Book of Dave, 3:2

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#661 May 31, 2013
noteven wrote:
if ya kill a whit person ya get caught but kil a black person and nobody can always find out about it..
Your not making a lot of sense here kid, try to make this post clearer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Goose 20,041
News Black Colleges Recruiting More Hispanics (Aug '06) 7 hr ALL RACES HATE JIGS 3
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 9 hr ChicknButt 1,179
Ban The Confederate Flag and Rap Music At The S... 9 hr Alice Dee 19
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 11 hr Siriaque Sekaryongo 303
Dating in ATL 12 hr memphis 2
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 13 hr ChicknButt 8,592
More from around the web

Marietta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages