Black Muslims Kill British Soldier

Portage, MI

#48 May 24, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote it, not me. You said black muslims were created by America. Black muslims were created by the clerics in their muslim mosques. We had nothing to do with creating the black muslims killers in England who killed a white soldier simply because he was white. Now who has a comprehension problem? Bless your little heart.
No, I said black muslims were created by butthurt losers and convicts and racists (black ones). My words. I said the idea of 'black' muslims was an American thing. Outside of America muslims come in all colors and nationalities. They don't call themselves black muslims or white muslims or tan muslims. Race is not an issue, its religion.

So again, your reading skills need some work. Bless my heart? That's funny. How about this one? Boy, you ain't got a lick of sense.

See that, I speak redneck too. That's how I know you're just another dumbass racist. Nothing you'd like better than to associate blame of this with the word black is there? Black white black white black white blah blah blah blah.

And the chechnyans who bombed Boston? I suppose they were "black muslims" as well? The 911 terrorists? Were they black muslims? No and No.

You hate the blacks over on the other side of town, I know. I bet your daddy raised you that way. But this has nothing to do with them. The muslims will kill all those blacks just as well. They'll kill every one of us that won't bow down to Allah and our color won't matter. We're all in this together here, black white hispanic.

Portage, MI

#49 May 24, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Malcom X said the white man was evil and needed to be killed.
Malcolm X, now there is a black muslim. The attackers in London were just muslims who happen to be black. They would have just as likely killed a black British soldier, had they seen one. They were out to kill a British soldier. Of course in England most soldiers just happen to be white.

Portage, MI

#50 May 24, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> Funny, if England and the rest of the West had... limited nonwhite immigration
That wouldn't have stopped the Boston bombing. Wouldn't have stopped 911. Some of the terrorists look just like you, now what?

This isn't about white people vs. people who aren't white, its about muslims vs. the entire world.

But people like you use an opportunity like the death of this man to push your own agenda of racism and xenophobia. We get it, you don't like wetbacks or spearchuckers. Pretty shameful to use this young man's death in such a manner on your part.
MoorGold

Fairburn, GA

#51 May 24, 2013
When I first heard about this I thought about Britain's control of the global opium trade since the Opium Wars with China up to this very day...Then I calming drank my Cuban Coffee & reread some of the book Dope,Inc...
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#52 May 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That wouldn't have stopped the Boston bombing. Wouldn't have stopped 911. Some of the terrorists look just like you, now what?
This isn't about white people vs. people who aren't white, its about muslims vs. the entire world.
But people like you use an opportunity like the death of this man to push your own agenda of racism and xenophobia. We get it, you don't like wetbacks or spearchuckers. Pretty shameful to use this young man's death in such a manner on your part.
Are you Jewish? The reason I ask is because you seem to have no problem with American and Europe becoming flophouses for the third world, in fact you seem to be encouraging it. Why don't we start sending some of this third world immigration to your beloved Israel? Israel has some of the most draconian immigration policies in the world, in fact you could call the monolithic apartheid state of Israel "racist." Apparently you have no problem with counries like Israel, Japan, China, Iran, etc, not being multicultural cesspools, but you and your ilk want to swamp ONLY WHITE countries with all sorts of third world scum like the two Nigerians. You know how much this destroys a nation and that is why you ONLY put that demand on WHITE COUNTRIES ONLY. You're anti-White, and anti-Western culture. Remember people this is how it goes with these anti-White, anti-Western culture freaks.

anti-racist = anti-White
anti-Semite = anyone who exposes Jewish power and influence, media control, financial institutions, academia, Federal Reserve, foreign policy, war crimes, spying on United States, i.e. Jonathon Pollard, Israel attacking USS LIBERTY, THE LAVON AFFAIR
racist = any White person

Japan for Japanese
Mexico for Mexicans
Iran for Persians/Arabs
China for Chinese
Israel for Jews
Africa for Africans
White countries for EVERYBODY
ellapie

UK

#54 May 25, 2013
God help us. This young Man dosnt deserve to Die at all. How can human kill human in that manner?? Why is muslim religion causing problems over the world? This is becoming something else. This is not the issue of colour, its all about religion. We should think and never get divided because they wanted to send a msg across, they have done that, they want to succed in making this a race issue. They deserve to die a million times. Rest in peace Great Hero. U are trully a Hero and will ever be remembered all over the world. We all love U and will continue to love U.
Angela

Paris, TX

#55 May 25, 2013
Reminiscent of the radical Christians who wore white bedsheets burning and slaughtering God's children of darker color
Quit acting as if no other religion has committed atrocities in the name of God or Jesus or whatever interpretation they used to justify the and identify their enemy !!
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>

Reminscient of the WHITE muslims who set off bombs in Boston killing and maiming innocent men women and children. These WHITE Muslims voiced their hatred of our flag and our country.
Poor blightedsnot, tripped up yet again by his hate driven fixation on ethnicity/color.
Radical muslims, REGARDLESS OF THEIR ETHNICITY, pose a serious threat to public safety everywhere they live, travel or visit.
"The whole truth is always vastly superior to a partial or distorted truth." The Book of Dave, 4:2
Angela

Paris, TX

#56 May 25, 2013
Oh you must be a Native American..... as in American Indian.

[QU
OTE who="RP McMurphy"]Need to run ALL these foreigners out NOW!!UOTE]

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#57 May 26, 2013
More muslims arrested in UK as muslim terrorist friends of the black muslim killers who beheaded the British soldier in London. Many now suspected a vast conspiracy is evident among these muslims to kill white Christians.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/05/25/frien...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#59 May 28, 2013
guest wrote:
These animals were not "black muslims"...they were simply muslims who happened to be black.
Black muslim is an American thing created by butthurt losers and convicts, and mostly ignorant uneducated racist trash who would rather blame 'the man' than admit their own faults.
These men are something completely different. I doubt race was much of a factor, look at Africa where muslims kill their fellow black men on a daily basis and NOT because of race. Muslims (the real ones - not the american black muslims) have a mission, convert or kill. Its pretty simple. Had the UK been a black or asian country this would have happened anyway. Look at the situation in much of asia now where muslims are fighting to gain control of various areas.
You're wasting your time.

You cannot reason with the hate-mongers here who see everything in terms of race/color. When a Muslim, who happens to be black, does something his/her race/color becomes of prime importance. When a 'white' muslim does something (e.g. the Boston marathon bombing) only his/her religion is of prime inportance.

For these hate-filled, hypocritical, lying jack*sses race/color is all important!

Poor things...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#60 May 28, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I said black muslims were created by butthurt losers and convicts and racists (black ones). My words. I said the idea of 'black' muslims was an American thing. Outside of America muslims come in all colors and nationalities. They don't call themselves black muslims or white muslims or tan muslims. Race is not an issue, its religion.
So again, your reading skills need some work. Bless my heart? That's funny. How about this one? Boy, you ain't got a lick of sense.
See that, I speak redneck too. That's how I know you're just another dumbass racist. Nothing you'd like better than to associate blame of this with the word black is there? Black white black white black white blah blah blah blah.
And the chechnyans who bombed Boston? I suppose they were "black muslims" as well? The 911 terrorists? Were they black muslims? No and No.
You hate the blacks over on the other side of town, I know. I bet your daddy raised you that way. But this has nothing to do with them. The muslims will kill all those blacks just as well. They'll kill every one of us that won't bow down to Allah and our color won't matter. We're all in this together here, black white hispanic.
Again, you are wasting your time. These fools are so ignorant and uninformed they have NO KNOWLEDGE of the inception of the Nation of Islam (Black Muslims).

The Nation of Islam was "created" by Wallace D.Fard and popularized by Elijah Muhammad. It had nothing to do with "Arab" Islam until sometime after the death of Malcolm X, who was killed primarily because of the fact he made the philsophical shift from the Black Muslim ideology to the the standard religion of Islam.

Ignorance, stupidity and blind hatred causes these fools to latch on to some of the most outlandish, inaccurate, laughable nonsense imagineable, and there's nothing you can do to get them to accept factual truths.

"Bigots are an evil, loathsome, unlearned people, and neither knoweth nor seeketh the truth." - The Book of Dave, 2:1
Houdini of Cuisini 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#62 Jun 1, 2013
Looks like DishonestDave is "judging" posts again. The Book of Dave can be purchased at any Walmart or Target store for 3.95. The Book of Dave is available only in paperback and can also be found in any gubmint library in the children's fiction section.
Houdini of Cuisini 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#63 Jun 1, 2013
DishonestDave is always "preaching" about bigotry and such but DimwitDave has claimed black racist nuts like Cornell West are his "buddies." DuplicitousDave never sees or cites black racism and has refused to answer the General's question about the epidemic of black crime in this country. DetourDave would rather copy and paste some list of white serial killers(some on the list are Jewish like the Columbine killers and Son of Sam.) Anyone who claims they admire a hate-filled racist like Cornell West or claims he's one of their "buddies" has absolutely no credibility or business talking about "bigots" and bigotry.

“"Education is the Key"”

Since: Dec 09

Sherman Oaks, CA

#64 Jun 1, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
Black Muslims Kill British Soldier in London simply because he wasn't a muslim. This terrorist action plus the terrorist bombing by muslims in Boston is proof of why muslims hate our systems of laws. We get posts on Topix of how black muslims hate our Flag and Constitution, it prevents them from killing us and getting away with it until the current occupier of the WH allowed the Ft. Hood terrorist to get away with killing the members of our Army.
Anytime there is a negative discussion of Black people, lighteredknot is always there.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#65 Jun 1, 2013
Clotee Allochuku wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime there is a negative discussion of Black people, lighteredknot is always there.
True!...so too are general lee, obskeptic, GrobHahn, BS is Called and eric 2016 (posts under 6 or 7 names, Houdini being the latest).

Poor things...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#66 Jun 1, 2013
Clotee Allochuku wrote:
<quoted text>
People with low IQ's who are filled with hate get confused between the truth and lies. The truth seems to bother you intensely. It was a black muslim who decapitated this white man only because he was white. Bless your little heart.
Bear

Demorest, GA

#67 Jun 1, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
True!...so too are general lee, obskeptic, GrobHahn, BS is Called and eric 2016 (posts under 6 or 7 names, Houdini being the latest).
Poor things...
You, are ignorant, plain and simple.
Bear

Demorest, GA

#68 Jun 1, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
People with low IQ's who are filled with hate get confused between the truth and lies. The truth seems to bother you intensely. It was a black muslim who decapitated this white man only because he was white. Bless your little heart.
Enough of this racist BS. Radical Muslim Extremists are the enemy, not black ones, white ones, or those of any color.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#69 Jun 2, 2013
Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough of this racist BS. Radical Muslim Extremists are the enemy, not black ones, white ones, or those of any color.
He's already had that very point communicated to him several times here. He's not interested in either the facts or the truth. For him EVERYTHING is about race - more specifically, anything negative about the black race.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#70 Jun 2, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He's already had that very point communicated to him several times here. He's not interested in either the facts or the truth. For him EVERYTHING is about race - more specifically, anything negative about the black race.
Did you happen to read his opinion on you? ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Minneapolis KILLS 20,972
wacotesas 4 hr nsghhas nppmsldec 10
News Seventeen homicides this year leave Columbus fa... 6 hr Crime Watcher 1
Did Your Car Get Stolen in Georgia? 7 hr Jake_S 1
Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or s... (Feb '11) 11 hr American White an... 281
News Artist designs 'border wall' in midtown Atlanta 11 hr American White an... 7
Review: I Love Kickboxing Atlanta - Buckhead (Aug '14) 22 hr Navneel 37

Marietta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marietta Mortgages