Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Marietta Forum

Comments (Page 946)

Showing posts 18,901 - 18,920 of39,453
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19843
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try but you're pickin' them cherries again.
My post contained more than the one article you cherry picked, and the google link contains numerous images that circulated. So sorry I didn't provide links to each and every instance that made the news, but then that's really not necessary when all one has to do is read the posts in this forum to know that racism is alive and well in America.
No cherry picking, just highlighting the very first article you posted. The title said it all:
"Obama Monkey Picture Shows Racism Is Alive and Well in America" - so ONE picture shows that racism is alive and well in America. Yeah, right.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19844
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
This still doesn't mean that all Muslims are terrorists.

It surely means that most terrorist are Muslims! It also means that the so called peace loving Muslims never lift a finger to stop these attacks. They never say a word against the so called extremist. It means that many so called peace loving non-combatants donate money, time and other resources to the Muslim terrorist. All of this means that there a many Muslims that support the Terrorist.
Just who thought up the name, "Muslim Extremist" anyway? It is a ploy to make people think that there is only a handful of these type people and supporters.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/ameri... http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Ameri...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/TheLi...

Did you actually look at all this and still think anybody believes you, Jeb, or IO?
I think you had better wake up to the truth that the world is at war with the religion of Islam.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19845
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It surely means that most terrorist are Muslims! It also means that the so called peace loving Muslims never lift a finger to stop these attacks. They never say a word against the so called extremist. It means that many so called peace loving non-combatants donate money, time and other resources to the Muslim terrorist. All of this means that there a many Muslims that support the Terrorist.
Just who thought up the name, "Muslim Extremist" anyway? It is a ploy to make people think that there is only a handful of these type people and supporters.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/ameri... http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Ameri...
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/TheLi...
Did you actually look at all this and still think anybody believes you, Jeb, or IO?
I think you had better wake up to the truth that the world is at war with the religion of Islam.
After reading my post over , I have decided that I should have changed the last sentence of my post. It should have read, "I think You had better wake up to the truth that the Religion of Islam is at war with the World".
That is a much more correct description of the reality of what is happening at this time.
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19846
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It surely means that most terrorist are Muslims! It also means that the so called peace loving Muslims never lift a finger to stop these attacks. They never say a word against the so called extremist. It means that many so called peace loving non-combatants donate money, time and other resources to the Muslim terrorist. All of this means that there a many Muslims that support the Terrorist.
Just who thought up the name, "Muslim Extremist" anyway? It is a ploy to make people think that there is only a handful of these type people and supporters.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/ameri... http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Ameri...
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/TheLi...
Did you actually look at all this and still think anybody believes you, Jeb, or IO?
I think you had better wake up to the truth that the world is at war with the religion of Islam.
I think IO is Obama himself and Oh my is his Michelle Obama. They are pathetic as them two anyway. The only thing they have to defend themselves and the muslim terrorist actions of these criminals in the White House, is to point out past presidents mistakes. SMDH. Now that has gotten old and played out to even IO,(Obama)so his ole lady Oh my(Michelle)is pullin the race card. Either that or they try and trash Christianity, by pointing out a few followers that commited sin. Pathetic. I wonder if they know we have all commited sin. No matter what religion we belong to. Muslims are just mad at Christians, because their religion has been proven that it is a phony religion. That child molestor Muhammad, that wrote that book of toilet paper the quran, was high on opium, and took Christian stories as his own. He then changed them to suit him, his polictical ambitions, and perversions. Muslims are retarded for believing in that BS and they know it. As for the racial tension being alive and well. Duh. It will never die completely. The only thing they are doin is causing more tension by point out the mistakes of a few. The goal is to divide blacks and whites Americans to take the spotlight off the crimes, that Obama should impeached for. It's pathetic. It isn't working either. Obama's stupid muslim butt is going to be impeached eventually and there will not be a race war like he hoped, over him. Most of Americans, black and white, are Christians. We are smarter than muslims and smart enough to recognize what this muslim terrorist(Obama)is doing. Congress needs to impeach Obama before he starts the war, he and his Muslim Brotherhood is trying to start, in the Middle East. Israel is begging for our help and Obama is trying to destroy them. Wake up Congress and Impeach Obama Today.
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19847
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Looks like the UK has a good idea, when it comes to helping illegal aliens.(IMO) http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-07-26/gov...
Where

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19848
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Monkey Picture Shows Racism Is Alive and Well in America
By LESLIE MARSHALL
April 20, 2011
I was walking out of the Los Angeles Fox News bureau on Monday after taping the Lou Dobbs show and one of the assignment editors said “Hey Leslie, did you see this?” He showed me a picture on his computer of three chimpanzees. A daddy chimp, a mama chimp, and a baby chimp; but the baby looked oddly familiar; he had the face of our president, Barack Obama. As if that weren’t enough, there was the caption:“Now you know why no birth certificate.”
I was shocked and offended. And for the record, I am white--I am not a person of color. More shocking was that this photo was sent through E-mail by a Republican Party central committee member, Marilyn Davenport, a Tea Party activist.
...When the word “racism” is invoked in connection with the name Obama, there is a flurry of anger from the right that racism has nothing to do with whatever the issue is. Well Ms. Davenport has just proved a whole lot of them wrong. Racism has everything to do with this and other issues, from questioning his religion, to his place of birth. It’s one thing to attack a person on the issues, but on the color of their skin???!
GOP Official Who E-mailed an Obama Monkey Photo Won’t Resign
4/20/11
By Dan Amira
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2011/04/...
Somehow, another local Republican Party official has sent out one of the most blatantly racist e-mails you'll ever come across without, allegedly, having any idea that it was racist at all. Marilyn Davenport, a member of the Orange County, California, GOP, sent out the adjacent monkey photo to friends last week with the caption, "Now you know why no birth certificate," the obvious implication being that Obama is a monkey, and monkeys aren't the most thorough record keepers. Pretty much as racist as you can get, yes?
Social Networks Help Republican Racism Go Viral
7/7/09
By Dan Amira
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2009/07/...
The rise of President Obama as the first black president has ushered in an uncomfortable era for the nation's casual racists. While the urge to entertain friends and colleagues with historical stereotypes and hurtful prejudices has clearly become irresistible, what happens when that desire conflicts with one's duties as a GOP office-holder, strategist, or activist? When is it appropriate to compare President Obama to a monkey, or make a quip about his presumed love of watermelons, for example? The quandary is only heightened by our new age of social media, in which private jokes can easily become public. As they continue to navigate this moral gray area, most Republican Party members are erring on the side of ... erring — making or endorsing racially tinged or outright offensive jokes via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, and old-fashioned paper, then awkwardly apologizing once they've made an ass of themselves. The latest example involved Young Republican vice-chairman Audra Shays, who posted an approving comment after a friend's dubious joke on her Facebook page last week, but it's a cycle that's steadily repeated itself since Obama emerged in last year's campaign.
Google search images
https://www.google.com/search...

A typical ploy by a libroid racist himself, prove me a racist and I'll prove you a racist.

Bush as a monkey, now that's racist.


http://www.vote29.com/newmyblog/archives/1973...
Where

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19849
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Monkey Picture Shows Racism Is Alive and Well in America
By LESLIE MARSHALL
April 20, 2011
I was walking out of the Los Angeles Fox News bureau on Monday after taping the Lou Dobbs show and one of the assignment editors said “Hey Leslie, did you see this?” He showed me a picture on his computer of three chimpanzees. A daddy chimp, a mama chimp, and a baby chimp; but the baby looked oddly familiar; he had the face of our president, Barack Obama. As if that weren’t enough, there was the caption:“Now you know why no birth certificate.”
I was shocked and offended. And for the record, I am white--I am not a person of color. More shocking was that this photo was sent through E-mail by a Republican Party central committee member, Marilyn Davenport, a Tea Party activist.
...When the word “racism” is invoked in connection with the name Obama, there is a flurry of anger from the right that racism has nothing to do with whatever the issue is. Well Ms. Davenport has just proved a whole lot of them wrong. Racism has everything to do with this and other issues, from questioning his religion, to his place of birth. It’s one thing to attack a person on the issues, but on the color of their skin???!
GOP Official Who E-mailed an Obama Monkey Photo Won’t Resign
4/20/11
By Dan Amira
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2011/04/...
Somehow, another local Republican Party official has sent out one of the most blatantly racist e-mails you'll ever come across without, allegedly, having any idea that it was racist at all. Marilyn Davenport, a member of the Orange County, California, GOP, sent out the adjacent monkey photo to friends last week with the caption, "Now you know why no birth certificate," the obvious implication being that Obama is a monkey, and monkeys aren't the most thorough record keepers. Pretty much as racist as you can get, yes?
Social Networks Help Republican Racism Go Viral
7/7/09
By Dan Amira
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2009/07/...
The rise of President Obama as the first black president has ushered in an uncomfortable era for the nation's casual racists. While the urge to entertain friends and colleagues with historical stereotypes and hurtful prejudices has clearly become irresistible, what happens when that desire conflicts with one's duties as a GOP office-holder, strategist, or activist? When is it appropriate to compare President Obama to a monkey, or make a quip about his presumed love of watermelons, for example? The quandary is only heightened by our new age of social media, in which private jokes can easily become public. As they continue to navigate this moral gray area, most Republican Party members are erring on the side of ... erring — making or endorsing racially tinged or outright offensive jokes via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, and old-fashioned paper, then awkwardly apologizing once they've made an ass of themselves. The latest example involved Young Republican vice-chairman Audra Shays, who posted an approving comment after a friend's dubious joke on her Facebook page last week, but it's a cycle that's steadily repeated itself since Obama emerged in last year's campaign.
Google search images
https://www.google.com/search...

Bush picture show racism is alive in libroid and black world.

http://www.vote29.com/newmyblog/archives/1973...
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19850
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Obama wants a criminal to run DHS now. This man has already helped Obama break immigration laws and is currently under investigation for helping Hiliary Clinton break immigration laws. Congress should block this nominee and investigate him as well for immigration crimes. Impeach Obama today.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/natio...
Where

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19851
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

You also have to love the lunacy of:
- those expressing surprise and anger that the government is engaged in wholesale wiretapping and eavesdropping that makes Stalin look like a bleeding heart liberal;
and
- express the desire to criminally prosecute the whistleblower who brought all the wrongdoing to light.

Are you telling on yourself here?
Where

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19852
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Puddin' Head,
You keep playing with that keyboard and you just might construct a relevant post. Course my original post did not deal with mixed race individuals, nor did it deal with voting on legislation, it dealt with the issue of why the US has a policy of helping Muslims when it is Muslims who have carried out terror attacks against us and our allies.
The question presupposes that all Muslims are terrorists, something that is clearly not true in the case of Muslims, just as it is not true in the case of Christians. Those who perpetrate acts of violent terrorism justified by their religous belief are a minority of believers for a particular religion, in most cases they constitute such a small minority that they are referred to as extremeists, a term that describes both their political position in a linear sense and their methods of political expression (violent action).
Within the context of this discussion the terms majority, minority, and extremist do refer to the numeric concepts of comparing numeric totals to determine greater and lesser values, and the numeric concepts of sets and subsets of similar things.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Maybe, just maybe, there are people who understand that the word extremist, as in Muslim extremist, describe a subset of the larger whole. In other words, all Muslims are not extremists, and all Muslims are not terrorists. All of which means that the "long term plan that our government came up with years ago" is simply a recognition of this fact.
What fact is recognized by so many, but slips past so few, is the fact that an extremist represents an extreme, which means that the extremes do not contain the majority, which means that if the extremes are not in the majority, then they must be in the minority, which means that the minority does not represent the majority.
These are very simple numeric concepts.

And all this time I thought it dealt with majority and minority or which is less and which is more. Or was it using an inversion of numeric concepts.
I'm still confused, you wanna go over it again.
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19853
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

This man should never apologize for speaking the truth. Rep. Steve King is a true American.

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.aspx...
Where

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19854
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Monkey Picture Shows Racism Is Alive and Well in America
By LESLIE MARSHALL
April 20, 2011
I was walking out of the Los Angeles Fox News bureau on Monday after taping the Lou Dobbs show and one of the assignment editors said “Hey Leslie, did you see this?” He showed me a picture on his computer of three chimpanzees. A daddy chimp, a mama chimp, and a baby chimp; but the baby looked oddly familiar; he had the face of our president, Barack Obama. As if that weren’t enough, there was the caption:“Now you know why no birth certificate.”
I was shocked and offended. And for the record, I am white--I am not a person of color. More shocking was that this photo was sent through E-mail by a Republican Party central committee member, Marilyn Davenport, a Tea Party activist.
...When the word “racism” is invoked in connection with the name Obama, there is a flurry of anger from the right that racism has nothing to do with whatever the issue is. Well Ms. Davenport has just proved a whole lot of them wrong. Racism has everything to do with this and other issues, from questioning his religion, to his place of birth. It’s one thing to attack a person on the issues, but on the color of their skin???!
GOP Official Who E-mailed an Obama Monkey Photo Won’t Resign
4/20/11
By Dan Amira
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2011/04/...
Somehow, another local Republican Party official has sent out one of the most blatantly racist e-mails you'll ever come across without, allegedly, having any idea that it was racist at all. Marilyn Davenport, a member of the Orange County, California, GOP, sent out the adjacent monkey photo to friends last week with the caption, "Now you know why no birth certificate," the obvious implication being that Obama is a monkey, and monkeys aren't the most thorough record keepers. Pretty much as racist as you can get, yes?
Social Networks Help Republican Racism Go Viral
7/7/09
By Dan Amira
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2009/07/...
The rise of President Obama as the first black president has ushered in an uncomfortable era for the nation's casual racists. While the urge to entertain friends and colleagues with historical stereotypes and hurtful prejudices has clearly become irresistible, what happens when that desire conflicts with one's duties as a GOP office-holder, strategist, or activist? When is it appropriate to compare President Obama to a monkey, or make a quip about his presumed love of watermelons, for example? The quandary is only heightened by our new age of social media, in which private jokes can easily become public. As they continue to navigate this moral gray area, most Republican Party members are erring on the side of ... erring — making or endorsing racially tinged or outright offensive jokes via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, and old-fashioned paper, then awkwardly apologizing once they've made an ass of themselves. The latest example involved Young Republican vice-chairman Audra Shays, who posted an approving comment after a friend's dubious joke on her Facebook page last week, but it's a cycle that's steadily repeated itself since Obama emerged in last year's campaign.
Google search images
https://www.google.com/search...

And the link provided by danger shows Obama started the downslide in race relations in 2012.
Obama the divider, Obama the racist for 20 years at a racist church overseen by a racist pastor.

Oh my, a race baiter on equal footing with the libroid press.
Where

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19855
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe these folks are all completely innocent.
Maybe there aren't alleged "perverts" on both sides of the political spectrum.
Maybe Breitbart should investigate these folks to make sure:
- the courts weren't wrong;
- the events actually happened;
- the charges were accurate;
- the events weren't blown out if proportion or "spun" in the worst light possible;
- they weren't victims of a political witch hunt;
But hey... I kinda wonder who we bombed today, how many troops were killed overseas, how many troops committed suicide, how many assassinations we committed, whose emails, texts, and phone conversations were read by a guy named Bob in a basement in Virginia.
Those aren't "sex related", but aren't they a little more important than what picture one adult texted to another adult.
Just sayin....

4th post about sex on this page alone. You got a sex hangup huh?

Maybe it's from all those gays you hang around with.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19856
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do I see the irony, oh my flipped it backwards & placed her typical spin on my link showing NBC/WSJ polls discussing racial relations plummeting in the US since Obama's election... Obama's comments before the Zimmerman arrest & after the verdict sent the message loud & clear he's VERY aware of growing racial divide. Yet, chose NOT to sieze the time to even make an attempt to be peacemaker of a broken country during tense times. UNITER not divider, a much better look for an American president/world leader winner of the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE.... and Oh My posts a racist Obama monkey photo???
Try & untangle those twisted thoughts..... wow!
Come out Virginia, now don't be late- you catholic girls wait much too late....Billy Joel
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19857
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

don't hesitate, above
Where

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19858
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like more BS coming from The Top BSers...
Thomas Jefferson held first White House Ramadan celebration
Thursday, August 4, 2011
http://blog.chron.com/believeitornot/2011/08/...
Earlier this week, President Barack Obama made a statement acknowledging Ramadan and his plans to again host an iftar at the White House. A state department website posted about the first White House iftar, held by President Thomas Jefferson in 1805...
Obama referenced that interaction from 200 years ago at last year’s iftar dinner. The president himself is a Christian and has made a tradition of holiday celebrations in the White House, including the iftar, a Passover seder for Jewish staffers and a number of prayer breakfasts with pastors from across the country.

Sorry, I can't out BS one of the 2 biggest BS'ers on topic.
It's only BS to you cows.
The link said Jefferson reschedule a dinner until later in the eveing.
Had nothing to do with celebrating ramadan, had a lot to do with barbary pirates.

Obama on the other hand..........
OMTE

Montezuma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19859
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Even this chico knows Obama is a dummy.

http://nbclatino.com/2013/07/26/rubio-wants-t...
Where

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19860
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
And from oh my's very next post #19831:
"Obama Monkey Picture Shows Racism Is Alive and Well in America
By LESLIE MARSHALL
April 20, 2011
....
I was shocked and offended. And for the record, I am white--I am not a person of color. More shocking was that this photo was sent through E-mail by a Republican Party central committee member, Marilyn Davenport, a Tea Party activist.
...."
==========
Does anyone else see the irony here? First there is a post about how an entire group should not be judged by the actions of a few. And the very next post contains a story claiming that one email (sent in very poor taste and admitted insensitivity) somehow proves that "racism is alive and well in America".

Oh my has the same illogical thinking as IO.
Where

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19861
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
and Oh My posts a racist Obama monkey photo???
Try & untangle those twisted thoughts..... wow!

And failed to publish the pic of Bush as a monkey, he's just a subverted and converted racist on the other side.
Where

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19862
Jul 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Did you actually look at all this and still think anybody believes you, Jeb, or IO?
I think you had better wake up to the truth that the world is at war with the religion of Islam.

Libroids live in their own little dream world. Their reality is what they make it. Muslims as terrorists are not on their agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,901 - 18,920 of39,453
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marietta Discussions

Search the Marietta Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 min Martin L King 17,760
Piedmont Road, 1980s (Mar '12) 1 hr Will Dockery 17
70th Anniversary of Gone With The Wind (Dec '09) 7 hr Patrisha 4
The reattachment of the wrappers wang dang was ... 9 hr Ignant in Cali 2
If you woke up tomorrow as an Afro American, wh... 9 hr Ignant in Cali 17
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 9 hr Sherman 8,172
removal of silicone from body 9 hr Stupid mistake 81
•••
•••

Marietta News Video

•••
Marietta Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marietta Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marietta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••