rename

United States

#48609 Jul 3, 2014
He's gonna die in about 10 months so just go ahead and cross him off your list....
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48610 Jul 3, 2014

"I mean, Hillary? Just put buckets of excrement in front of her and she steps in every one of them."

"Hillary Reportedly Despondent Over Her Book's Failure"

Awwwww heck..........folks dont love her anymore........

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/07/01/...

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#48611 Jul 3, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
Corporations have to buy their way through the process. Mostly by buying Republican politicians.
-
Got any statistics on that, Mr. Soros?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#48612 Jul 3, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Seriously? Let's say that they win ALL seats, ALL SEATS. So then we will have 100% of congress doing nothing where as now we just have Republicans in congress refusing to do anything.
-
ROFLMAO, not worrying, one way or the other. There will still be plenty of Republican do-nothings to ridicule.
-
I applaud the Republicans for not kissing Harry's ass or Obama's feet.
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48613 Jul 3, 2014

And the plot thickens..........as Lerner's noose around her neck tightens........

"Lois Lerner Targeted Chuck Grassley After He Blocked Obama’s DOJ Tax Nominee"

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/01/lois-lerner...

IRS == a pit of libroid snakes that needs eradicating ..........

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48614 Jul 3, 2014

I can see Gore now..........pulling his hair out.....shredding his sorry useless carbon credits..........and hopefully going bankrupt..........

"The Supreme Court, however, saw the issue much differently. The Court told the EPA that basic Separation of Powers principles do not permit Executive Branch agencies to rewrite duly enacted laws. The Court therefore struck down the Tailoring Rule, holding that “it would be patently unreasonable – not to say outrageous – for the EPA to insist on seizing expansive power” to rewrite Congressional enactments."

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/energy...

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48615 Jul 3, 2014

These rogue departments should have their funding reduced to the minimum..........or completely eliminated........

"Fed Gov’t Sues Private Business, Says English-Language Requirement is ‘Discrimination’"

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/20...

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#48616 Jul 3, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
Last pole shows Obamas numbers at record lows, 2% points under the last Bush. Most of that can be attributed to FNC, the only network in the history of this country to target a President in the manner they have on a daily almost hourly basis. for years!. Both are the least liked Presidents in history, Bush bets Obama by just a little in the category.
Like it our not the truth is Obama is and was the recipient of the Bush wars and the economy he left. Has he done a great job of recovery, No. But if he had a congress that was just the least bit willing to consider working with him, who knows where we could be. The current congress is the least liked in history, and has the pole numbers to prove it. For all this we can thank the Tea Party for your undying efforts to block anything Obama tries at the expense of our country. You hurt our country in ways that will take years to completely understand. The Tea Parties attempts, some successful to rule this country from a minority position using tactics that are disgraceful and disgusting is the legacy that is the Tea Party. Its dying only because of the older average age of the followers of what is almost a religious cult hell bent on shaping our country into the image they remember from their younger years. Years most of them spent using money borrowed on their homes for "things" as their homes appreciated like no other time in history, all as they we smoking pot and drinking Bud Lite. Now in their last years of life, they have found religion again, and want now force their rediscovered religious belief's on everyone else, especially women, great role models those tea partiers.
Like it or not, Obama has failed to deliver on almost all things he promised and campaigned on. Why should anyone have to "work with him" when he has shown no ability to work with others? Maybe if dirty harry worked with Obama, something would give. On what possible ground can you make a sane argument that I should have to pay for anyone's birth control?
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48617 Jul 3, 2014

"“Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel,” said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

“Would Mitt have been a better fit? More voters in hindsight say yes.”"

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48619 Jul 3, 2014

"President Barack Obama is the worst president since World War II, 33 percent of American voters say in a Quinnipiac University National Poll released today. Another 28 percent pick President George W. Bush."

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#48620 Jul 3, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jemima is circling the drain.
Berried?
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48621 Jul 3, 2014

"Ronald Reagan is the best president since WWII, 35 percent of voters say, with 18 percent for Bill Clinton, 15 percent for John F. Kennedy and 8 percent for Obama, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University poll finds."

Churlish Truths

United States

#48622 Jul 3, 2014
-
"FBI Agents Arrest Colorado Teen for Supporting ISIL"
-
Just a quick point about this one. I don't have the time to research it but it seems to me that the US has allowed Americans and people to hold dual citizenship in bot the US and Israel. Many of those probably fought in Israel.
-
So what I am saying is that there may be a double standard here. A double standard that may be religious based. If so then I don't think that the US should get all involved in religious wars on any land except our own. If they do then they should not take sides is such wars.
-
It's not for me to judge this but it just don't sound like a balanced issue.
-
If some religious group wants to overthrow some other religious government in some other country then who are we to decide which religious group should rule. Of course I would say neither group.
-
I want my government to concentrate on stopping religious groups, such as the right wing, from overthrowing our own government here in the US. Our own government that was designed to be a secular. I want to see some Christian Republicans arrested here in the US for trying to overthrow our own government.
-
WasBushStupid

Lawrenceville, GA

#48623 Jul 3, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
-
Just a quick point about this one. I don't have the time to research it but it seems to me that the US has allowed Americans and people to hold dual citizenship in bot the US and Israel. Many of those probably fought in Israel.
-
So what I am saying is that there may be a double standard here. A double standard that may be religious based. If so then I don't think that the US should get all involved in religious wars on any land except our own. If they do then they should not take sides is such wars.
-
-
If some religious group wants to overthrow some other religious government in some other country then who are we to decide which religious group should rule. Of course I would say neither group.
-
I want my government to concentrate on stopping religious groups, such as the right wing, from overthrowing our own government here in the US. Our own government that was designed to be a secular. I want to see some Christian Republicans arrested here in the US for trying to overthrow our own government.
-
Great! I am using dots between paragraphs today, while you are using those cute dashes.

No one will ever know we are the SAME poster. Wink, wink! ;)

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#48624 Jul 3, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CB, your ignorance has reached an all time high.
Churlish Truths

United States

#48625 Jul 3, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
CB, your ignorance has reached an all time high.
-
I'm smarter on my worst day than you are on your best day.
-

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#48628 Jul 3, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I'm smarter on my worst day than you are on your best day.
-
That's another problem with the LWLD's, always bragging on yourselves and thinking you're smarter than else. Evidence here though proves otherwise.
Churlish Truths

United States

#48629 Jul 3, 2014
<quoted text>
On what possible ground can you make a sane argument that I should have to pay for anyone's birth control?
-
Sane argument:
Pay for the birth control or allow your taxes to pay their offspring welfare, food stamps, healthcare, government housing and then their offspring's offspring, and so on.
-
Want us to draw you a picture?
-
How odd that you are willing to pay for surgery that may have been caused by misuse of alcohol, tobacco, drugs and eating certain foods but not birth control?
-
But, hey, you go cause you believe in Jeebus.
-
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#48630 Jul 3, 2014
Churlish Truths wrote:
<quoted text>-
Sane argument:
Pay for the birth control or allow your taxes to pay their offspring welfare, food stamps, healthcare, government housing and then their offspring's offspring, and so on.
-
Want us to draw you a picture?
-
How odd that you are willing to pay for surgery that may have been caused by misuse of alcohol, tobacco, drugs and eating certain foods but not birth control?
-
But, hey, you go cause you believe in Jeebus.
-

So says the eugenics dummy...,

Churlish Truths

United States

#48631 Jul 3, 2014
<quoted text>
That's another problem with the LWLD's, always bragging on yourselves and thinking you're smarter than else. Evidence here though proves otherwise.
-
Yet you keep insisting that I am also CB AND it seems to be real important to you. All the while I don't care who you are or how many you are.
-
I'm not CB and could care less who you are or who you are not.
-
LOL. sorry but I just don't get it so I must be more stupid than you.
-
I'll try to do better by repeating "this is important stuff".
-
Get a life. General Robert E Lee lost. Get over it. Move on already.
-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fulton District Attorney Gets In Shouting Match... (Nov '09) 3 hr Better 19
Cop named Hobbs 4 hr Mike Mills 1
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 5 hr B Nathaniel 8,534
Place to live 6 hr General Robert E Lee 3
delta lie miles 6 hr Buh Bye Frederick 7
ATL fire chief fired for being a Christian 7 hr GayMarriesCOW 15
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) 7 hr phinneas j whoopie 184

Marietta News Video

Marietta Dating
Find my Match