Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#44106 May 13, 2014
silverfox wrote:
@ Aggie,
Calling Jesus any other name, except the Father or Son is a VERY low blow, Jeebus is a favored one used by Butt. Now, I call that, "going after religion." Another insult he often spews, how southerners are "clinging to their bibles. " I would say that's "going after religion." Not to mention a preacher comment he made when Deal passed the new gun laws he so hates, one being, guns allowed in churches That's just a few I dare repeat. Yep, he's hatefilled.... But like I said, to each his own.
I am positive that was ABD/WBS. I am not defending CB, he has been truly hateful sometimes (you know its true CB), but I don't think he has crossed that line.

Location hidden

#44107 May 13, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> How can any American, like you....root againest the economy of your own country?....,
Congratulations on completing missing the point. It isn't rooting against your own country's economy to note the fact that it has been artificially stimulated in an unsustainable manner.

Location hidden

#44108 May 13, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
CB? I think that was me. But I also would have added:
I find them all (Christian, Jews, Muslims, all organized religions) equally despicable.
No I don't cut them or their Jeebus or Allah any slack. They don't respect me or my Agnostic beliefs so I throw it right back.
Rapture? Yep, the sooner the better. But we all know it ain't going to happen. What will happen is some idjut like Bush will see himself as Jeebus's right hand man and try to make the bible come true. Probably will push the big red button and make the world end in fire. People will have about 10 seconds to say "See the bible was right". People are just stupid. Religious people are more stupid.
Best thing that could happen is for them (Christian, Jews, Muslims, all organized religions) to kill each other off so the rest of us could get some well deserved peace.
Speak of the devil.

Location hidden

#44109 May 13, 2014
WasBushStupid wrote:
<quoted text>
"For I am merciful, saith the Lord, and I will not keep anger forever." (Jeremiah 3:12)
"Ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn forever." (Jeremiah 17:4)
"If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid." (John 5:31)
"Jesus answered: Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid." (John 8:14)
"And Jesus coming, spoke to them, saying: All power is given to me in heaven and in earth." (Matthew 28:18)
"the whole world is under control of the evil one." (1 John 5:19)
And Jesus said, "For judgement I am come into this world." (John 9:39)
"I came not to judge the world" (John 12:47)
"For God so loved the world" (John 3:16)
“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.”(1 John 2:15)
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)
"Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 6:1)
"Jacob said,'I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.'" (Genesis 32:30)
"No man hath seen God at any time." (John 1:18)
We should fear God (Matthew 10:28)
We should love God (Matthew 22:37)
There is no fear in love (1 John 4:18)
And more taking of Scripture out of context. You only proclaim your ignorance loudly and clearly when you do this. Not that anyone NEEDS any further confirmation.

Location hidden

#44110 May 13, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a few agnostics, they would NEVER EVER dare spew the hatred we hear from you. That's why I call you an atheist. You can hate ALL religions, but show some respect for those who CHOOSE to believe. For the democratic party to claim to be sooo socially liberal & tolerant, I find it's actually the exact opposite from certain posters.... You know, just so we understand each other.
Occasionally I will briefly wonder if he posts all that garbage strictly for shock value, surely no one could be that full of bile and hate. Then I remember the ignorant content of all his posts and realize, nah, he could be that benighted. Sad, so sad.
rename

Cleveland, GA

#44111 May 14, 2014
IN the news..........

"Obama: Immigration bill with amnesty provisions would make U.S. safer"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/...

And how will this make America safer??????????

"Feds released hundreds of immigrant murderers, drunk drivers, sex-crimes convicts"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/...

Can anyone say oxy-moron..........

Just leave off the oxy and we have a valid description of Obama..........

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44112 May 14, 2014
Oops..........

A thumb in the pie!!!!

"Someone let Al Gore know the South Pole isn’t melting. Antarctic sea ice coverage reached record levels for April, hitting 3.5 million square miles — the largest on record.

It was a cold summer down in Antarctica, with sea ice coverage growing about 43,500 square miles a day, according to the National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSDC). April 2014 beats the previous sea-ice coverage record from April 2008 by a whopping 124,000 square miles.

But even with autumn in full swing in the South Pole,“record levels continue to be set in early May,” reports the NSDC. Sea ice levels have been “significantly above” satellite data averages for 16 consecutive months."

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/12/global-cool...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44113 May 14, 2014
Greaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt.......... now we conservatives can sit back and watch the libroids throw LIES at each other

"Vice President Joe Biden reportedly attacked the Clinton administration’s record on economic inequality during a closed-door Democratic fundraiser in South Carolina on Friday, prompting renewed speculation that the former Democratic senator will run against Hillary Clinton for the presidency in 2016.

CNN’s Peter Hamby was told by three separate sources at the fundraiser that Biden explained how rising inequality — now a frequent trope among Democratic politicians — in fact began during the later years of Bill Clinton’s presidency.

“The fraying of middle-class economic security did not begin during President George W. Bush’s terms,” Hamby wrote, paraphrasing Biden’s pitch,“but earlier, in the ‘later years of the Clinton administration.’”"

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/12/it-begins-j...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44114 May 14, 2014

Best in the west is spreading again..........moving from Nevada....to Utah.....to New Mexico..........and other States..........

"A rural New Mexico county has voted to defy the federal government and give a rancher's cattle access to a watering hole fenced off by the Forest Service in the latest dispute over federal control of public land in the U.S. West."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/13/us-...

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44115 May 14, 2014

Global Warming??

Take a back seat to Global Cooling..........

"2014 is the U.S.’s coldest year ever so far"

"This year has been the coldest year in history through May 6, according to the network of nationwide thermometers monitored by the U.S. Historical Climatology Network. Summer officially arrives later this month, and it better be a warm one if the United States is to avoid setting a new record for its coldest year ever."

rename

Cleveland, GA

#44116 May 14, 2014

Obamas foreign policy..........

"In sanction return-fire, Russia is cutting off access to rocket-engine sales and cutting the lifespan of the International Space Station."

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#44117 May 14, 2014
rename wrote:
Oops..........
A thumb in the pie!!!!
"Someone let Al Gore know the South Pole isn’t melting. Antarctic sea ice coverage reached record levels for April, hitting 3.5 million square miles — the largest on record.
It was a cold summer down in Antarctica, with sea ice coverage growing about 43,500 square miles a day, according to the National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSDC). April 2014 beats the previous sea-ice coverage record from April 2008 by a whopping 124,000 square miles.
But even with autumn in full swing in the South Pole,“record levels continue to be set in early May,” reports the NSDC. Sea ice levels have been “significantly above” satellite data averages for 16 consecutive months."
http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/12/global-cool...
West Antarctic glacier loss appears unstoppable, UCI-NASA Study Finds

Volume of melted ice enough to raise global sea level by 4 feet

rvine, Calif., May 12, 2014 — A rapidly melting section of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet appears to be in irreversible decline, with nothing to stop the entire glacial basin from disappearing into the sea, according to researchers at UC Irvine and NASA.

The new study presents multiple lines of evidence – incorporating 40 years of observations – that six massive glaciers in the Amundsen Sea sector “have passed the point of no return,” according to glaciologist Eric Rignot, a UC Irvine Earth system science professor who is also with NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory. The new study has been accepted for publication in Geophysical Research Letters, a journal of the American Geophysical Union.

These glaciers already contribute significantly to sea level rise, releasing as much ice into the ocean each year as the entire Greenland Ice Sheet does. They contain enough ice to boost the global sea level by 4 feet (1.2 meters) and are melting faster than most scientists had expected. Rignot said the findings will require that current predictions of sea level rise be revised upward.

http://news.uci.edu/press-releases/west-antar...
rename

Cleveland, GA

#44118 May 14, 2014

Perhaps a chicken can find someone to replace the Koch brothers........

.......Roflllllllllll......... .other libroids..........

"The new gig joins several others on Hunter's extensive resume. He currently serves as as managing partner at the Washington-based investment advisory company Rosemont Seneca Partners and counsel at the New York City-based law firm Boies Schiller Flexner. He is also an adjunct professor at Georgetown University's Foreign Service graduate program."

"According to Bloomberg Businessweek, Burisma was founded in 2006 and "engages in oil-well drilling, production of liquefied natural gas, and undertaking geological studies." It is based in Cyprus. It owns several oil and gas companies in Ukraine, including in the southeastern city of Dnepropetrovsk.

Burisma hired another American—and another managing partner of Rosemont Seneca Partners—just last month. Devon Archer joined the company's board of directors to "focus on the interaction with current investors, as well as involving new investors from the United States," according to an April 22 press release from the company. Archer served as a senior adviser to John Kerry during his 2004 presidential campaign.

"Today Burisma Holdings reminds me of Exxon Mobil in its wake," Archer said in a recent interview posted on the company's website. "It has all the chances to be one of the biggest privately owned oil companies in the world."

http://www.nationaljournal.com/white-house/an...

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#44119 May 14, 2014
rename wrote:
Global Warming??
Take a back seat to Global Cooling..........
"2014 is the U.S.’s coldest year ever so far"
"This year has been the coldest year in history through May 6, according to the network of nationwide thermometers monitored by the U.S. Historical Climatology Network. Summer officially arrives later this month, and it better be a warm one if the United States is to avoid setting a new record for its coldest year ever."
Watch this:

Do a Google search to get the source of his information. click on this link to see the results : http://bit.ly/1k0wd4Z

You'll end up with 6 results. Usually Google pulls up hundreds of thousands.

Click on the 1st link that's a result: http://www.humanevents.com/2014/05/13/2014-is...

Notice this text: This article originally appeared on heartland.org .

Heartland.org is "The Heartland Institute".

The Heartland Institute IS the Koch Brothers - Oil and Coal Barons and funders of right-wing-propaganda and ExxonMobile.

Verdict: Pure Bullsh!t article.

AND - rename KNOWS it's a pure BS article. I wonder why he's on this forum EVERY SINGLE DAY spreading misleading lies?
rename

Cleveland, GA

#44120 May 14, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
West Antarctic glacier loss appears unstoppable, UCI-NASA Study Finds
Volume of melted ice enough to raise global sea level by 4 feet
rvine, Calif., May 12, 2014 —

Most likely not true..........not as presented anyway..........in an alarmist way.....

At the other end of the world, the North Pole, the ice is not nearly as thick as at the South Pole. The ice floats on the Arctic Ocean. If it melted sea levels would not be affecte­d.

(Principle of grade school science I asked you dummies to do)

In the Antarctic ......"This higher temperature may be causing some floating icebergs to melt, but this will not make the oceans rise. Icebergs are large floating chunks of ice. In order to float, the iceberg displaces a volume of water that has a weight equal to that of the iceberg. Submarines use this principle to rise and sink in the water, too."

"There are all sorts of things changing the water level at any given point, including:

The tides, caused by the moon
Large and small waves caused by wind and the tides
High- and low-pressure areas in the atmosphere, which change the surface level of the ocean
Temperature changes in the ocean, which change the density and volume of the water
Rainfall and river water flowing into the ocean

If you were to stand on the ocean shore and try to measure sea level with a ruler, you would find it to be impossible -- the level changes by the second (waves), by the hour (tides) and by the week (planetary and solar orbit changes). To get around this, scientists try using tide gauges. A tide gauge is a large (1 foot [30 cm] or more in diameter), long pipe with a small hole below the water line. This pipe is often called a stilling well. Even though waves are changing the water level outside the gauge constantly, they have little effect inside the gauge. The sea level can be read relatively accurately inside this pipe. If read on a regular basis over a time span of years and then averaged, you can get a measurement of sea level."

Water is most dense at 4 degrees Celsius. Above and below this temperature, the density of water decreases (the same weight of water occupies a bigger space). So as the overall temperature of the water increases it naturally expands a little bit making the oceans rise."

As water molecules expand, water level rises..........a natural condition of water..........

Also only coastal areas are affected..........folks who live close to the oceans take their chances in the same way that folks live over Earthquake faults, or close to volcanos..........

Throwing trillions of dollars at one "might be" scenario and abandoning the other scenarios is typical of libroid thinking..........

Unless and until the following changes, the world has nothing to fear from a complete melting of the Antarctic ice........ "the average temperature in Antarctica is -37°C, so the ice there is in no danger of melting. In fact in most parts of the continent it never gets above freezing."

Man has very little control, if any, over the rising and lowering of sea levels.......since water itself accounts for more than 95% of co2 levels..........

WasBushStupid

United States

#44121 May 14, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Occasionally I will briefly wonder if he posts all that garbage strictly for shock value, surely no one could be that full of bile and hate.
Well of course I was brought up in the church, Baptist and Methodist. I observed people and how they acted on Sunday at church versus how they did the rest of the week at school, work and such. There was a whole lot of crap that didn't make sense then and it still don't make sense. Some people just can't to be brainwashed into a mold. Evidently most people can.
It seems to me that most of the garbage can be removed to just show the right stuff and the wrong stuff. But wait, that's why we have laws. Most laws are good EXCEPT the ones that have been put in by religious extremists. Such as Blue Laws and other laws that restrict freedom just because some bunch of religious extremists have overthrown our government long enough to get their stupid laws on the books.
To religious extremists, whether they be Muslim, Christian or other, your rights just don't much matter.
We see it in the Christians who want to incorporate their laws into our country's laws. They are the ones who claim that our country was founded on Christianity.
So let's see the Christians come in to this country raping, robbing and pillaging the Native Americans with their "Convert or Die" mantra. Then bring in slaves to do the dirty work. Then start a "Christian" nation with all the history intact.
Sounds a lot like hypocrisy to me.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#44122 May 14, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely not true..........not as presented anyway..........in an alarmist way.....
At the other end of the world, the North Pole, the ice is not nearly as thick as at the South Pole. The ice floats on the Arctic Ocean. If it melted sea levels would not be affecte­d.
(Principle of grade school science I asked you dummies to do)
In the Antarctic ......"This higher temperature may be causing some floating icebergs to melt, but this will not make the oceans rise. Icebergs are large floating chunks of ice. In order to float, the iceberg displaces a volume of water that has a weight equal to that of the iceberg. Submarines use this principle to rise and sink in the water, too."
"There are all sorts of things changing the water level at any given point, including:
The tides, caused by the moon
Large and small waves caused by wind and the tides
High- and low-pressure areas in the atmosphere, which change the surface level of the ocean
Temperature changes in the ocean, which change the density and volume of the water
Rainfall and river water flowing into the ocean
If you were to stand on the ocean shore and try to measure sea level with a ruler, you would find it to be impossible -- the level changes by the second (waves), by the hour (tides) and by the week (planetary and solar orbit changes). To get around this, scientists try using tide gauges. A tide gauge is a large (1 foot [30 cm] or more in diameter), long pipe with a small hole below the water line. This pipe is often called a stilling well. Even though waves are changing the water level outside the gauge constantly, they have little effect inside the gauge. The sea level can be read relatively accurately inside this pipe. If read on a regular basis over a time span of years and then averaged, you can get a measurement of sea level."
Water is most dense at 4 degrees Celsius. Above and below this temperature, the density of water decreases (the same weight of water occupies a bigger space). So as the overall temperature of the water increases it naturally expands a little bit making the oceans rise."
As water molecules expand, water level rises..........a natural condition of water..........
Also only coastal areas are affected..........folks who live close to the oceans take their chances in the same way that folks live over Earthquake faults, or close to volcanos..........
Throwing trillions of dollars at one "might be" scenario and abandoning the other scenarios is typical of libroid thinking..........
Unless and until the following changes, the world has nothing to fear from a complete melting of the Antarctic ice........ "the average temperature in Antarctica is -37°C, so the ice there is in no danger of melting. In fact in most parts of the continent it never gets above freezing."
Man has very little control, if any, over the rising and lowering of sea levels.......since water itself accounts for more than 95% of co2 levels..........
I'll be sure to tell NASA of your findings. I'm sure they'll be impressed.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/KP3V/i-m-not-impre...
rename

Cleveland, GA

#44123 May 14, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch this:
Do a Google search to get the source of his information. click on this link to see the results : http://bit.ly/1k0wd4Z
You'll end up with 6 results. Usually Google pulls up hundreds of thousands.
Click on the 1st link that's a result: http://www.humanevents.com/2014/05/13/2014-is...
Notice this text: This article originally appeared on heartland.org .
Heartland.org is "The Heartland Institute".
The Heartland Institute IS the Koch Brothers - Oil and Coal Barons and funders of right-wing-propaganda and ExxonMobile.
Verdict: Pure Bullsh!t article.
AND - rename KNOWS it's a pure BS article. I wonder why he's on this forum EVERY SINGLE DAY spreading misleading lies?

You got the hots so much for the Koch brothers.......you failed to investigate further........

that data came originally from the U.S. Historical Climatology Network (USHCN), as reported by heartland..........

The USHCN is a designated subset of the NOAA Cooperative Observer Program (COOP) Network..........

I will wait on your apology for calling me a liar..........

You just gotta get over your fascination and obsession with those Koch boys..........they'll give you bad dreams, make you wet your bed, and the wife will kick you out of the house.........accusing you of infidelity with ghosts past, present, and future........

WasBushStupid

United States

#44124 May 14, 2014
rename wrote:
Best in the west is spreading again..........moving from Nevada....to Utah.....to New Mexico..........and other States..........
I swear, if you break into singing,'Dirty Dingus Magee' I hope one of the other insane inmates bites your nose.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#44125 May 14, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep , I was correct...we have another dullard poster flying the flag of Libroids....
Sad to be you....attacking is no substitute for your lack of knowledge....maybe in your little world....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marietta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ginger Wellham Wife Of ConMan Terry Wellham Mov... 4 hr neverconned 3
Obama Best President 5 hr Hugo 12
Review: I Love Kickboxing Atlanta - Buckhead 5 hr LaQuanda Jackson 3
Obama and the muslim brotherhood 10 hr Diaper Douche 53
Review: Clock Repair Service (Jan '10) 21 hr Raymond 5
Time Out - Local children's tv show, early 1980s? Thu Will Dockery 4
Review: Cirracore Thu masmoore 1

Marietta News Video

Marietta Dating
Find my Match