Three Hour Standoff Leads to the Arre...

Three Hour Standoff Leads to the Arrest of a Murder Suspect

There are 13 comments on the WICU12 Erie story from Jul 27, 2012, titled Three Hour Standoff Leads to the Arrest of a Murder Suspect. In it, WICU12 Erie reports that:

Police cars had the street blocked and the S.W.A.T. Team surrounded the Downtown Erie Hotel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WICU12 Erie.

cheetos

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2012
HolyShit!
My son Goonie can rest in "piece."
Just think

Bethlehem, PA

#3 Jul 28, 2012
Stu Pedaso wrote:
This story is written much better than the ch 24 version. The hateful liberals at 24 didn't even capitalize "God".
Even beyond that, the yourerie site is a showcase for poor writing and worthless reporting.
Did you see video of this story?
How about mamma Williams? Whoa!
Hateful liberals is an oxymoron, and gun violence is prevalent in American society thanks to conservatives. A deadly weapon in one hand and the bible in another, yet they refuse to acknowledge the irony.
tim leary

Newark, NJ

#4 Jul 28, 2012
Just think wrote:
<quoted text>
Hateful liberals is an oxymoron, and gun violence is prevalent in American society thanks to conservatives. A deadly weapon in one hand and the bible in another, yet they refuse to acknowledge the irony.
Yet it seems to be the Obama constituents doing most of the violence and killing. Maybe if the black churches took the Bible seriously they could change their peoples primitive liberal way of living.
Just think

Bethlehem, PA

#7 Jul 28, 2012
tim leary wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet it seems to be the Obama constituents doing most of the violence and killing. Maybe if the black churches took the Bible seriously they could change their peoples primitive liberal way of living.
Oh I see, you're just another ignorant uneducated racist hick. No point wasting my time here.
tim leary

Newark, NJ

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Just think wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see, you're just another ignorant uneducated racist hick. No point wasting my time here.
I see you are another hateful ignorant empty headed DNC talking point liberal. Your whole life is a waste of time....do society a favor and commit suicide ASAP.
Santa

Erie, PA

#9 Jul 28, 2012
Stu Pedaso wrote:
This story is written much better than the ch 24 version. The hateful liberals at 24 didn't even capitalize "God".
Even beyond that, the yourerie site is a showcase for poor writing and worthless reporting.
Did you see video of this story?
How about mamma Williams? Whoa!
god IS IMAGINARY
Erie girl

Warren, OH

#10 Jul 29, 2012
Wow why does it have to be like that "BLACKS" all race has done bad crime come on now not just black people why does everyone have to be so ignorent I'm happy they finally got justice!
Wilson

Erie, PA

#11 Jul 29, 2012
Erie girl wrote:
Wow why does it have to be like that "BLACKS" all race has done bad crime come on now not just black people why does everyone have to be so ignorent I'm happy they finally got justice!
They got justice? Then the people that your boy Gooney terrorized while he was alive also got justice.
Stu Pedaso

Guys Mills, PA

#12 Jul 29, 2012
Are they going to give him a slap on the wrist and a bucket of KFC.Then send him on his way. Goonie needed killin
boomer

United States

#13 Jul 30, 2012
Erie girl wrote:
Wow why does it have to be like that "BLACKS" all race has done bad crime come on now not just black people why does everyone have to be so ignorent I'm happy they finally got justice!
Because blacks always cause most of the violet crimes,it's in their genes,they won't work,they would rather freeload,steal and murder for what they want,they deserve what they get-a bullet!
Nik

Mount Vernon, OH

#14 Aug 1, 2012
Before you slander all blacks.. Like its just them commuting crimes.. There's blacks and ni****s not all black people like myself are gangbanging gun tooting gangsters
Nik

Mount Vernon, OH

#15 Aug 1, 2012
Commiting*
boomer

United States

#16 Aug 1, 2012
Nik wrote:
Before you slander all blacks.. Like its just them commuting crimes.. There's blacks and ni****s not all black people like myself are gangbanging gun tooting gangsters
Then why do blacks commit more crimes and more blacks in jails?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marienville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two riots break out at Abraxas school (Apr '08) Jul '17 resident PITA 61
News Suspected militia member to remain jailed until... (Jun '08) Jun '17 Old american 25
Anyone using an HD antenna in Marienville? Apr '17 Bing 2
New Organization (Mar '17) Mar '17 Pointblank777 1
News Obituary - Arnold Joseph Lloyd (May '07) Dec '16 Nancy714corbett 3
Abraxas (Nov '08) Oct '16 Nerfish 42
News Flexing its mussels (Jun '16) Jun '16 stop the madness 1

Marienville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marienville Mortgages