Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8247 Sep 7, 2012
Really wrote:
I had a friend who drove a charter bus full of Republican supporters to RNC in Tampa. He said that they trashed his bus on the way down so bad that the company he works for had to bring him another bus. I won't go into detail about what all they done to it, but it was pretty disgusting.
Great. When it makes publication, post a link.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8248 Sep 7, 2012
Really wrote:
I had a friend who drove a charter bus full of Republican supporters to RNC in Tampa. He said that they trashed his bus on the way down so bad that the company he works for had to bring him another bus. I won't go into detail about what all they done to it, but it was pretty disgusting.
were they reporters from MSNBC?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8249 Sep 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, that is both stupid and completely misses the point. As I said before, I don't give a rat's ass about the ratings. What fascinates me is the GOP and its followers complete allergy to the truth. It's like Ryan lying about his marathon time. Ya'll can't help it.
Glad you don't care about ratings, because DumBama's was pretty poor last night and some reports say about a 50% loss of audience since 2008.
Really

Logan, OH

#8250 Sep 7, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't make a difference. You would just say it was all made up by the main stream media.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8251 Sep 7, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you don't care about ratings, because DumBama's was pretty poor last night and some reports say about a 50% loss of audience since 2008.
What is your point?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8252 Sep 7, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like you and reality speaks do for all the crap you guys make up?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8253 Sep 7, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
the boards are quit due to the hangover the Dems have.
we saw people throwing up on TV; and the drunk crowd will need a couple days to get over the utopia.
yep dems....that was as good as it gets for your team
all party, no substance
I would like to watch that video of the convention people throwing up. Where can I find it?
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#8254 Sep 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to watch that video of the convention people throwing up. Where can I find it?
It's in with Rush Limbaugh's private spank stash. Right next to the satellite footage of the polar ice caps melting and the starving children.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8255 Sep 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point?
Point is that you guys hoping for 4 more years of misery is not likely to happen because DumBama lost the interest of the people. Nobody cares. Anything he said yesterday is no different than what he said a month ago, two months ago, a year ago, two years ago.
free

Sidney, OH

#8256 Sep 7, 2012
Huh ?
Loren Eberly wrote:
Every Voter With Lick of Common Sense Knows:
Every voter with a lick of life every hundred million years.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8257 Sep 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
easy...

watch Biden and Obama's speech

all they did was vomit lies to cover the epic failure the 2 of them are.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8258 Sep 7, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like you and reality speaks do for all the crap you guys make up?
you are the crap; and mommy & daddy made the crap

PS: who was the dog....mom or dad?

all the barking you do, I just wondered

Since: Aug 12

Columbia, SC

#8259 Sep 7, 2012
free wrote:
Huh ?
<quoted text>
I saw that from Loren. Lol.. had to force myself to not attempt to analyze.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8260 Sep 7, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that from Loren. Lol.. had to force myself to not attempt to analyze.
I can't believe there is anybody here who reads even a line of his crap. I just scroll past it like a bad ad for car tires or something. LOL

Since: Aug 12

Columbia, SC

#8261 Sep 7, 2012
His intro was different.... Suckered me in for slightly more then three words worth.... Lol

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8262 Sep 7, 2012
Obama beats Romney - in Nielsen TV ratings of conventions

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57508819/...
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#8263 Sep 7, 2012
not yet wrote:
this country hasnt had enough time off to have republicans back in power.
i agree
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#8264 Sep 7, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is that you guys hoping for 4 more years of misery is not likely to happen because DumBama lost the interest of the people. Nobody cares. Anything he said yesterday is no different than what he said a month ago, two months ago, a year ago, two years ago.
this moran is a pubtard and pubtards were arested all over tampa for getting drunk and steaking and everyone remembers the eight years of mirery before obama so once again once a republican makes up their mind the facts wont change it so baaaaaa sheep!
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#8265 Sep 7, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
easy...
watch Biden and Obama's speech
all they did was vomit lies to cover the epic failure the 2 of them are.
all i heard the pubtards say was i no we messed every thing up under bushy but obama didnt fix it fast enough so let us back in to completly destroy whats left baaaaaaa sheep

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#8266 Sep 7, 2012
Both the RNC and DNC pretty much called it. Your vote really doesn't count. It doesn't matter which candidate you pick, your choices have already been made for you. I'm exercising my patriotic right and neither voting nor recognizing the government as a constitutional government. The last vestiges of a government of the people, by the people, and for the people, died this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mariemont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Norwood High School class of 69 & 70 (Sep '10) Jun 28 Connie Edwards 4
News Jeffrey Craddock May '15 nana 1
Norwood Alumni paying for 4 years of college? May '15 Curious 1
The Squirrel Cage bar in Norwood circa '65-'70 May '15 Tracy 3
Tennessee ave harley davidson (Dec '14) Apr '15 ex customer 2
Anyone know where Heather Lohbeck is (Jul '12) Apr '15 Parent 4
Nikki H Apr '15 chris 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mariemont Mortgages