Oliver w snook WWII bomber pilot

Oliver w snook WWII bomber pilot

Posted in the Maricopa Forum

Richard Colin snook

Cardiff, UK

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Can anyone help? I am researching Oliver's back ground. He died 20/4/44 aged 21. I found out about Oliver while reading about the US airforce based in East Anglia UK during WWII.
Oliver was a brave young man who died fighting for us Brits. As his surname is the same as mine(no relation) I have become interested in where he came from and where he grew up.
I have some details about Oliver they are,
Rank 2nd lt
S/No 0755774
Last known address. C/O John C Snook, post office box 848 Maricopa CA.

Oliver is buried at the US Military cemetary near Cambridge here in East Anglia. I have visited his grave which is well kept.
I know all the happened a long time ago but I'm hoping that I can get in touch with a relative or at least someone who might know about Oliver's background.

My e-mail address is. [email protected]

By the way I am X Royal Air Force so I have some affinity with Oliver and his Air Force life. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone will answer me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maricopa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Internet in PMC Apr 11 Can708 2
What do you think about Calneva Broadband In PMC? (Aug '11) Mar 27 Lebec user 21
News CDFW to Host "Bear Aware" Community Meeting in ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 CooperFan 1
Maricopa (Mar '08) Jan '13 mtownballer33 4
Election Who do you support for Los Osos Community Servi... (Oct '10) Feb '11 Julie 2
Amtrak collision 12/24/10 (Dec '10) Dec '10 MJG 1
Debate: Don't Ask Don't Tell - Maricopa, CA (Dec '10) Dec '10 Carl 1

Maricopa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maricopa Mortgages