living in hell Taft ca
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Liberals are cancer

Houston, TX

#64 Oct 27, 2011
get off your behind wrote:
<quoted text> Let me tell you something about your remarks, those so called Mexicans like you call them are the ones that have to work in the fields why don't you get up and do the job they are doing I've never seen a white girl working in the sun besides while your getting welfare and help with your addictions they are paying taxes so you can do what ever you like to do best and let US MEXICANS pay for your rehab...
You are part of the problem.
Geezer

Rochester, MN

#65 Oct 30, 2011
Kianna wrote:
NEED HELP!
Hello, I am looking for my father Harold Workman, I am 27 years old and I have not seen him in about 17 years, last I knew he did construction. I don't want anything from him except to know if he is alive or not and to let him know he has a 6 month old granddaughter,(who would like to have another grandpa). And I belive I have a half sister from him who is about 17 years old as well, her name might be Arianna (I think). The last known address I have is in Taft. His wife or girlfriends name might be Mary Fedeva???(The mother of his other daughter). If anyone has any information that might help me please let me know.
Thank you,
Kianna
Sammy Workman was at the class of 1961 Taft High reunion on Oct. 15, 2011 at The Fort. He seems like the right age to be Harold's brother.
The Reunion organizers would have his contact information. Try Karen Ekdahl-Fields. You can Google her, or the school would have her contact info.
Got out of Taft

Cincinnati, OH

#66 Jul 21, 2012
Taft is a Depressed town that has no growth plain and simple Just Look at It! If someone cared that had the power to make changes then you would see a big change in this town Maybe someday.
Angry

Delano, CA

#67 Dec 20, 2012
FYI wrote:
Hey smarty,just so you know Mexicans if anyone have more of a right to be here than useless ignorant people like you.White people wernt here first either.You talk about killig off a race?How in the hell do you think the white man took over?By doin what they do best Spreading diseases lying and killing off the little people they step on to get what they want.That is why your #'s are so low.Mabey if you stopped killing eachother off there would be more of you.This country belongs to nobody.Were all immigrants.And I feel sorry for u.Its too bad that ignorant people like u have to waste the worlds time pointing fingers.Why dont you enstead make yourself useful?Face the facts.Youre just going to have to learn to accept the fact that mexicans are here,they aint going anywhere and you need them.I know its hard for you to accept but Deal with it.Grow up!
wow. First off . YOU don't see the white man because he is up in the big buildings making bank. Lmao. I am white, i love everybody. I just talked shit because i was offended. Im sorry. Look, taft has hard working people, Mexican and White and some Black. I wish the druggies would just live in Utah. We are all one. I wish we could stand up together and take back the government controlled land. Since we are slowly loosing that battle how about we all just learn to appreciate each other. So here's to you my hard working mexicans that work the fields so we can eat, thank you. To all the oil field workers busting your butt in 110 degree weather in a fire suit , YOU ARE AWSOME . To all the women working jobs like a man, YOU ROCK. Our teachers need to get paid better and treated with respect because they have our children's lives in there hands. Cops need to make better money but stop pulling people over please and leave those truckers alone. Start getting them gang bangers because they kill people. Vote for me, ill straighten it all out.
know_life

United States

#68 Jan 14, 2013
Angry wrote:
<quoted text>wow. First off . YOU don't see the white man because he is up in the big buildings making bank. Lmao. I am white, i love everybody. I just talked shit because i was offended. Im sorry. Look, taft has hard working people, Mexican and White and some Black. I wish the druggies would just live in Utah. We are all one. I wish we could stand up together and take back the government controlled land. Since we are slowly loosing that battle how about we all just learn to appreciate each other. So here's to you my hard working mexicans that work the fields so we can eat, thank you. To all the oil field workers busting your butt in 110 degree weather in a fire suit , YOU ARE AWSOME . To all the women working jobs like a man, YOU ROCK. Our teachers need to get paid better and treated with respect because they have our children's lives in there hands. Cops need to make better money but stop pulling people over please and leave those truckers alone. Start getting them gang bangers because they kill people. Vote for me, ill straighten it all out.
Loved that. We ARE all one. We are all human. Everyone's blaming everyone else for everything shitty in their lives. Maybe if everyone stayed true to themselves and recognized their own mistakes things would change. I see people hating all over the place and not even just in Taft. Ill start by saying I have a bit of a drug problem and although I love working, I hate looking for a job and being on drugs doesn't help. But I'm human and I hope people don't hate me for my weaknesses. Every problem in my life can only be blamed on myself. It just sucks trying to love but seeing everyone hate. You guys are arguing over nothing. Recess.
-Keith J
what ever

Taft, CA

#69 Jan 18, 2013
I want to know if its against the law to smoke in the house if u have children in the house
my town

Taft, CA

#70 Jan 29, 2013
Got out of Taft wrote:
Taft is a Depressed town that has no growth plain and simple Just Look at It! If someone cared that had the power to make changes then you would see a big change in this town Maybe someday.
Someday is here. We are getting over 300 new homes, have a beautiful new square complete with awesome bronze artwork as a tribute to the oil workers who founded Taft and everyone I meet is pleasant. I love it here!
Spelling

Bakersfield, CA

#71 Jul 9, 2014
Can't ANY of you spell correctly or use proper grammar and punctuation marks?!
caring person

Huntington Beach, CA

#72 Jul 26, 2014
Taft has a good side because it is a small town.There needs to be a revival here to help sort out its problems. I forgive those who are not making a difference
Don Pierce

Taft, CA

#73 Jan 7, 2015
getreald wrote:
Taft has a problem with drugs because
the work is hard and the hours are long.
And the people who choose to take drugs
are to weak to face the real world, so
they escape through drugs than blame every
body but themselves, for there problems.
Being a tough a guy does not mean your a
strong person.
Face the world as it is and take care
of yourself and I would be willing to help
you. But don't blame Taft, the government, your family, or any body else its up to you to
carry your own weight. God said in this world
you will have trails and tribulations. So face it with Gods help. He will teach you to
be a overcomer.
When we are weak HE IS STRONG!
I agree with almost every word you typed except I would not have typed "Taft has a problem with drugs because" life is hard almost every were,. I would have started with " when I am weak, then I am strong. Our strength comes when we face the fact we our week but he is strong. Gods grace is what we all need. To God be the GLORY!
ruffun

United States

#74 Apr 26, 2015
Im just looking for a slut in taft
mary

Los Angeles, CA

#75 Oct 20, 2015
as if wrote:
I agree with u 100 percent. This town is hell on earth. there are way too many mexicans here. Everytime I step out the door I think that i am in Mexico. What the hell is up with that? I can't get a job cause I don't speak spanish? This is AMERICA. Stop accomodationg them.
amen to that. they have taken over everything has gone the tubes. we once were top 5 in academic and now not even on the list. 95% spanish, anchor babies, now. tow and two equals " we Americans Are Screwed"
mary

Los Angeles, CA

#76 Oct 20, 2015
get off your behind wrote:
<quoted text> Let me tell you something about your remarks, those so called Mexicans like you call them are the ones that have to work in the fields why don't you get up and do the job they are doing I've never seen a white girl working in the sun besides while your getting welfare and help with your addictions they are paying taxes so you can do what ever you like to do best and let US MEXICANS pay for your rehab...
Excuses me but, WHITE AMERICANS DID WORK THE FIELDS UNTIL THE Mexicans came in illegally , worked for less and took AMERICANS JOBS. At least the AMERICAN FIELD WORKERS EDUCATED THIER CHILDREN TO BETTER THEMSELVE. WHITE AMERICANS MADE THIS COUNTRY NOT latino, they can get all the benefits they have never paid in for. They did not pay taxes and most still don't because of liberals like you and all the children they have not to pay in.
Check you fact before mouth off.
Gawddof Our Paters

United States

#77 Nov 6, 2015
mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuses me but, WHITE AMERICANS DID WORK THE FIELDS UNTIL THE Mexicans came in illegally , worked for less and took AMERICANS JOBS. At least the AMERICAN FIELD WORKERS EDUCATED THIER CHILDREN TO BETTER THEMSELVE. WHITE AMERICANS MADE THIS COUNTRY NOT latino, they can get all the benefits they have never paid in for. They did not pay taxes and most still don't because of liberals like you and all the children they have not to pay in.
Check you fact before mouth off.
Date me! I'm Tafting out...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_M0smNR3R6r4/SvMWKOF...
P-elfant

Mountain View, CA

#78 Feb 22, 2016
I didn't even know Taft existed, so I searched it , after seeing there is a precious Albertsons location located in Taft. I belieb this to be the best location.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maricopa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets play a game!! Jun 27 NotThaOne 1
What do you think about Calneva Broadband In PMC? (Aug '11) Jun '17 raproducer 23
Brizza May '17 Crazy117 2
Internet in PMC Apr '17 Can708 2
News CDFW to Host "Bear Aware" Community Meeting in ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 CooperFan 1
Maricopa (Mar '08) Jan '13 mtownballer33 4
Election Who do you support for Los Osos Community Servi... (Oct '10) Feb '11 Julie 2

Maricopa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maricopa Mortgages