living in hell Taft ca
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Hello From Taft ”

Since: Aug 07

Taft , Ca

#1 Aug 3, 2007
Why can't taft get its head out of its ass !! This i would like to know I was razed here and still no housing !! no drug rehab !! and where did those little mexican people come from !! and why can't we send them back !! sorry about the spelling i went to taft schools
TFT

AOL

#2 Aug 6, 2007
If you don't like taft get the hell out!!!! If you weren't on drug you wouldn't need rehab. are you a slut too????
TFT

AOL

#3 Aug 6, 2007
thav486 wrote:
Why can't taft get its head out of its ass !! This i would like to know I was razed here and still no housing !! no drug rehab !! and where did those little mexican people come from !! and why can't we send them back !! sorry about the spelling i went to taft schools
If you weren't on drugs you might be able to spell.... don't blame taft
getreald

United States

#4 Aug 12, 2007
Taft has a problem with drugs because
the work is hard and the hours are long.
And the people who choose to take drugs
are to weak to face the real world, so
they escape through drugs than blame every
body but themselves, for there problems.
Being a tough a guy does not mean your a
strong person.
Face the world as it is and take care
of yourself and I would be willing to help
you. But don't blame Taft, the government, your family, or any body else its up to you to
carry your own weight. God said in this world
you will have trails and tribulations. So face it with Gods help. He will teach you to
be a overcomer.
When we are weak HE IS STRONG!
Kianna

United States

#5 Aug 22, 2007
NEED HELP!
Hello, I am looking for my father Harold Workman, I am 27 years old and I have not seen him in about 17 years, last I knew he did construction. I don't want anything from him except to know if he is alive or not and to let him know he has a 6 month old granddaughter,(who would like to have another grandpa). And I belive I have a half sister from him who is about 17 years old as well, her name might be Arianna (I think). The last known address I have is in Taft. His wife or girlfriends name might be Mary Fedeva???(The mother of his other daughter). If anyone has any information that might help me please let me know.
Thank you,
Kianna
Kianna

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2007
Looking fo my Father, I forgot that you can reply by going to this on craigslist [email protected]
as if

Taft, CA

#9 Mar 19, 2008
I agree with u 100 percent. This town is hell on earth. there are way too many mexicans here. Everytime I step out the door I think that i am in Mexico. What the hell is up with that? I can't get a job cause I don't speak spanish? This is AMERICA. Stop accomodationg them.
get off your behind

United States

#10 Apr 7, 2008
thav486 wrote:
Let me tell you something about your remarks, those so called Mexicans like you call them are the ones that have to work in the fields why don't you get up and do the job they are doing I've never seen a white girl working in the sun besides while your getting welfare and help with your addictions they are paying taxes so you can do what ever you like to do best and let US MEXICANS pay for your rehab...
Taft

United States

#11 May 21, 2008
Taft is a very big joke if I knew Taft was like this I would have never moved out here. This town is nothing for old people to die in. There is no were to have fun at all. There is so much sh!t going on here you got people breaking into your homes, and your cars because there is no jobs out here. For the police deparment they are a joke when you call them to come out because you have a problem they take a long time to get here. I am glad I am not having a freakin' heartact. By the time they get here I would be dead. I see them at the stupid donuot shop by Alburstons all the time.
teresa

Longview, TX

#12 May 25, 2008
their may be not a lot of job there for people to do but work in the old fild. but your still there. why is that. if you dont like it there why dont move to a other town. if you dont like all the mexicans why not move.
people like you all you do it bicth b/c there are not like you and them may have more there you.
i fill that if they pay there taxes. then why not have them here. if they want to go out and work there ass off then let them. if have too family that live on my stree and the are the nice people and the best food to.
TINA

United States

#13 May 28, 2008
We all no who you are, and for you to point any fingers wash your hands first you little hore.
sad taft

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jul 30, 2008
it is sad how some of us talk adout mexicans you know that some of us do the dirty work and i am not complaining about working in fields and working for ANGLOS TAKING CARE OF ELDERY OR WORKING HARDER TO KEEP EVERY ONE ELSE HAPPY WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND WE ARE SKIN AND BONE ALIKE JUST DIFERNT COLORS AND EVERY ONE IN TAFT THAT LETS OTHERS TALK ABOUT TAFT WE SHOULD BETTER OUR SELF AND GET SMARTER AT FINDING GOOD JOBS THERE ARE GOOD JOBS OUT THERE IF WE JUST TRY TO LOOK DRUG ONLY GET YOU IN TROBLES AND GIVE BAD BAD BAD REPS.
Arthur Tamayo

United States

#15 Aug 2, 2008
The Mexicans came from Arvin, I think. But exactly where in Taft do you live? Why I ask?

Races in Taft:

White Non-Hispanic (79.1%)
Hispanic (15.5%)
Other race (10.4%)
Black (2.0%)
Two or more races (1.9%)
American Indian (1.5%)

This inormation was found at http://www.city-data.com/city/Taft-California...

If you need your computer fised in Taft, CA Please visit www.TaftPCServices.com
Arthur Tamayo

United States

#16 Aug 2, 2008
If you need your computer repaired in Taft, CA Please visit www.TaftPCServices.com
DanaMite

United States

#17 Aug 12, 2008
I never knew Taft had so much conflict. It looks like a peaceful oil town to me.
It is hot in Taft

United States

#18 Sep 10, 2008
get off your behind wrote:
<quoted text> Let me tell you something about your remarks, those so called Mexicans like you call them are the ones that have to work in the fields why don't you get up and do the job they are doing I've never seen a white girl working in the sun besides while your getting welfare and help with your addictions they are paying taxes so you can do what ever you like to do best and let US MEXICANS pay for your rehab...
Some pay taxes, many more do not..Fact!!
Many are illegal and get jobs under the table to avoid taxation and INS deportation.. Fact!!
Many of these same people are very hard working and responsible people trying to make a better life for themselves and doing it legally.. Fact!!
I could go on but i think the point is established here.
Like it or not we all have to deal with a situation our government will not.
To add to this insanity we(generally speaking) cater to people and bend rules and make excuses for them. This needs to stop.
I don't go to any other country and expect them to understand English or to make them speak English because i have decide to live there.
This is part of being responsible for one's self!!!
I have no problem with any person from anywhere coming her (or where ever they feel they need to go) to make a better living for themselves.. That is a wonderful thing and im all for it, but do not tell millions, or people in their home country they must learn to speak anothers language to gain employment, etc.
That is wrong and every single person alive knows this, weather they will admit it or not.
Be kind, be honest, set good examples!!
Or don't and we will all suffer what comes from it.
From a Adult

Bakersfield, CA

#19 Sep 26, 2008
thav486 wrote:
You spend so much time being negative. why not be positive. go help somebody. go to the chamber of commerce meetings and help with the different programs. Then you have a right to complain. TYour complaint is going to be is that everybody wants to talk crap about taft and how bad it is but you see the same people over and over again being at the functions to make it better.. Think this is your home if its a mess ? what can you do ???? GROW UP
Dennese

United States

#20 Oct 6, 2008
TFT wrote:
If you don't like taft get the hell out!!!! If you weren't on drug you wouldn't need rehab. are you a slut too????
Uhm...because our american border control sux butt(which oddly enough, Mcain is the one wanting to do something better about it)...and well, bakersfeild is so close, it shouldn't be too hard to get there if ya need rehab...that comment before me was kinda meen.
AOL

#21 Oct 16, 2008
Dennese wrote:
<quoted text> Uhm...because our american border control sux butt(which oddly enough, Mcain is the one wanting to do something better about it)...and well, bakersfeild is so close, it shouldn't be too hard to get there if ya need rehab...that comment before me was kinda meen.
McCain has done NOTHING to secure Americas borders.

His office is in Tucson Arizona which is close to the Mexican border where hundreds cross into Americal illegally every single day.

McCain does NOT want to secure Americas borders.

They want to do away with our borders so trade routes can pass from Mexico through the US and into Canada and make America just another trade block for the world market.

Also, many muslim terrorists cross into America by the same unprotected borders. Many muslim prayer rugs and copies of their koran have been found in desert areas of southern Arizona.

One of the Sept 11th hijackers lived in Tucson and probably came across illegally with a group of Mexicans.

All a muslim terrorist has to do is shave their beard, get rid of their jihad outfit and go into Walmart in Mexico and by some jeans and a shirt and he'll fit right in with the other Mexicans that cross illegally every day.

Welcome to The New World Order.
McCain for President

United States

#22 Oct 21, 2008
First of all no matter what happens with our borders if someone wants in they will get in. We all came from one God so all this hate against Mexicans is your own stupidity and ignorance. Stop caring about everyone elses life and fix your own. If your on drugs seek help from a local church and a doctor. If you can't find a job or your to lazy to work pray that God would change your attitude about life, get you off the couch and don't give up.If you don't like where you live move. If life is just so negative for you change it. Seek God! If you do not know Jesus ask him into your heart. Your life will change I promise. Stay positive especially in these hard times. There has to be atleast one positive in your life you can start with. God calls us to love one another always. May God be with everyone who reads this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maricopa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets play a game!! Jun 27 NotThaOne 1
What do you think about Calneva Broadband In PMC? (Aug '11) Jun '17 raproducer 23
Brizza May '17 Crazy117 2
Internet in PMC Apr '17 Can708 2
News CDFW to Host "Bear Aware" Community Meeting in ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 CooperFan 1
Maricopa (Mar '08) Jan '13 mtownballer33 4
Election Who do you support for Los Osos Community Servi... (Oct '10) Feb '11 Julie 2

Maricopa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maricopa Mortgages