Justice of the Peace candidate jailed...

Justice of the Peace candidate jailed for back child support

There are 2 comments on the In Maricopa story from Oct 1, 2010, titled Justice of the Peace candidate jailed for back child support. In it, In Maricopa reports that:

Pinal County Precinct 8 Justice of the Peace candidate Frank Gagliardi was sentenced and taken into custody Tuesday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at In Maricopa.

Frank is a crook

Maricopa, AZ

#1 Oct 5, 2010
We paid Frank over $3,000 to rebuild our transmission (even though he verbally quoted $1,500). He had my car for 4 mos. and did NOT fix it, he is a LIAR and a CROOK!! After doing some research, I've been in contact with other people he has ripped off with both of his businesses. Unbelievable that he is allowed to stay in business, since you do not need a business liscense out here! If you are also a victim of Frank, please contact the Arizone Attorney General's office to make a complaint about the fraud he's committed against you. This man has to be stopped before he rips off anyone else.
Saddle Sore 85139

Mesa, AZ

#2 Oct 10, 2010
I am new to the neighborhood. Within a week, Frank's pack of Rottweiler's were on my property chasing my horses. When I went to see what was going on, his dogs grabbed my 7 month old heeler and drug him down the road and killed him. When I presented Frank with my dead dog, he could only offer his condolences.
He was cited on numerous occasions for "vicious dogs at large" and will not contain his dogs as required by law. 3 of the dogs were impounded and Frank paid $300 to get them back, only to let them roam the neighborhood daily. I have video and pix from the last few weeks.
I left before daylight yesterday, only to come home to my neighbor telling me that Franks Rotties killed my other male heeler. My dog was on a tie out in the back of my house. They pulled him out of his collar and drug him to the exact same spot as my first dog. I found him dead.
Frank's dogs also killed a neighbor's dog on Johnson Pl this past Thursday and mauled another about a month or so ago.
This man is running for Justice of the Peace and he believes he is above the law. He won't pay child support, but will bond out his vicious dogs? What kind of man is this???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maricopa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global Water Company (Feb '09) Aug 7 Dale 33
Snapchat Jul '16 Meee 1
News Years after crimes, child molester begins 57-ye... Jul '16 Boy crush bj 1
missing person - Wanda Lingafelter Jul '16 joan 2
News Two undocumented immigrants escape from border ... Jun '16 Don Trump 3
News The Thorny Economics of Illegal Immigration (Feb '16) Feb '16 wild child 5
Looking for info on joyce thayet (Jun '15) Jun '15 the truth 1

Maricopa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance