Maricopa officials hope Wal-Mart construction will attract retailers

Aug 17, 2008 Full story: Casa Grande Dispatch 7

With work continuing behind them on parking lots and lighting, city officials and developers announced the start of construction of a Wal-Mart Supercenter.

Full Story
Lisa

Maricopa, AZ

#1 Aug 17, 2008
They have just barely broken ground for the new Wal Mart and already the traffic lights are up. We had to beg and picket to get a cross walk painted for our kids to get safely to Butterfield Elementary. Hopefully we get a traffic light too. Maybe Butterfield should sell discounted clothes so the city will pay attention to them.

“its time to debate”

Since: Nov 07

phx

#2 Sep 2, 2008
the city got money for the street lites ya pickle sucker from walmart go ahead lets pay more taxs so ur lazy ass can stay in bed an let your kids wander the street in the safety crosswalks you want to pay for what a mouth u got big pickles at arnolds pickle palace stuff in your pie hole an stfu wet cat spoke

“its time to debate”

Since: Nov 07

phx

#3 Sep 2, 2008
Lisa wrote:
They have just barely broken ground for the new Wal Mart and already the traffic lights are up. We had to beg and picket to get a cross walk painted for our kids to get safely to Butterfield Elementary. Hopefully we get a traffic light too. Maybe Butterfield should sell discounted clothes so the city will pay attention to them.
pay my taxs too walmart paid for the signal mouth

“WeaverVEGAS baby!”

Since: Feb 07

Weaverville, NC

#4 Sep 10, 2008
yuccaman wrote:
<quoted text>pay my taxs too walmart paid for the signal mouth
waah, waahh, waah!!!

“YANKS 27 Time World Champions”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5 Dec 27, 2008
Great another Wal-Mart SC..just what we need...
dominic

Honolulu, HI

#6 Jan 15, 2009
might as well built.make my tax dollars go towards something.all the houses in maricopa and were is the money going.we need places and things for our kids to do.create jobs.waiting on home depot still

“YANKS 27 Time World Champions”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7 Jan 16, 2009
dominic wrote:
might as well built.make my tax dollars go towards something.all the houses in maricopa and were is the money going.we need places and things for our kids to do.create jobs.waiting on home depot still
Agree...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maricopa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal alien steals fire fighter's job in Mari... Mon Joe 1
Global Water Company (Feb '09) Oct 9 Taxpayer for years 27
Wanda Lingafelter (Aug '11) Sep '14 Lynda Griffin 7
Pinal County slashes sheriff's budget by $5M Aug '14 Cheryl Chase 1
Have you met you new neighbor? Aug '14 Jesus Grant 2
AZ Sen. John McCain: Execution was torture Jul '14 Jerry 1
Moving to Casa Grande - Help! Jul '14 Teacher1990 1
Maricopa Dating
Find my Match

Maricopa Jobs