Short Takes

There are 1 comment on the GoErie.com story from Dec 30, 2008, titled Short Takes. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

This Sept. 3, 2008 file photo shows Bristol Palin, daughter of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and former Republican vice presidential candidate, and her boyfriend Levi Johnston at the Republican National Convention in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Youngn

Redmond, WA

#1 Jan 3, 2009
I think that she should at least get another chance she's just a kid. Why give her life? That's stupid. If your going to give her life mines well give her the death penality. How would you feel if that was your child. Put youself in her shoes. She's not a bad girl. I know her very she has stayed in my home hung out with my && my family. I always think that everyone should get a second chance. Of course she'll get some years but I believe that if she did it, I know for a fact she didn't do it alone. && everyone that was involved better stand up to plate && tell the judge you did it. FREE SHARELL ily boo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maricopa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missing person - Wanda Lingafelter Jun 18 Lynda Griffin 1
News Two undocumented immigrants escape from border ... Jun 14 Don Trump 3
News PD: Man shoots woman holding baby in Casa Grande May '16 Fred 1
News Missing man found dead in desert area near Casa... Apr '16 Noname Needed 1
News Teen convicted of firing at two Casa Grande homes (Jul '08) Apr '16 Jeff 13
News PD: Missing Casa Grande man may be headed to CA Apr '16 Johnny 1
Global Water Company (Feb '09) Feb '16 kimann 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maricopa Mortgages