Anyone know Mike Horton

Anyone know Mike Horton

Posted in the Maricopa Forum

Jim King

Bragg City, MO

#1 Aug 4, 2009
I lived on a farm west of Maricopa in the early 60's. My dad worked for Kirby Hughes and later for C.P. Honeycutt. I attended Maricopa High School my junior year. I had a friend named Mike Horton. Mike had a brother named Pat that got killed when a tractor turned over on him. There were two twin girls that my brother, Billy, and I used to date. We moved to Missouri in 1966 and lost track of everyone. I can see that Maricopa is not the small, sleepy rural town that I grew up in, but does anyone know any of these people?
C W Maze

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jan 16, 2010
Jim King wrote:
I lived on a farm west of Maricopa in the early 60's. My dad worked for Kirby Hughes and later for C.P. Honeycutt. I attended Maricopa High School my junior year. I had a friend named Mike Horton. Mike had a brother named Pat that got killed when a tractor turned over on him. There were two twin girls that my brother, Billy, and I used to date. We moved to Missouri in 1966 and lost track of everyone. I can see that Maricopa is not the small, sleepy rural town that I grew up in, but does anyone know any of these people?
My Great Grandfather was CP Honeycutt. My Grandmother is Patsy Maze (Honeycutt). My uncle Jerry Maze attanded Maricopa HS in the 60s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maricopa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sapphire, Don't break her heart Sep 11 Fatfire 1
Fatfire Sapphire 💖💞 Aug '17 Kidd Rockk 1
News Maricopa grant going toward flood analysis, not... Aug '17 dwtf0713 1
Need snapchat friends 18+ Jul '17 Snapme 1
Review: Boots & Saddle Motel (Feb '10) Jun '17 Jackie knoff 3
bahama fat tire cruisers rip off sikk design (Feb '17) Jun '17 Competitor 2
Global Water Company (Feb '09) Apr '17 DocColburn 37

Maricopa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance