MegaGym robbed
just curious

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#1 Jun 23, 2011
has anyone heard anything else about this?
You guess

Crestview, FL

#2 Jun 23, 2011
Where can we view what that lady said about the girl lied
hannalanna

United States

#3 Jun 24, 2011
It really doen't make sense that a robber would sit outside a gym at that hour and think he is going to get money. It might make sense if it was a store, a bar, a gas station, Walmart, but a gym??????? and since Thank goodness there was not a horrible kind of assault involved, it makes you wonder what really happened. If it wasn't for money or assault, then why would that man have been there at that hour. I too have heard some kids talking at the Tom Thumb that she is lying to get some fame. But who knows.
tell me

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2011
How did the girl bind herself with DUCT TAPE???
hannalanna

United States

#7 Jun 25, 2011
I was not questioning her honesty. For whatever happened, I hope she is okay, and this kind of thing can scare a person forever and I hope she doesn't live that way. I don't know what the answer is for Jackson County, but I read some of these posts and I think, why would any businesses/people want to come here, but I know small towns, yadda yadda it's like this alot of places. I know better than to beleive what I read in the JCF, there are many times I know that only one side of a story or the whole story isn't getting told, and the same thing with sites like this, and what you hear buying a galon of milk int he store, but what, as the citizens of this county can we do to get better representation, and make the county better? You sound like you may have some ideas.
Just saying

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#8 Jun 28, 2011
Simple...Give her a lie detector test.maybe she is seeking this attention because she has no one at home to teacher her any values.
test

Marianna, FL

#9 Jun 28, 2011
Just saying wrote:
Simple...Give her a lie detector test.maybe she is seeking this attention because she has no one at home to teacher her any values.
test
None

Anniston, AL

#10 Jun 28, 2011
just curious wrote:
has anyone heard anything else about this?
I love how people come here to read "news".

Me, well I just come to see who is being bashed this week and to see if I have pissed off anybody.

This website is 99% lies mixed in with 1% bulls**t. Get your news from a real source.
420ville reporter

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#11 Jun 29, 2011
Never tell your problems to anyone. 20% dont care and the other 80% are glad you have them
LOLe

United States

#12 Jun 29, 2011
420ville reporter wrote:
Never tell your problems to anyone. 20% dont care and the other 80% are glad you have them
That is so true. Especially in this town!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Jun 30, 2011
LOLe wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so true. Especially in this town!
I have to ask?? Where can we read where "She lied" is this just unverified information or gossip?
Please expand and produce some value to this discussion,so we can really get into a real discussion.
A DISCUSSION BOARD is not for unverified information or gossip..

However...I want more info..
bologna

United States

#14 Jul 12, 2011
Do you know her parents? Heck No! Her father and stepmother are fine people and have raised her to have values, such as working!
citizen

Apopka, FL

#15 Jul 15, 2011
As a matter of fact, I have heard it from the horses mouth. From what I understand Mrs. Eaton has been telling everyone in Marianna that she thought her ex-employee was making the story up. I had many reservations with all the hear say but recently I was able to hear it out of her mouth while sitting in a local restaurant. I certainly hope that Mrs Eaton thought about this happening to the 3 children of her own. I pray that they find this guy for the reputation of this beautiful innocent young girl that was just going in to work her job that morning while Mrs Eaton slept in. I am sure that Mrs Eaton was worried about the livelihood of her business, however, this type of thing could have happened anywhere. The way in which Mrs Eaton reacted to the situation with little concern and accusations of the young girl lying, yes, thats what she accused her of, is one of the many reasons that her business is a revolving door. There is no doubt about her having the best gym in the area with awesome competitive cheerleading squads. I would absolutely love for my daughter to be a part of such a great team but with all the drama that seems to follow Mrs Eaton, along with her unconcern for her own employee assures me that I will never pay her money to teach my child. I am so very sorry that this has happened, I just hope that the girl will be able to overcome this traumatic event and get on with her life.
beauty queen

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#16 Jul 16, 2011
citizen wrote:
As a matter of fact, I have heard it from the horses mouth. From what I understand Mrs. Eaton has been telling everyone in Marianna that she thought her ex-employee was making the story up. I had many reservations with all the hear say but recently I was able to hear it out of her mouth while sitting in a local restaurant. I certainly hope that Mrs Eaton thought about this happening to the 3 children of her own. I pray that they find this guy for the reputation of this beautiful innocent young girl that was just going in to work her job that morning while Mrs Eaton slept in. I am sure that Mrs Eaton was worried about the livelihood of her business, however, this type of thing could have happened anywhere. The way in which Mrs Eaton reacted to the situation with little concern and accusations of the young girl lying, yes, thats what she accused her of, is one of the many reasons that her business is a revolving door. There is no doubt about her having the best gym in the area with awesome competitive cheerleading squads. I would absolutely love for my daughter to be a part of such a great team but with all the drama that seems to follow Mrs Eaton, along with her unconcern for her own employee assures me that I will never pay her money to teach my child. I am so very sorry that this has happened, I just hope that the girl will be able to overcome this traumatic event and get on with her life.
Well let me start to express YOU DID NOT HEAR THIS OUT OF Ms.E's mouth,reread what your BIPOLAR made up reply is saying.You over her also say "She slept in this morning of a TV Drama story?
It also seems that DRAMA has always been in this yound girls life.
Maybe So

United States

#17 Jul 16, 2011
beauty queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let me start to express YOU DID NOT HEAR THIS OUT OF Ms.E's mouth,reread what your BIPOLAR made up reply is saying.You over her also say "She slept in this morning of a TV Drama story?
It also seems that DRAMA has always been in this yound girls life.
And you are saying Ms. E isn't full of drama herself? She is a Lifetime movie story in waiting.
juicy

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Jul 16, 2011
No drama in her life at all, unless you consider that she worked at Mega gym where every day is a new day of drama. Maybe so, You are so correct.
citizen

United States

#19 Jul 17, 2011
Well beauty queen, you must be Kerry. Think back a few weeks ago while you had your day camp eating at McDonalds....Were you not talking about the situation? Hmm.... You never know who is around and listening and who they are do you?????
Obsessed

United States

#20 Jul 17, 2011
You people are obsessed with this lady! Geez!
citizen wrote:
Well beauty queen, you must be Kerry. Think back a few weeks ago while you had your day camp eating at McDonalds....Were you not talking about the situation? Hmm.... You never know who is around and listening and who they are do you?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man walking more than 2,000 miles to raise awar... Jul 20 a_visitor 5
Money for Nuthin Jul 19 Obamacare 4
The MOB Banksters! (Jul '13) Jul 18 MOMBACH Indabag 12
Hot guy at Planet Fitness??? Jul 18 Steph246 3
caz shuts down the new herald comments!! (Sep '11) Jul 17 sure bet 119
Shelly the scammer (Aug '14) Jul 17 local 888
JACQUELINE JUSTICE- Social Security Office Mari... Jul 17 BYE FELECIA 21

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance