First Prev
of 2
Next Last
intheknow

Blountstown, FL

#22 Jun 12, 2012
confused wrote:
who are you referring to? Lost your mind if you think the Lockeys live off the gov!
He gets a check from the county govt.
She gets one from the state.Both are Govt.employees dumbass.
Education

Freeport, FL

#23 Jun 12, 2012
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>
He has no money to manage.He and his wife live off the government.
He has his income and his wife's income to manage and they've never filed bankruptcy. Also, "living off the government" is quite different than earning a salary by working. Living off the government implies they receive handouts and are not working.
mhs65

Freeport, FL

#24 Jun 12, 2012
Why would you elect someone to manage our county finances when they can't manage their own? Two bankruptcies speaks volumes about a persons judgement!

Since: Jun 12

Destin, FL

#25 Jun 20, 2012
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>
He has no money to manage.He and his wife live off the government.
You are wrong - both work!!! If you think that working is "Living off the government" - I don't understand your reasoning.

Since: Jun 12

Destin, FL

#26 Jun 20, 2012
ahem wrote:
There is alot about Jackson County to like. Just the way it is. But if people are going to remain here, there are some things that have to change and be updated. Sunland, FSH, the prisons, are pretty much an economic backbone of this area, as was Dozier. If these places cut more jobs, privatize to a company that cans everyone and/or cuts pay, the rest of the county economy will suffer even more than it has. Wal mart will continue to cut hours, and keep hiring part time only so they do not have to pay benefits, so will other employers if they don't close upcompletely. We need representation that will sell the beauty and the advantage and potential growth of and for this county so we can sustain. We are dying, look at the increase in houses for sale, with realtors and by owner in the area, this is sending a message that our current representation is not hearing or acknowledging. We have a drug problem. FCAT is a problem. But yet Marti Coley and Lockey all smile and tout the Blue Springs, Chipola, we got a Tractor Supply etc. and follow Rick Scott as he wipes out the raises for Sunland and FSH and prisons. Staff is leaving these places, leaving this area, giving up the house, medical bills, etc to bankruptcy and foreclosure? Chipola won;t survive at this rate, neither will FSH, Sunland, you don;t think they can close, look up north, down south and see what happened, we are next Jackson County unless we vote in representation that knows how to sustain us, attract business, tourism, I have never seen our proximity to Mexico Beach or PC advertised. The way that Gilmore treats his staff, he is not representation, or a very positive ad for this county or a reputable business man. sorry. And this in not an axe to grind I know him, I listen to him talk. Nor is Lockey, Coley, Scott, Branch, etc etc I listen to them talk too.
All your talk is state problems, jobs are TDC. Ithink your views are valid bt no handled by county commissioners.
big dawv

Warner Robins, GA

#27 Jun 26, 2012
Steve Huttons ex wife divorced him because he is into so much criminal activity she was afraid she was going to jail with him. Not any other reason. Makes you wonder if she has accepted his ways also.
hidden

Crestview, FL

#28 Jun 26, 2012
thats bull big dawv! like what kind of criminal activities since you know so much. and wife left him cuz he was sowing his seeds elsewhere with his current wife. he wouldnt be a boyscout troop leader if this was true
big dawv

West Fork, AR

#29 Jun 28, 2012
hidden wrote:
thats bull big dawv! like what kind of criminal activities since you know so much. and wife left him cuz he was sowing his seeds elsewhere with his current wife. he wouldnt be a boyscout troop leader if this was true
whatever so how is it that his son is the only one in the whole troop who is in the paper. Is he the only one in the troop. Where are the other children??????? Come on people the y cant manage their own money. Are we gonna trust her with the countys money? I dont think so.
big dawv

Carrollton, GA

#30 Jun 28, 2012
digger x wrote:
Why should we reelect him?
because he is a fair person to everyone.
big dawg

Carrollton, GA

#31 Jun 28, 2012
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>
He gets a check from the county govt.
She gets one from the state.Both are Govt.employees dumbass.
look here they work for a living. Where do you work?? Do you live off the govt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelly the scammer (Aug '14) 3 hr Duh 597
Overpaid Teachers 6 hr Go Away Holmes In... 130
moving to pcb need apt 7 hr Sp1der-by73 21
Step kids and karma Sun Dumb 6
KFC across from Wal-Mart on HWY 71 Sun Told You It Was C... 11
word game (Nov '09) Sat Jordan 13
Sen. Bill Nelson Calls For Dozier School Invest... Feb 28 brucellosis-bubo 3
Marianna Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web