First Prev
of 5
Next Last
input wanted

Niceville, FL

#1 Nov 13, 2009
It seems Mr. Branch handled the unruly Pilcher's guy well at the Board meeting the other day. I mentioned this to several people and got a ton of different responses. I don't know him or anything about him. It looks like Jeremy is doing a good job. What do ya'll think?
Larry

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Nov 13, 2009
Super nice guy
Very business minded and seems to be taking care of business in a fair correct manner. I have heard no negative comments and he is my district commissioner as well.
County Employee

Arcadia, FL

#3 Nov 13, 2009
You've got to be kidding. Branch is a career politician and he's less than 30. In fact, he's the reason the county just lost jail trustees b/c he pissed off Judge Hatcher about the budget and Judge Hatcher said, if you aren't going to respect my budget then I'm not going to help you with free work from county inmates anymore. Jeremy Branch is an Allen Boyd wannabe, and nothing more.
Top Sausage

Crestview, FL

#4 Nov 13, 2009
I think it is totally unprofessional when the deputy sheriff's son threatens to get anybody arrested in a yelling match at a county commission meeting. This shows a lack of control on his part, and it also shows immaturity that he is trying to hide. Funny how JCFloridan says Mr. Pilcher said a curse word, and the Jackson County Times said he did not say a curse word. I think I'll believe the Times, because I have laughed my ass off all day at the Muslim joke in Sid Riley's Getting it Right column. On the downside I went through all the neighborhoods at four and didn't see the first naked woman. Damn. Did drink a six pack but keep it secret because I don't want Jeremy Branch to get me arrested.
BHG

United States

#5 Nov 14, 2009
Commissioner Oink-Oink only THINKS he's the top sausage. Maybe he needs to go back rooting in the hay field.
Fed Up

Barnesville, OH

#6 Nov 14, 2009
I heard the local radio station, when reading that part about throwing people out/arresting folks starting laughing and incorrectly called him...'The Judge'...here come da Judge...!
country

Blountstown, FL

#7 Nov 14, 2009
he is only a pebble in a pond.
tired of idiots

Panama City, FL

#8 Nov 14, 2009
I have not heard good things about Jeremy Branch TILL this last meeting. However, if he pissed off Hatcher and Hatcher is withholding "free" inmate work...is it not Hatcher then who is screwing the county? Sounds to me like Hatcher needs to grow up, if in fact what you say is true.
CALLING ALL TECHIES

Crestview, FL

#9 Nov 14, 2009
How do you make a site like bay county has?

www.baycbg.com

Does anyone know?I think we all would know a little bit more "behind the doors" info about whats going on in jackson county. Please post the website if anyone knows one or makes one. STOP THE CORRUPTION
Its Pretty Simple

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#10 Nov 14, 2009
First you register a domain name (like with godaddy.com ), then you find a web host (GoDaddy will also host), then you build the web site & gather all your information like the owner of www.baycbg.com did.
not a county employee

Niceville, FL

#11 Nov 15, 2009
I think county employee's don't like Branch because he runs a tight ship. His only job is being a county commissioner and he works at it. I don't know what job he had before being a FULL time commissioner, but it must have been full of discipline--the service maybe?
Fed Up

Barnesville, OH

#12 Nov 15, 2009
A better question might be...What will be his job 'after' being a commissioner...?
Skid Riley

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#13 Nov 15, 2009
Does no one see a connection between Hatcher and the Times???? Come on people,Hatcher owns that joke of a publication. Obviously Skid Riley (who doesn't even TAKE NOTES, ya that's right folks, the geezer gives you the "facts" via his memory only) is going to side against Branch if he is at odds with Riley's co-owner. And how is it Branch's fault that baby Hatcher is going to spite our county because the wittle judgey didn't get what he wanted.
Branch is a fantastic politician and one hell of a man in general- so what if he makes a career out of it?? He's darn good at what he does. Fair minded, honest and down to earth, unlike most of our good ole boys.
And he is absolutely nothing like Boyd. Boyd is a jackass. I was there at Jim's Buffet the day he actually thanked the county commission for supporting the "eradication of HYDRANGEA from lake seminole." Everyone at that meeting had to remind him he was supposed to be talking about Hyrdilla. Branch , however, is always educated before he speaks. Keep up the great wor of my beloved country, know you have my vote, and a vote from everyone I know.
unbalanced tires continue

Crestview, FL

#14 Nov 15, 2009
I for one can personally relate to how sorry jeremy branch is. Now this is my story, and I don't have a snazzy last name that can get things done quick. I merely live on a dirt road in his area that is constantly pitted, no ditches, and large dangerous caverns which open up with a slight rain. My neighbors and I have repeatedly called mr. branch over the past year about this. Mr. Branch has not even made one callback nor does he care. Mr. Branch focuses on exactly what he and the elite need done in this county. As far as Mr. Riley goes, he continues to report the truth. Truth huts doesn't it?
Fed Up

Barnesville, OH

#15 Nov 15, 2009
What's another meaning for 'selective use' of tax payer dollars...?
not a county employee

Niceville, FL

#16 Nov 15, 2009
How could he get crossed up with Judge Hatcher? Judge Hatcher has been around for a long time. If that is Jeremy's problem, he better watch out. Judge Hatcher is tought and fair. Makes me wonder. While I don't know a lot about Jeremy, Judge Hatcher's rep is strong.
Skid Riley

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#17 Nov 15, 2009
Hatcher's rep is about as strong as Mcdonald's coffee. And I know exactly how he could get crossed up with Hatcher. Branch is dating his kin - Chuck Hatcher's daughter.
Riley doesn't report the truth, he reports his opinion. Can't tell you how many times i've seen a photo or article in the Floridian that gets copied word for word a few days later in the Times. Only stuff true in Riley's weekly manifesto are the things he ripped off from Buckhalter and Skinner. The Floridan even had to get the law involved for plagerism. Truth hurts.
Branch's work has gotten more roads repaired than any other commissioner in the last five years, and that counts roads not even in his district, because he is the one who discovered a funding source that all the comms jumped on after he busted his behind to find that money.If you're ignorant of this, it's because you haven't been to the meetings, you just sit on here and spout off about things you really have no knowledge of.
UR wrong

Freeport, FL

#18 Nov 16, 2009
tired of idiots wrote:
I have not heard good things about Jeremy Branch TILL this last meeting. However, if he pissed off Hatcher and Hatcher is withholding "free" inmate work...is it not Hatcher then who is screwing the county? Sounds to me like Hatcher needs to grow up, if in fact what you say is true.
You got the wrong one....Branch is not the one who pissed off Judge Hatcher...Somebody did...but I tellin...
WTFE

Freeport, FL

#19 Nov 16, 2009
Skid Riley wrote:
Hatcher's rep is about as strong as Mcdonald's coffee. And I know exactly how he could get crossed up with Hatcher. Branch is dating his kin - Chuck Hatcher's daughter.
Riley doesn't report the truth, he reports his opinion. Can't tell you how many times i've seen a photo or article in the Floridian that gets copied word for word a few days later in the Times. Only stuff true in Riley's weekly manifesto are the things he ripped off from Buckhalter and Skinner. The Floridan even had to get the law involved for plagerism. Truth hurts.
Branch's work has gotten more roads repaired than any other commissioner in the last five years, and that counts roads not even in his district, because he is the one who discovered a funding source that all the comms jumped on after he busted his behind to find that money.If you're ignorant of this, it's because you haven't been to the meetings, you just sit on here and spout off about things you really have no knowledge of.
This is a rare...a Floridan supporter.
County Employee 2

Arcadia, FL

#20 Nov 16, 2009
What did he do for a job before getting elected? NOTHING. He has never has a real job and that affects how he handles the one he has now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Overpaid Teachers (Oct '14) 1 hr Growing Up Chipley 187
caz shuts down the new herald comments!! (Sep '11) 23 hr Burndog 111
JH Aministrator - Larry Meese (Nov '13) Sep 1 Not Surprised 21
coastal community capital group inc. panama cit... (Oct '11) Sep 1 Certifiably Panamaed 27
Stop It Already Aug 30 Matt 1
principals being moved in county, wider about L... Aug 29 GetALife 23
Looking for smoke Aug 24 Lawman 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marianna Mortgages