NOW Daquane Rivers GOT KILLED AT 21 a...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
God Bless

Chipley, FL

#21 Mar 30, 2012
God Bless and comfort family and friends.
neek

United States

#22 May 25, 2012
Metris i miss u so much i still cnt believe ur gone cuzin u will always b in mi heart..i love u..an it upset me to c sme of the comments that were posted if u guy cnt say anything gud dnt post at all even tho he's gne.Still respect mi cuzin he deserve it to da max..I love this Man so much we were very close and he always respected every1 so please respect him is all im asking.
Thinking about him

Temple, TX

#23 Apr 15, 2013
I know this happened about a year ago, but I just started thinking about Rivers this morning for some reason. I went to basic with him, deployed in the same brigade, but we didn't make it home together. Like someone already said before, I will never forget that smile he had. I don't think I've ever seen him not smile. To his family, I am extremely sorry for your loss. He was loved by all who served with him and we feel your pain.

Miss you bro.
dusty mayer

United States

#24 Nov 27, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
he was training with a grenade, and did something wrong, and it blew him up it is very sad and i do think that he should have a military funeral he would be alive if he wasnt in the military over there and thats the bottom point

I served with rivers he was in my unit I went on multiple missions with him and don't say what you don't know it wasn't a grenade it wasn't his fault the weapon malfunctioned that is all I have to say
Sheeple

Torrance, CA

#25 Nov 27, 2013
JCFLORIDAN SUX wrote:
HMMMMM, i wonder why the local paper aint' reporting nothing about this soldier from our town. If he was white it would be front page RIP daquane
Oh God, someone else trying to pull the good ol' race card. Here's a novel idea, it's so bad here & you're so oppressed and mistreated, then go back to your "homeland". I can guarantee there's no one there waiting on you with a hand out, free health insurance, & a welfare check like there is here in America. I think I speak for the masses of working folks (both black AND white) when I say happy trails to you! You & your kind won't be missed here. Hell, if you'd sign a waiver promising to take yourself and at least one more person with your mentality back to Africa & never come back I'd buy your ticket!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Noise Ordinance Passed For Panama City Beach (Jan '11) Wed dkl2591-yahoo-com 3
Jackson County Floridan Jun 19 None 1
98 Pawn Shop Jun 18 Forest 2
The MOB Banksters! (Jul '13) Jun 17 lavon affair 11
Trump Budget Requires Work for Food Stamps Jun 15 ThomasA 21
JACQUELINE JUSTICE- Social Security Office Mari... Jun 15 BYE FELICIA 17
john caylor arrested (Apr '16) Jun 14 Panamaed 34

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marianna Mortgages