do people around here think they cant...

do people around here think they cant get std's or something?

Posted in the Marianna Forum

neva

Marianna, FL

#1 Sep 9, 2012
omg too many people that i know(dont want to) are just going around having sex with anyone and everyone. this is ridiculous! do these people know sex isnt all fun and games when half the damn county has aids or something. pisses me off how people around here are so careless!!
Yea

Lake Worth, FL

#2 Sep 9, 2012
neva wrote:
omg too many people that i know(dont want to) are just going around having sex with anyone and everyone. this is ridiculous! do these people know sex isnt all fun and games when half the damn county has aids or something. pisses me off how people around here are so careless!!
Yea, must people here don't realize you can still get a STD even if it is your sister, brother, or cousin.
neva

Marianna, FL

#3 Sep 9, 2012
lol thats pretty funny
Buttman

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#4 Sep 19, 2012
Yea wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, must people here don't realize you can still get a STD even if it is your sister, brother, or cousin.
or YOUR mama.
Sonja

Grapevine, TX

#5 Sep 24, 2012
Too many people are having casual sex with someone they do not even really know.Alot of STD'S are being spread without the victims even knowing they have it....Wake up people!!! We are not dogs,we are humans.Think before you act!!!! I myself have had some great sex in my life but none that was worth dying over.LOL........
neva

Marianna, FL

#6 Sep 26, 2012
there is a new strand of gonorrhea that is fatal and there is no new drug for it. that is so disgusting! damn ppl soon we all just goina start a whole new book of stds that the FDA hasnt come with drugs for.. all them nasty people are goina be the reason the world ends. BY A NEW HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS, HIGHLY POTENT STD, POSSIBLY A NEW STRAND OF AIDS.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/health/2012/...
yyeeeuuck

Marianna, FL

#7 Sep 28, 2012
there already is a new strain of aids. look it up.
some dude in marianna

Marianna, FL

#8 Nov 3, 2012
yyeeeuuck wrote:
there already is a new strain of aids. look it up.
There is a new "strain" every couple of seconds. It's how the virus works, by mutating to elude the immunity system.

We need to work on getting people, including our children, educated on safe sex. Abstinence only education does not work.

The CDC recently posted an article on 40-something% of black women in the US having herpes. It's a sad thing, but I suspect it has more to do with socio-economic conditions than race. People in poorer communities should be targeted the most with this education, they're most at risk.
depends on what IS IS

Valrico, FL

#9 Nov 3, 2012
neva wrote:
All depends on what IS IS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson County Hospital 2 hr Question man 3
Gary Beck Panamaed (Sep '15) Jul 20 PanamaedsTavern 7
Hookers (Dec '15) Jul 20 Yep 10
Rosenwald High Jul 18 Local 1
Shelly the scammer (Aug '14) Jul 15 wow 799
White Western Men's Club Runs Panama City (Nov '09) Jul 13 Panamaed 623
Queer Harbin Hates Hess (Dec '11) Jul 13 Panamaed 7

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance