TRUTH

Marianna, FL

#1 Apr 15, 2012
SWneads Police or Jackson County Sheriff's Dept. could you please do something about thge underage drinkers and partiers at the park on Lake Seminole.I could not even fish for them coming to try and buy drugs from me.Seems like all it would take would be a little patrolling.
None

Benton, AR

#2 Apr 15, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
SWneads Police or Jackson County Sheriff's Dept. could you please do something about thge underage drinkers and partiers at the park on Lake Seminole.I could not even fish for them coming to try and buy drugs from me.Seems like all it would take would be a little patrolling.
Have you contacted them? Because if all you are doing is putting it on Topix, you not going to get very far with your complaint. You need to file a complaint with the police.
Hmmmmm

Niceville, FL

#3 Apr 15, 2012
None wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you contacted them? Because if all you are doing is putting it on Topix, you not going to get very far with your complaint. You need to file a complaint with the police.
Contact Burt McAlpin, former Sneads police chief..oh no wait he might wanna sell you drugs also. What happened to him, who"s the new Police chief, they have kept this real quiet.
TRUTH

Marianna, FL

#4 Apr 15, 2012
Why do I need to contact them I have seen Sneads officers on two occasions drive right by them and do nothing.I thought that there was a loitering law on the books.
fact

United States

#5 Apr 16, 2012
Sherri, mike, chuck, or ed why don't y'all call each other to lie and plot rather than posting here ......? That's right it wouldn't get enuff attention. Y'all are sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelly the scammer (Aug '14) 15 hr Duh 690
Marianna Garden Apartments need to be closed (Nov '08) Sun not a meth head 106
White House Boy Capital Sex Offender Sun breakawayrepublic 4
Florida DOC 12 Hour Shifts (Apr '12) Sat batman 96
News Sheriff's office inundated with calls (May '06) Apr 18 VeggieBurger 4
News Local NAACP Is Getting Impatient (May '06) Apr 18 VeggieBurger 8
What happened to the Mcdaniel Boy? (Dec '13) Apr 16 CamoBoy 11
More from around the web

Marianna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE