lost tax collector
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mary carol murdock

Crestview, FL

#1 Sep 10, 2012
is she still crying cause she lost she thought she were going some where cause betty hatcher was for her it backed fired in their face.
voting

Crestview, FL

#2 Sep 10, 2012
is mary carol murdock still crying cause she did not get tax collector she thought cause betty hatcher was backing her she would go some where the voters did not want her so betty hatcher and mary carol it backed fired in both of your faces.
Jus Sayin

Niceville, FL

#3 Sep 11, 2012
Those comments are nothing but rude, and spiteful. No, she isn't crying. She is holding her head up high, with hopes that someone will enlighten the public as to exactly how Sherry Brown runs her office. MCM ran a clean campaign, and I'm sure, being the type person that she is, she will keep her secrets inside. Im just anxiously awaiting for one of those girls at the tax office to get brave and spill the trash.
voting

Crestview, FL

#4 Sep 11, 2012
that was not rude just plain facts good luck sherry in november keep up the good work.
Why Wait

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2012
Jus Sayin wrote:
Those comments are nothing but rude, and spiteful. No, she isn't crying. She is holding her head up high, with hopes that someone will enlighten the public as to exactly how Sherry Brown runs her office. MCM ran a clean campaign, and I'm sure, being the type person that she is, she will keep her secrets inside. Im just anxiously awaiting for one of those girls at the tax office to get brave and spill the trash.
If you know so much, spill it.
Jus Sayin

Niceville, FL

#6 Sep 11, 2012
It will come out. Its a shame Sherry's family have to defend her on TOPIX.
voting

Crestview, FL

#7 Sep 11, 2012
I am no kin to sherry brown or any one that who is in office in jackson county.
Jus Sayin

Niceville, FL

#8 Sep 12, 2012
Whatever, it is eating your ass up because you don't have a clue. I'm not going to tell what is happening, however, when someone does, i am going to LMAO at all those who supported the stuck up, skeleton, Sherry Brown.
peopleamazeme

Crestview, FL

#9 Sep 12, 2012
Jus Sayin wrote:
Whatever, it is eating your ass up because you don't have a clue. I'm not going to tell what is happening, however, when someone does, i am going to LMAO at all those who supported the stuck up, skeleton, Sherry Brown.
You don't know anything, she has been in office 8 years and nothing negative has been reported until MCM decided to run in this election..and stuck up skeleton?? You must be a fatty..jealous much??!!
Jus Sayin

Niceville, FL

#10 Sep 12, 2012
Yeah, that's it. im a fatty jealous much person. You are a freaking idiot and most definately related to that witch.
voting

Crestview, FL

#11 Sep 13, 2012
Takes one to know one your the the freaking idiot sucker,
peopleamazeme

Crestview, FL

#12 Sep 13, 2012
Jus Sayin wrote:
Yeah, that's it. im a fatty jealous much person. You are a freaking idiot and most definately related to that witch.
You are exactly the type of person that would support MCM and all the bashing of Sherry. Grow up you "freaking idiot"!!
MY OPINION

Niceville, FL

#13 Sep 13, 2012
Oh I have to agree with jus sayin. There are some SHADY happenings at the tax collectors office. Seems our Mrs. Brown isn't what folks think she is .Voting and peopleamazeme, just curious, but why would you call someone an idiot for voicing their opinion? Maybe the two of you would have crap on your faces when this comes out???? This is for people to voice their opinions, sorry it disturbs you both so much.
peopleamazeme

Crestview, FL

#14 Sep 13, 2012
MY OPINION wrote:
Oh I have to agree with jus sayin. There are some SHADY happenings at the tax collectors office. Seems our Mrs. Brown isn't what folks think she is .Voting and peopleamazeme, just curious, but why would you call someone an idiot for voicing their opinion? Maybe the two of you would have crap on your faces when this comes out???? This is for people to voice their opinions, sorry it disturbs you both so much.
If you look back she called me "freaking idiot" I was just returning the favor, and I really think if you all had so much sh*t on Sherry somebody would have went above her head and let someone know, especially MCM so again spill it or shut up!! All it looks like you are doing now is tarnish her reputation with nothing to back it up. PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!
WOW

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#15 Sep 13, 2012
I just wish MCM would take down those ugly beauty shot she has littered everywhere. Thats one ugly broad that thinks she looks good. U...G...H...
voting

Crestview, FL

#16 Sep 13, 2012
I did not vote for mary c murdock i voted for sherry now how do you like that you freaking idiot.
peopleamazeme

Crestview, FL

#17 Sep 13, 2012
WOW wrote:
I just wish MCM would take down those ugly beauty shot she has littered everywhere. Thats one ugly broad that thinks she looks good. U...G...H...
watch what you say..her "fans" are like rabid dogs;)
MY OPINION

Niceville, FL

#18 Sep 13, 2012
You people are like a bunch of Florida State Hospital escapees. It's no wonder we have a crooked ass Tax Collector, we have idiots with voter ID cards. Ya'll can kiss my a**. That is, if you can pull your faces from Sherry's a** long enough to do so.
News Flash

Freeport, FL

#19 Sep 13, 2012
WOW wrote:
I haven't seen any of MCM signs, all I see is Mary Ann Hutton's all over Marianna. MCM signs are gone.
MY OPINION

Niceville, FL

#20 Sep 13, 2012
News Flash wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen any of MCM signs, all I see is Mary Ann Hutton's all over Marianna. MCM signs are gone.
I agree. You have to look over them, I don't think they really have the sense to come in from the rain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Overpaid Teachers (Oct '14) Sun Wondering why 219
The MOB Banksters! (Jul '13) Mar 24 Embriano fruit loops 6
News Man accused of kicking over stroller containing... Mar 23 Feel Sorry for Baby 2
Woman murdered in Greenwood (Nov '10) Mar 19 CAgirl 53
News Spring breakers arrested for taunting gator (Mar '11) Mar 19 LocalStdboy 62
Heroin Mar 18 Cabbage 7
dirty cops (Apr '12) Mar 18 Panamaed 14

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marianna Mortgages