sick ass dozier peeps
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dal Cox

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#1 Jun 2, 2013
http://www.tampabay.com/features/humaninteres...

it is sad that the naacp is the only group of people in marianna that wants to seen the children moved off that campus of dozier. who you want to be buried on the same acre you were murdered on. would you want to be buried on a place where you only dreamed to escape every night. i think that judge wright and dale cox and rev billy bruner need to go have a campout for a weekend out there by those braves, and see what they hear,see, smell during the nite that might change their minds

ans as a white i can say i know why the blacks have a naacp and black colleges and black scgholarships and scare the whites shitless when they threaten to go to the media on an issue.
its because they love their own race,have enough pride to stand up for what they think is wrong, and why the hell does anyuone think the naacp is doing this for money. now what would the chances be that all these blacks around marianna would make money off dozier be dug up. NONE there hasnt been one black citizen in this county that ive heard of saying "old couisn tramon is out there" THE NAACP ISN't SAYING JUST GO DIG UP THE BLACK SIDE OF DOZIER! THEY HAVENT SAID THAT AT ALL! THEY ARE STANDING UP FOR THE SOULS OF ANY CHILD, NO MATTER WHAT COLOR OUT THERE,TO BE BROUGHT TO SOME JUSTICE, SOME PEACE,AT LEAST MOVED TO A SETTING DIFFERENT THEN THE LIVING HELL THEY DIED IN.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK NAACP......THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE SUCH A STRONG NATIONAL VOICE IN THE USA.

DALE ITS OKAY WE KNOW YOU ARE TRYING TO PROTECT THE "UPPITY" FAMILIES AROUND HERE INCLUDING YOURS WHOSE RELATIVES DID THIS TO THE BOYS GO EAT DINNER WITH TROY TIDWELL AGAIN.
TRUTH

Geneva, AL

#2 Jun 2, 2013
I tried to picture in my mind why Bill Wright would say that Pam Bondy did not need a court order for the exhumations and then deny the same court order that she did not need to begin with.Something in the milk ain't and it's not the chocolate.
Zoo Watcher

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#3 Jun 4, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
I tried to picture in my mind why Bill Wright would say that Pam Bondy did not need a court order for the exhumations and then deny the same court order that she did not need to begin with.Something in the milk ain't and it's not the chocolate.
You are worse than stupid and a jailhouse lawyer too from you rant. This is a witch-hunt and always has been. And morons can't help but push on after the verdict is passed. The money they want to waste can be used for something that is beneficial, but thanks to idiots that money already wasted can't be recouped and wasted over melodramatic old wives tales. Move on to the next wind mill this one has been tilted.
Not Surprised

Wimauma, FL

#4 Jun 4, 2013
Dal Cox wrote:
http://www.tampabay.com/featur es/humaninterest/unbeaten-flor ida-state-football-star-vic-pr inzi-shaped-winning-team-at/21 23710
it is sad that the naacp is the only group of people in marianna that wants to seen the children moved off that campus of dozier. who you want to be buried on the same acre you were murdered on. would you want to be buried on a place where you only dreamed to escape every night. i think that judge wright and dale cox and rev billy bruner need to go have a campout for a weekend out there by those braves, and see what they hear,see, smell during the nite that might change their minds
ans as a white i can say i know why the blacks have a naacp and black colleges and black scgholarships and scare the whites shitless when they threaten to go to the media on an issue.
its because they love their own race,have enough pride to stand up for what they think is wrong, and why the hell does anyuone think the naacp is doing this for money. now what would the chances be that all these blacks around marianna would make money off dozier be dug up. NONE there hasnt been one black citizen in this county that ive heard of saying "old couisn tramon is out there" THE NAACP ISN't SAYING JUST GO DIG UP THE BLACK SIDE OF DOZIER! THEY HAVENT SAID THAT AT ALL! THEY ARE STANDING UP FOR THE SOULS OF ANY CHILD, NO MATTER WHAT COLOR OUT THERE,TO BE BROUGHT TO SOME JUSTICE, SOME PEACE,AT LEAST MOVED TO A SETTING DIFFERENT THEN THE LIVING HELL THEY DIED IN.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK NAACP......THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE SUCH A STRONG NATIONAL VOICE IN THE USA.
DALE ITS OKAY WE KNOW YOU ARE TRYING TO PROTECT THE "UPPITY" FAMILIES AROUND HERE INCLUDING YOURS WHOSE RELATIVES DID THIS TO THE BOYS GO EAT DINNER WITH TROY TIDWELL AGAIN.
1. It's Dale Cox, not Dal.
2. Dale writes much better than this post.

Nice try dumbass!
Disagree

Wimauma, FL

#5 Jun 4, 2013
Zoo Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>You are worse than stupid and a jailhouse lawyer too from you rant. This is a witch-hunt and always has been. And morons can't help but push on after the verdict is passed. The money they want to waste can be used for something that is beneficial, but thanks to idiots that money already wasted can't be recouped and wasted over melodramatic old wives tales. Move on to the next wind mill this one has been tilted.
It's a cover up and attempt to stall the truth. People don't want the truth to come out because some "good" men's names and reputations will be permanently damaged because of the criminal actions they did.

Cover up, cover up, cover up!!!!!
In the Present

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#7 Jun 4, 2013
Oh Sweet Jesus! First of all, I am sick and friggin' tired of hearing about all of this stuff that happened in the past, but has the potential to cause harm to the present economy of OUR city. The city that we all live in NOW. If we want to dig up lots of old malarkey, I can imagine I could find where "white" folks did wrong to some of my Indian ancestors WAY back when, way before the blacks or Europeans were here. Stop the BS, live TODAY, and not for crap that happened way before your ass was born. And yes, that includes digging up old graves. If some of you are successful in digging up the resting place of these folks, I hope they come back and haunt your ass.
another mms past crazy

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#8 Jun 5, 2013
so what do you propose happens to that land which has children buried under it? can it ever be used?
Zoo Watcher

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#9 Jun 5, 2013
another mms past crazy wrote:
so what do you propose happens to that land which has children buried under it? can it ever be used?
Same thing that happens to any other cemetery. And that is just how simple it is. If those people want to move their relative then they can do it at their own expense like anyone else would anywhere else. But things were different then and that is just the way it is.
Original Bugle

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jun 5, 2013
This story isn't going away, no matter what Judge Wright ruled. The City and County should have welcomed the investigation - they didn't run Dozier, the State of FL did. Because of the actions of a few village idiots all of Jackson County has been made to look complicit with the perversions, brutality and cover-up of a few. Too many people witnessed Dozier first-hand. This is one county secret that won't be kept under wraps and why should it? It was never Marianna's shame, but the shame of the men who actually did the acts, and the cowards who covered them up. All this denial is making it look like it was a city-wide crusade, and that was never the case. Beware of these self-appointed guardians of the city and all their grand-standing. Let them speak for themselves if they want to speak. They don't speak for me.
Crazy Kee Kee Muffintop

United States

#11 Jun 5, 2013
Original Bugle wrote:
This story isn't going away, no matter what Judge Wright ruled. The City and County should have welcomed the investigation - they didn't run Dozier, the State of FL did. Because of the actions of a few village idiots all of Jackson County has been made to look complicit with the perversions, brutality and cover-up of a few. Too many people witnessed Dozier first-hand. This is one county secret that won't be kept under wraps and why should it? It was never Marianna's shame, but the shame of the men who actually did the acts, and the cowards who covered them up. All this denial is making it look like it was a city-wide crusade, and that was never the case. Beware of these self-appointed guardians of the city and all their grand-standing. Let them speak for themselves if they want to speak. They don't speak for me.
The problem is you have a facet of the population trying to protect the reputations of their families. They don't want it to come out that some of Jackson County's "finest" are no good SOBs who committed horrible crimes and got away with them.

If they aren't worried about trying to cover up crime, what's the big deal about letting them exhume the bodies and return them to their families?
Really

Marianna, FL

#12 Jun 5, 2013
If they can even find their families.
Crazy Kee Kee Muffintop

Bristol, FL

#13 Jun 5, 2013
Really wrote:
Finding families isn't the important part. Determining if people were murdered and it covered up and slid under the rugs is what's important here.

COVER UP, COVER UP, COVER UP!!!!!
Dal Cox

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#14 Jun 6, 2013
Not Surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It's Dale Cox, not Dal.
2. Dale writes much better than this post.
Nice try dumbass!
Are you my damn mama?
Then for all the eff you know my damn name might be DAL! rhymes with SAL.

So keep your 'e, i e, i o' recommendations to your own pile of children. So dumbass..........mind you own damn business!

Your friend,
DaleCox
Dal Cox

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#15 Jun 6, 2013
Crazy Kee Kee Muffintop wrote:
<quoted text>
Finding families isn't the important part. Determining if people were murdered and it covered up and slid under the rugs is what's important here.
COVER UP, COVER UP, COVER UP!!!!!
AND I FULLY AGREE with you!!!

Just Wait to see what a media snowball this is going to cause.
Marianna will damn shore get its tourists soon, and sorry Chamber, they won't be Chinese and they won't be on a tour bus. Satellite trucks will move in for good.

It will be absolutely UNREAL.
Oprah, Nancy Grace........shaking my head
How stupid of the judge, mr.two egg, and the other few that have a story to hide.
Original Bugle

Johnson City, TN

#16 Jun 6, 2013
Crazy Kee Kee Muffintop wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is you have a facet of the population trying to protect the reputations of their families. They don't want it to come out that some of Jackson County's "finest" are no good SOBs who committed horrible crimes and got away with them.
If they aren't worried about trying to cover up crime, what's the big deal about letting them exhume the bodies and return them to their families?
I agree they should consider the graveyard a crime scene and gather evidence and exhume the bodies.
Christine

Howey In The Hills, FL

#17 Sep 29, 2013
Hey Zoowatcher..
All those bodies they are now finding.... Some "wives tale huh"
What an ignorant old fool you must be
Heartless too
Bodies bodies everywhere

Shalimar, FL

#18 Oct 1, 2013
Christine wrote:
Hey Zoowatcher..
All those bodies they are now finding.... Some "wives tale huh"
What an ignorant old fool you must be
Heartless too
"All those bodies they are now finding"...... what did you expect? IT'S A GRAVEYARD!!!!!
What about the dead, buried animal(s) they have found? Oh, yeah, no one has mentioned that! Yes, that's right; earlier this year they found a "body," turns out it was a dog buried in an ice chest. It was re-interred. People need to slow down before they jump on the bandwagon.For crying out loud, it is a graveyard; that's where dead are buried. Geez, take a small token of information and run with it....nothing like fanning the flames.
Everyone already knows there are bodies buried on that property. I for one, don't believe there were mass murders committed out there. Could there have been? Well, why don't we wait and see what the evidence shows instead of making baseless accusations? A lot of people are just repeating something they have heard/been told ..... right now, that's just a bunch of gossip & speculation.
JaCo Girl

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Oct 2, 2013
Really wrote:
Oh u know they'll come out of the woodwork. Nine of them will miss a chance to be "oppressed" or better yet, reap a check out if this! Just wait, it's coming. Somebody will "owe" them something.
lol

Marianna, FL

#20 Oct 2, 2013
With all the bone sets they are finding, and all the graves can the families of any of these children be found in entirety for DNA testing, how will all the relatives of every body being exhumed be found? I think too many people watch too much CSI, and believe results happen in an hour, and as far as were their people murdered at Dozier? Of course there were. You are going back to a period of time that did not have ACHA, DCF, and all those agencies to keep tabs on places like Dozier. Heck they have them now and there is still abuse at facilities. Your talking about a population of people that led terrible sad lives, got put in an even sadder place, and yes, it affects this town because WHO made up the employees at Dozier. Not everyone who worked there through the years of abuse are dead and gone. And look at some of this areas "names" and they all got their perversions somewhere, and got to act hem out at the expense of these kids at Dozier. People can say they were not there because they were upstanding citizens and all that, but the fact still remains they were children. Did any of you readers know everything you needed to know to survive and live, right from wrong when you were a child? These kids didn't either and the blame goes squarely on the shoulders of people who popped them out and didn't know right from wrong to instill on them. A child is not born a criminal, they are made into one. And the rest of the blame goes on the abusers. Because those people were hired and paid to know right from wrong and to teach better behavior, not add damage to an already damaged child. I know a lot of teaching of mental illness and criminal behavior has evolved thru the years but there is basic human dignity.
Remember the Children

Victoria, Canada

#21 Oct 8, 2013
More than 350 people who survived the evil at Dozier have testified with a unified voice to describe the horror that went on there, while a whole generation of human pigs stood on the sidelines and kept their blind eyes on what went on in the USA's version of Dachau. Saddest of all though is that beyond the men who are now finding the guts to tell the truth, there are children still in the center of this tragedy. They are the young ones whose bodies are buried out there - in shallow graves, with no identification - because, back then, they were not important enough for anyone to care about. Their undeveloped minds and bodies were simply used, abused, raped, tortured, and worse, because they didn't matter. They were just kids. And unlike dogs and cats and other pets, they had no rights. To many of the people who want to protect the animals that chose to bring harm to these helpless bodies, these kids still don't matter. More important is the economic well-being of the community, and protection for the human filth who are not dead but whose silence makes them just as impotent as if they were. I hope that through all the venom that will want to pour as the world learns more about the Dozier stain on US history, some basic human decency will be afforded to the beautiful souls that lie beneath the dirt out on that evil, evil, place. They may have done wrong in their lives, but they did not deserve the treatment that they got, and that they are still getting from the hate-filled hearts of people who defend their abusers. The living children, those who are trapped in the adult bodies of the survivors of the Tidwells and Hattons and Doziers and Curries of this world also deserve some basic human respect and dignity. One day, we will all lie beneath the dirt of this world, and then we will be asked to explain how we contributed to the problem or to the solution to violence against children. "Spanking" as Titwell likes to call it (beneath his smirk on the witness stand), by any other name, is still violence. When that man finally makes his appearance in hell, what a sight to see the look on his face when Satan says "get onto that cot, bury your head in the pillow, turn your head to the wall, and don't scream out or we'll start all over again!" (I bet he'll puke into the pillow!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunny Hills Florida Vacant Lots (May '06) 10 min Capone 3,224
Would you hire Attorney LaDray Gilbert? 38 min Jacomom 10
mike freeman 2 hr I Do 2
B. Tolin Nov 26 Jeronimo 9
Chipola Civic Club Nov '18 Truth Teller 7
Planet Fitness Nov '18 Truth Teller 12
Corruption at The JCSO Oct '18 In the know 7

Marianna Jobs

Personal Finance

Marianna Mortgages