Russ House price set at $235,000

Russ House price set at $235,000

Posted in the Marianna Forum

WHAT

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#1 Aug 30, 2012
Jackson County Commissioners now know the price of the Russ House. It’s a non-negotiable $235,000. That would buy the building, the parking lot, and the smaller,“Brown House” which sits adjacent to the historic Russ House.

The county will have to consider one more matter as they ponder the purchase-the Chamber wants to be granted rent-free space in the Russ House or the Brown House, should the county buy the properties.

This is an outrage!
x state worker

Niceville, FL

#2 Aug 30, 2012
I want to sell the County Commission my old truck that was 40K back when I bought it, I put new tires on it so it's got to be worth 45K now but they have to let me use it when I want to and keep a set of keys. I wonder how many of them so called business men would go for that BS if it was their own money they were throwing around!!!!! Basically the same thing! To even consider such is beyond stupid. Make you proud of our LEADERSHIP don't it?
king fish

Valrico, FL

#4 Aug 30, 2012
Free space ha ha.put them and the tdc in a portable office at the sewer plant..
POCS

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#5 Sep 6, 2012
WHAT wrote:
Jackson County Commissioners now know the price of the Russ House. It’s a non-negotiable $235,000. That would buy the building, the parking lot, and the smaller,“Brown House” which sits adjacent to the historic Russ House.
The county will have to consider one more matter as they ponder the purchase-the Chamber wants to be granted rent-free space in the Russ House or the Brown House, should the county buy the properties.
This is an outrage!
Our 5 commissioners may be many things, but gullible they are NOT. I have faith that they will not be coerced by Kimbro and friends.
Sucked Dry

Niceville, FL

#6 Sep 6, 2012
POCS wrote:
<quoted text>
Our 5 commissioners may be many things, but gullible they are NOT. I have faith that they will not be coerced by Kimbro and friends.
I hope you are right! But they are the ones that OKed this ridiculous waste called the JCTDC. So nothing will surprise me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Budget Requires Work for Food Stamps 20 hr Worker 3
Get To Work May 25 Chippy MacChipface 4
nicole edwards May 24 CHB 2
Commission Meetings May 24 Nah 3
The MOB Banksters! (Jul '13) May 24 whining wall 10
Bay County Association of Realtors Lawsuit May 22 makes no sense 2
corruption in the 14th judicial district (Feb '13) May 22 Cmcc 62

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance