Next Last
judgeit

Marianna, FL

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Mr. Summers will be missed. R.I.P
Yes

Marianna, FL

#2 Feb 18, 2013
He was an excellent teacher. I hope the whiny-ass parents who were complaining about him are happy.
GetALife

Marianna, FL

#3 Feb 18, 2013
....and to the baseball parent that pushed the alledged rumors which led to this sad result, may your concience haunt you forever. Your selfish disdain for others has robbed MHS and the students that loved Mr. Summers of a great teacher and mentor. Here's to hoping you receive all your "just" rewards one day.
Yes

Marianna, FL

#4 Feb 18, 2013
GetALife wrote:
....and to the baseball parent that pushed the alledged rumors which led to this sad result, may your concience haunt you forever. Your selfish disdain for others has robbed MHS and the students that loved Mr. Summers of a great teacher and mentor. Here's to hoping you receive all your "just" rewards one day.
Very well said. Look at all the pain this has caused these students who do not understand!!!!!
confused

Panama City, FL

#5 Feb 18, 2013
What exactly happened? I'm not living in Marianna anymore, so all I know is that the best teacher I've ever had apparently took his own life. What's all this about alleged rumors?
Yes

Marianna, FL

#6 Feb 18, 2013
I don't know the details, but there were some wimpy parent(s) who were filing a complaint against him. I think they were fueling rumors, etc. You know how Marianna can be. Probably for giving their little darling a bad grade or saying something negative about a baseball player, you know what I mean. He was very depressed over all of it and took his life. Yes, he was one of the best teachers at MHS. I hope the parent or parents who were causing him all this trouble feel guilt for the rest of their miserable lives.
ShameonyouGretaC harles

Marianna, FL

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Shame Shame Shame on you
Why

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#8 Feb 18, 2013
ShameonyouGretaCharles wrote:
Shame Shame Shame on you
??
Not Surprised

Marston, NC

#9 Feb 18, 2013
This isn't the first person who has suffered from false accusations and had their career destroyed from ugly, hateful people - or in this case a life destroyed. What is wrong with Marianna? Why are they so hell bent on destroying people? Unfortunately those making the false accusations rarely are held accountable for their actions!
Jsf

Marianna, FL

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Hateful people rationalize their decisions. Just like the parents who ran off Mr. Ward. It is sad because their children will grow up being the same way.
No more no more

Argyle, FL

#11 Feb 18, 2013
ShameonyouGretaCharles wrote:
Shame Shame Shame on you
If this is her work, YET AGAIN, I can only hope and pray this is enough to stop her. Shame, shame, shame on you.
Ghost of Banquo

Dothan, AL

#12 Feb 18, 2013
No more no more wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is her work, YET AGAIN, I can only hope and pray this is enough to stop her. Shame, shame, shame on you.
I agree! If this is true, it certainly fits her modus operandi. Proud to use Latin out of respect for Mr. Summers. R.I.P. John, I'm sure the great "Karma Kommittee" in the sky is meeting right now. What goes around comes around... Anyone who deliberately destroys a persons career and/or life fits in all of the levels of Hell in Dante's "Inferno."
Stonecasters

Argyle, FL

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged!
and
Let Him Who is Without Sin Cast the First Stone
JUST ME

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#14 Feb 18, 2013
Marianna is filled with bitc*es and wh*res that think they are really important people. If for some reason, someone makes their little brats unhappy, they will do anything to avenge the situation. Most of these bitc*es need to be worried about their own situations. I guess if you start some sh*t on someone else,it will take the spotlight off of you. Those of you that this post offends are exactly the ones I'm talking about.
ShameonyouGretaC harles

Marianna, FL

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Ghost of Banquo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! If this is true, it certainly fits her modus operandi. Proud to use Latin out of respect for Mr. Summers. R.I.P. John, I'm sure the great "Karma Kommittee" in the sky is meeting right now. What goes around comes around... Anyone who deliberately destroys a persons career and/or life fits in all of the levels of Hell in Dante's "Inferno."
lol Well said!!! RIP Mr. Summers.
Really

Argyle, FL

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Really people do you think for one minute that the allegations may be true. Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, well folks he was a duck
Rome

Gray, GA

#17 Feb 18, 2013
No more no more wrote:
<quoted text>
Greta Greta.......Seems you are constantly stirring a pot of manure. I believe this could possibly fall in your lap, the manure that is. Try transfering all that drama energy into losing some of that extra weight. You and your buddy from school are both loonies.
ShameonyouGretaC harles

Marianna, FL

#18 Feb 18, 2013
Really wrote:
Really people do you think for one minute that the allegations may be true. Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, well folks he was a duck
He has been teaching for a long time. Funny how all this comes out when one parent gets mad.
No more no more

Argyle, FL

#19 Feb 18, 2013
Really wrote:
Your theory is bogus. If these allegations were true it would have come out long ago.We would have detected the quacking of the duck. Known the man for over thirty years. Was he odd, yes, I can go with odd duck. Did he ever hurt anyone, no. Are you saying he might have been gay? Well, maybe. Is that worth taking his job and his life for? No. I've known him for thirty years and could not say one way or another about his sexuality. I can say he was one of the most wonderful, dedicated teachers I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. His class was amazing.
Really

Argyle, FL

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Since you know so much, why would she be mad??

I didn't even go to Marianna and I had heard about him and his peculiar ways.

Quack quack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbian Invasion Rumor (Sep '13) 8 hr Alkai7718 33
Discussion Fri Panamaed 6
Seems David Thompson Is My Stalker (Sep '12) Apr 20 Panamaed 30
Officer Otis makes Cottondale Ghost town (Feb '13) Apr 19 Joker 23
UPS man Apr 19 Joker 7
hotels Apr 19 frisky 1
looking to have a facesitting experience Apr 18 Early20sdreamer 4

Marianna Jobs

Personal Finance

Marianna Mortgages