Cops and Women
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Surprise

Niceville, FL

#1 Jan 3, 2010
Why is it everytime you see a cop in Jackson County he is pulled over talking to a woman in a parking lot? What about any of the investigators would you really think the taxpayers are getting their money worth when one of the investigators spends his time sleeping with everybody's wife? Sounds like the perfect job huh?
No Surprise

Argyle, FL

#2 Jan 3, 2010
That's why we need a sheriff who is more ON THE JOB than just sitting in his office. That's why we need a better UNDERSHERIFF than one who spends his time chasing ghosts and spitting tobacco.

Jackson County deputies have always been whores and seems like they always will.

Who was the woman who came to work at the S.O. years ago and who gave a lot of the deputies a STD? What was her name? There's no telling what deputies took that home to their wives and other women. I remember bunch of them in the health department and wanting to keep it under wraps.

Let's start naming names of the deputy whores. WHo wants to go first?

Let's start naming places they meet their women too!

COme on, ROberts! Clean up and clean out your staff!
agreed

Argyle, FL

#3 Jan 3, 2010
Saw one yesterday in the parking lot of N.F. Rentals, girl in a mustang was pulling up to him and it was obvious he was sitting there waiting on her.
agreed to

Niceville, FL

#5 Jan 3, 2010
i happen to know one who used to like it on the hood with a certain judges cousin
deputy wife

Chipley, FL

#6 Jan 3, 2010
Got the guts...contact the wives and tell them to their face...they are not difficult to find...there is usually a car in our driveways! Do it! Like how you cowards got my first post kicked off...no swearing in it, just a challenge!
Again I say, you all must be criminals with an axe to grind for you to start some crap. Start it with me! Challenge still stands.
Gator 10

Argyle, FL

#7 Jan 3, 2010
Hey Suprise, You must get locked up by them cops and to ugly to post a bush bond. Why you hatn on the Deputies that get some play? How about getn a waitress job and some teeth, take a shower , a little perfume and maybe, jus maybe you will catch the eye of a needy Deputy or city cop you holster sniffer!!!! Other than that pay your probation and stay off the computer.
agreed to

Niceville, FL

#8 Jan 3, 2010
deputy wife wrote:
Got the guts...contact the wives and tell them to their face...they are not difficult to find...there is usually a car in our driveways! Do it! Like how you cowards got my first post kicked off...no swearing in it, just a challenge!
Again I say, you all must be criminals with an axe to grind for you to start some crap. Start it with me! Challenge still stands.
how about we play a great game called "pick the correct deputy's appendage" that they have emailed all the women in town.lots of hot pictures around town and on cell phones.i'm willing to play.
Gator 10

Argyle, FL

#9 Jan 3, 2010
Lets play Agreed 2!
Deputy Wife

Chipley, FL

#10 Jan 3, 2010
Like I said, you got proof, BRING IT...but be prepared! I hope there is a tattoo on that appendage, proof is proof, butt wipe! Come on, show up and tell the wives...

I don't know if you are privvy to this idea, but if a deputy is single he DOES have the right to date. Come on! If you have something REAL...DO IT!

Agreed...if you have pictures...take 'em to the sheriff...but again, they better be cold FACTS! It would be interesting if the sheriff did pull your record tho and show the low, scummy criminal you are!!!
Been there- done that

United States

#12 Jan 4, 2010
I was married to a deputy who was fired for going with a married dispatcher under the previous administration. It's a case of trashy women loving guns and men with lack of moral character. He actually married the last piece of trailer trash I caught him with and I say good riddance. He has also been caught running around on her. True justice. What the women seem to forget is that a man who runs around on his wife will also run around on them if they are so lucky as to "catch" him. So funny, so true.
redneck

Bristol, FL

#13 Jan 4, 2010
I seen a cop and a woman parked at peacock bridge boat landing,
guess she was working off her ticket
Deputy wife

Youngstown, FL

#14 Jan 4, 2010
Hey, Redneck, sometimes deputies meet up with DCF before they head to an abuse call. A deputy who sits in plain sight at a location is probably there for legit reasons. They can't ALWAYS help who drives us and starts talking to them. Did you ever think it was the deputy's wife that met them? Why don't you take down license plate numbers, redneck, since you have so much to say and take them to the sheriff? If you can't read redneck, how about dates, places and car descriptions? Your criminal co-conspirator who CAN read can write all that stuff down for you, as he/she types FOR YOU here! Come on, now, challenge still stands...IF you REALLY have something, why don't you bring it? NO ONE has arrived at my door yet to tell me anything!!! Shall I ask the other wives!?!?!? PUT UP, OR SHUT UP!!!!
redneck

Bristol, FL

#15 Jan 4, 2010
might just take down his plate number deputy wife, who knows it might be your husband
Deputy wife

Chipley, FL

#16 Jan 4, 2010
Might be! And if so, don't you think I would want to know!? BRING IT!
hmmmmm

Plainview, NY

#18 Jan 4, 2010
Deputy wife wrote:
Might be! And if so, don't you think I would want to know!? BRING IT!
Seems as you feel it is happening to you and you just need proof. Well, trust me, proof is coming!
redneck

Bristol, FL

#19 Jan 4, 2010
deputy wife- "do oyu know where your husband is tonight"
yowzir

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#20 Jan 5, 2010
Cops need lovin too.Can't blame them, they don't make much money, nobody likes them very much except other cops.And they sometimes are killed in the line of duty. I don't know why anyone would want such a job.
Cop

Old Town, FL

#21 Jan 5, 2010
We do our jobs because most of us want to do some good for our communities. As for male and female relations happening well thats just human. We all date and meet up with friends all the time. Our patrol cars are our office so guess what? We meet all our contacts on the road or near them, parking lots are usually alot safer than the side of a road.

Some people really have nothing better to do than pick on us. Thats fine when your in trouble and need help guess what? We will still be there and help.
SayAmenBrother

Argyle, FL

#22 Jan 5, 2010
Can I get an Amen??

People are always quick to point out the bad things instead of even SOMETIMES focusing on the good things.

I guess cops are sorta like your parents...no matter what you say to them, no matter what you do to them. They will always be there for you unconditional!
Cop wrote:
We do our jobs because most of us want to do some good for our communities. As for male and female relations happening well thats just human. We all date and meet up with friends all the time. Our patrol cars are our office so guess what? We meet all our contacts on the road or near them, parking lots are usually alot safer than the side of a road.
Some people really have nothing better to do than pick on us. Thats fine when your in trouble and need help guess what? We will still be there and help.
Wanna know

Plainview, NY

#23 Jan 5, 2010
Deputy wife wrote:
Hey, Redneck, sometimes deputies meet up with DCF before they head to an abuse call. A deputy who sits in plain sight at a location is probably there for legit reasons. They can't ALWAYS help who drives us and starts talking to them. Did you ever think it was the deputy's wife that met them? Why don't you take down license plate numbers, redneck, since you have so much to say and take them to the sheriff? If you can't read redneck, how about dates, places and car descriptions? Your criminal co-conspirator who CAN read can write all that stuff down for you, as he/she types FOR YOU here! Come on, now, challenge still stands...IF you REALLY have something, why don't you bring it? NO ONE has arrived at my door yet to tell me anything!!! Shall I ask the other wives!?!?!? PUT UP, OR SHUT UP!!!!
So, you think you think that all cops are legit? Give me your name and number and I'll tell you what you NEED to know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commission Meetings 1 hr Nah 3
The MOB Banksters! (Jul '13) 9 hr whining wall 10
Get To Work 22 hr Mia 2
Bay County Association of Realtors Lawsuit May 22 makes no sense 2
corruption in the 14th judicial district (Feb '13) May 22 Cmcc 62
nicole edwards May 21 white boy simpson 1
Golson Elementary desperately needs a change. May 20 Bull Frog 7

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance