Doris

Burnet, TX

#1 Jan 14, 2013
She killed sharp Lee. He was her daddy. She killed him for the insurance money.
Who Dat

Marble Falls, TX

#2 Feb 26, 2013
I no her. She did dat.
kenny

Haslet, TX

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Doris wrote:
She killed sharp Lee. He was her daddy. She killed him for the insurance money.
shut up you disgusting fat biotch!!
Doris

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Well look whos calling someone fat. If it aint ms Hoghead and her daughter .Terrie are you still popping all those pills?I think that you should get your daughter some help some for yourself also.
Doris

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2013
FYI Kenny wouldnt stoop so low as to talk about you or your ignorant family.
kenny

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Doris wrote:
Well look whos calling someone fat. If it aint ms Hoghead and her daughter .Terrie are you still popping all those pills?I think that you should get your daughter some help some for yourself also.
we need to get our fat disrespectful kids some mental help they crazy from staying in the camper all them years and one day when I become a man I will stop mooching off your parents
now stfu honey and go get 17 mc doubles im hungry
Doris

Boyd, TX

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Biotch you done lost yo mind. I dont have any fat kids and dont have any campers setting by my house. You must be talking bout that fat pill popping red headed daughter of yours. Maybe you talking bout that taco bell eating hog that is your husband. At least I still got driver licenses unlike you. Marianna is glad to be rid of you.
Doris

Boyd, TX

#8 Feb 28, 2013
I heard that they opening an investigation into sharps death. Everybody knows that you killed your daddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catching 23 min Baphomet 14
First Judicial Drug Taskforce 10 hr Wife 22
Proud to be drug free Tue Osg 14
Chuck Miller Tue guest x1 2
Tracy Andrews Tue olddude 1
Rebecca Simpson Tue guest 1
nicholas may? Tue guest 3

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance