Forrest City Cold Case Solved With DNA

Forrest City Cold Case Solved With DNA

There are 42 comments on the WREG story from Apr 11, 2012, titled Forrest City Cold Case Solved With DNA. In it, WREG reports that:

A AA cold case solved with DNA. The family of a Forrest City woman may soon have closure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

Just Saying

United States

#21 Apr 20, 2012
Forrest City will loose this murder case also.
Beechgrove

United States

#22 Apr 20, 2012
When have they ever won a murder case?
curious

Forrest City, AR

#23 Apr 22, 2012
North Rosser wrote:
Jean Edward son was kill on the Civic Center parking lot and the killer is walking the street everyday.
Is he the guy that was shot walking home from the store?Whats the name of the killer?Why don't the cops arrest him?
Beechgrove

United States

#24 Apr 22, 2012
Jermey Buchana
just saying

United States

#25 Apr 22, 2012
Don't for get about the teens who murder 56 year old Arthhur Joplin. The teens is now walking the street.
smily

Kansas City, MO

#26 Apr 23, 2012
Yes the mans sister killer walking the streets why not Ho found him he's innocence
smily

Kansas City, MO

#27 Apr 23, 2012
I believe Anthony Johnson is innocence the man been in and out of jail since 2000 why now the caller needs to be charged to they just as quilty
just saying

United States

#28 Apr 23, 2012
Trust me he will beat the murder case, every one else does

United States

#29 Apr 24, 2012
just saying wrote:
Don't for get about the teens who murder 56 year old Arthhur Joplin. The teens is now walking the street.
You right and it makes me sick.
lay n low

United States

#30 Apr 25, 2012
you can get dna off a coke can or a fork without a court order cid dumbasses
DWI 6th

United States

#31 Apr 25, 2012
Sure you can get dna off of those things......thing is you just can't go into peoples houses or enter their body when you want to obtain those things..there are these things called amendments that protect people from unlawful search and seizure look it up its the 4th amendment. Its so easy to say do this and do that but until its done to you ...you will not appreciate the civil rights of americans.
just saying

United States

#32 Apr 25, 2012
Why have they lost the last five murder cases
ugly

United States

#33 Apr 27, 2012
Didn't they arrest someone already for this charge before Johnson these charges r crazy and he is being set up just cause people here him but we have Faith for him
ugly

United States

#34 Apr 27, 2012
Mr Johnson is no murder or no rapists he is innocence
ugly

United States

#35 Apr 27, 2012
Why they want to charge Johnson but everyone else walking the streets
fc native

Wynne, AR

#36 May 11, 2012
Fc native I would hate to get killed here
ugly

New Paris, OH

#37 May 11, 2012
It's all bout being racial because he black the person who lying on him needs to be charged for false infortmation cause he innonce
Experience

Forrest City, AR

#38 May 11, 2012
Wow. The ignorance is rampant on this board. What does any of this have to do with him being black? He is obviously a career criminal and a drain on society. No one set him up. FCPD got a DNA hit after 12 years. They can't manipulate that in order to frame him. Instead of perpetuating the cycle of stupidity and racism, why can't you just congratulate all law enforcement agencies involved for solving this case and bringing closure to a family that will forever be hurting.
family
#39 May 25, 2012
Justice needs to be served for the pawn shop murders downtown too!!!!!!!!!!
Guess

United States

#40 Jul 20, 2012
Forrest City had another murder on Dawson Road and I was told the Forrest City Police Department Investigates let the surspect back out on the street. Another repeat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 hr Thank You Barney 33,862
Aggrivating 14 hr Guest 4
Where to Target Practice? 14 hr Guest 4
EACC: Lack of Minority employees in high positi... (Mar '13) 20 hr guest 32
Good bye robert may 22 hr guest 26
he gonna make usa white again Mon Guest 2 27
hacked FB Sun Dead Brain 1

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance