Did you see anything in the sky?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amazed and confused

Wynne, AR

#21 Aug 8, 2009
This was a SOLID object. It was HUGE and ROUND. It was not any kind of spotlight, reflection, storm, or fireworks. I don't drink or do drugs. People witness strange and unexplained things everyday. I quess it was my turn. Maybe its the mysteries in life that make life so wonderful. If we knew all the answers, what would be the purpose.
Amberly

United States

#22 Aug 8, 2009
I saw something rather unusual sometime around that time. I don't know the exact date though. My mother and sister saw it too. I figured it was some type of experimental military craft. It was triangular, a few big lights, low flying, slow, and bulky looking. UFO sounds plausible to me. I don't see what's so unbelievable about them.
just sayin

United States

#23 Aug 9, 2009
Just because something is considered an UFO dosen't mean aliens and little green men. An UFO is any unidentified flying object that can't be explained by the few witness's that usually see them. At any given time you can look into the sky on a clear night and see more than you think, all you have to do is look. Marianna is a flight path for the Air Force base in Little Rock, and everyone knows from all the helicopters that come through here that that is true. You wouldn't fly something you don't want to be seen in the day or above radar limits which is around 500 to 700 feet depending on terrain. Sorry didn't see it, but good luck finding out if you can. I wouldn't talk to much, you never know when big brother listening..
what

Branson, MO

#24 Aug 9, 2009
do we know what it is yet?
amazed and confused

Wynne, AR

#25 Aug 10, 2009
Don't know anything yet, maybe someday. I will always know in my heart, the search will continue. I agree with just sayin, you never know who might be listening or watching.
Goda mighty

United States

#26 Aug 10, 2009
amazed and confused wrote:
Don't know anything yet, maybe someday. I will always know in my heart, the search will continue. I agree with just sayin, you never know who might be listening or watching.
YOU ARE ON ONE...
Go to rehab!!!!
angel

Chesterfield, MO

#27 Aug 10, 2009
Goda mighty wrote:
<quoted text> YOU ARE ON ONE...
Go to rehab!!!!
Who are you to judge? You don't know what's out there in the universe. Just one of those narrow minded ones.
deebee

United States

#28 Dec 24, 2012
You should check out the Stuttgart sighting of March 20 1950 -- a round disk with blueish lights in a circle on the underside, witnessed by pilots on a routine flight. These things do occur, especially around fault lines; Marianna is a fault location.
wow

United States

#29 Feb 4, 2013
When I was younger I came home one night with my parents and my dad and I were in the yard carrying in groceries when we saw well I don't even know how to describe it really. Very bright blue lights then they changed to green it looked like the thing was right on top of the house! It was huge and circular and it scared me to death but I've never seen anything like it before or after. And no one else besides my dad and I witnessed it. Never found out what it was but ill never forget it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New sheriff and county judge? (Nov '15) 1 hr john deere 4
Danny Taylor 7 hr You already know 2
Dennis Howard 7 hr Sugar 2
Preston G 12 hr D dog 1
First National Bank of Eastern Arkansas 14 hr Jane 8
Brian Mathes and the Law 16 hr Mathes 1
How stupid is the PD Mon Makeyougohmm 4

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance