REBEL

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Has she. Straighten up yet?

AOL

#2 Sep 26, 2012
She's never been crooked. What does she have to straighten up about?
a web

United States

#3 Sep 27, 2012
All webs are crooked
haha yeah...

United States

#4 Oct 1, 2012
Amen!!! Haven't met one I could trust yet!! They all lie. Of its coming out of their mouth, it's a lie!! I mean ALL Webbs!!! No exceptions!
Steve

Huntsville, TX

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Im not a Webb, but Im related to the Webbs and they are family to me!! I challenge you to put your real name on here and lets find out who your family is..But I doubt that you will do that..Sorry A$$ white trash!!
BRANDY KAYE CUTLIP

United States

#6 Oct 8, 2012
No comment on JOY WEBB from me but I PRAY FOR HER as I do myself!!! I'm not perfect & neither is she by far but I'm with Blake & I love their child & dnt think its right to put her through anymore than she has been through already!! But things will work out for the best!! THATS MY REAL NAME bc I AM PROUD TO BE WHO I AM & WHO I WILL BECOME!!
zero

Austin, AR

#7 Oct 16, 2012
What has she been through?
Randy

Tyler, TX

#8 May 24, 2013
Here she is again. She's a disgrace to our family name.
Andrew

United States

#9 May 29, 2013
We went on a date once and she passed gas I thought it was a accident but she laughed and done it again I was so embarrassed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family court Judge 2 hr Personal 8
This is the real shit 3 hr guest 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr arabela 43,267
Joe and Mike Patterson (Apr '14) 10 hr nasty 13
Charge the mother 22 hr Smh 15
forrest city high school (Oct '09) Wed Guest 104
Todd Gray Wed Knowsher 3

Marianna Jobs

Personal Finance

Marianna Mortgages