whats your opinion about conner murde...

whats your opinion about conner murdering robert

Posted in the Marianna Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
noseyrosy

United States

#1 May 17, 2011
i believe it was cold blooded murder & us as the citizens of lee county have a right to assit with justice gettin served

Since: Jul 10

United States

#2 May 17, 2011
I believe its not murder if that person is in ur house at that hour of the nite attemptin to beat the shit out of you! Justice was served

“NSA”

Location hidden

#3 May 17, 2011
i believe if granades were legal..they would prolly have some and we wouldnt be having this discussion cause everyone would have went kaboom
i think they should legalize granades on country farm hill...they would fix there own problem then..well im sure the pin pulling part would have to have picture type instruction....
noseyrosy

United States

#4 May 17, 2011
memphishoney wrote:
I believe its not murder if that person is in ur house at that hour of the nite attemptin to beat the shit out of you! Justice was served
Who says they were whoopin conner's ass inside? And manly a$$ terry ann wants to act like a man & jump on a man she deserved to get knocked the f*$# out! Conner's scared cowardly a$$ just didn't wanna take his ass whoopin like a real man. And by the way "miss think you know it all" the whoopin started outside & thats were it ended But point blank robert & conner are cousins/friends & they let a old ugly nasty spunt out ass dope hoe instigate between each other Hell naw JUSTICE WAS NOT SERVED!!!! Not yet anyway! a man's life was taken by another human being, Murdered...all because of a B*t*h & scared to tote a good ole ass whoopin......

“NSA”

Location hidden

#5 May 18, 2011
who caRES who was in the right or wrong...2 dope heads off the streets...sence the cops couldnt do it!!... goooooooo conner!!!! go buy more bullets and keep up the good work!!

United States

#6 May 18, 2011
Hell u can only make it out so long robert already been shot and stabbed once b4 guess dos times it was someone else fault to! And I don't blame her so wat if she a dope ho some dude comes to my house beatin da [email protected] outta my old man I will jump in to cause dats how country girls roll and if he was beatin the shit outta me my ol man wlda killed his @ss to! All I can say is it aint her fault if they spun out over her poosie! And I don't think to grown men against a man and a woman is a fair fight! Sounds like robert always in da middle of some shit!
harlett

Mabelvale, AR

#7 May 18, 2011
b_rad_ wrote:
i believe if granades were legal..they would prolly have some and we wouldnt be having this discussion cause everyone would have went kaboom
i think they should legalize granades on country farm hill...they would fix there own problem then..well im sure the pin pulling part would have to have picture type instruction....

F*** a granade an atomic bomb rite n the middle of marianna an get rid of all of em that way u make sure u dont miss none. Everybody n marianna is crackheads includin these 2. They need 2 put a bubble around them an gas all their asses. Arkansas would b a better place if we got rid of more of these dam crackheads. Thats y i got away from that shit hole, it is nothing but a death trap an a minor flaw 2 our map that needs 2 b erased an a scenic hwy put n its place. Sum1 legalize 1 day a yr that we can shoot, stab, or bomb all crackheads w/ n a 50mi radius.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#9 May 18, 2011
They wouldn't knW how to detonate an a bomb... They just think it was some high tech ammonia tank ... They prolly load it up and take it to the scrap yard.....Fckin idiots they are
curious

Batesville, AR

#10 May 18, 2011
Robert who?
weavers

United States

#11 May 18, 2011
I personally think its a sad situation for all of the families involved. If you don't have any respect for the ones involved at least think about their families.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#12 May 18, 2011
U go weld a muffler before I start handing out pink slips!!!
Brenda

Westbrook, TX

#13 May 18, 2011
b_rad_ wrote:
U go weld a muffler before I start handing out pink slips!!!
you are such an a$$.every post you have been on from day one you've been a total a$$ to everyone. are you ever nice to anyone or are you a sour puss all the time. your a very hateful person..i did use my real name. Brenda Cardwell

“NSA”

Location hidden

#16 May 18, 2011
brenda...you have selective reading!!...and great u used your real name!!..spelled right and everything huh?..do you want a fckin cookie or something?...do i care about 2 crack heads being killed?...h3ll no...do i care how there family feels?...h3ll no...how was there family feeling when them 2 loosers were out making dope and sht?..stealing and sht..beating up and robbing folks?..dont seem like that did nothing then....so fck em now!!....now you have a good nite and enjoy that fckin cookie brenda!!
ps..i think i started being an a$s day 2 thank u very much!!...get ur facts straight!!

United States

#17 May 18, 2011
It was meth not crack just sayin. And apparently the person defending justice didn't care either or they wldnt have put it on topixs brenda. They asked for the opinions dey got em! And everybody except their family proLly feel the same way! I agree another dopehead off da street but mind you I believe connor will get his from somebody! Robert had a lot of friends and wild a@@ family that will get justice for him outta connor....I wld recommend da witness protection program.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#18 May 18, 2011
cracks heads meth heads same sht...both worthless scum that needs to quit and become a productive citizen or die...either or ....makes no difference
repoman

North Little Rock, AR

#19 May 18, 2011
a cure for the meth problem.... percription aluminum foil!!!
Give it a rest

West Helena, AR

#20 May 19, 2011
harlett wrote:
<quoted text>
F*** a granade an atomic bomb rite n the middle of marianna an get rid of all of em that way u make sure u dont miss none. Everybody n marianna is crackheads includin these 2. They need 2 put a bubble around them an gas all their asses. Arkansas would b a better place if we got rid of more of these dam crackheads. Thats y i got away from that shit hole, it is nothing but a death trap an a minor flaw 2 our map that needs 2 b erased an a scenic hwy put n its place. Sum1 legalize 1 day a yr that we can shoot, stab, or bomb all crackheads w/ n a 50mi radius.
What in the h3ll? Everyone in Marianna is a Crackhead? Boy, oh boy, aren't you like judging a WHOLE d-amn town of people based on only a portion of the population? And these people are clearly not on crack... Methamphetamine... There is a big difference, good grief, do some research before you go popping off at the mouth like you really know something.
Do you people have no heart? Or sympathy for the family members left? Its a very sad situation, but Robert is gone, let him rest.. IN PEACE... And stop getting on here running your mouth. I am sure his family doesn't care about everyone's opinion involving his death. And this stuff on here could possibly be read by his daughters. And they, I am sure, don't want to see these negative things about their daddy.. regardless of his actions, he's still their dad, and they are mourning his loss, and the possibility of them getting on here and seeing this stuff is sad. They don't deserve this crap, and neither does the rest of his family. Let it be... Like everyone's opinion about this whole situation is not a relevant thing to be splashing all over the web when his family, who is sad, can read it... Have a little sympathy for his family... My God, you people have no heart.
David

Batesville, AR

#21 May 19, 2011
Who got killed?
think

Helena, AR

#22 May 19, 2011
We all have family that is not perfect. Nobody has the right to judge Conner, Robert, or their families. You cannot turn off family LOVE. It does not matter what they do, there is still love. You may have hard feelings for that family member but again, there is still love. So before you talk or make judgements remember there is a mom or a child who still loves this person and may be reading all of this negativity.
David

Batesville, AR

#23 May 19, 2011
Robert Webb?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
attention to county or state whoever 37 min Diane 1
Clear choice 1 hr Lee 2
Who is among the best looking girls that come f... (Jan '12) 4 hr xgame 25
mayor mr click hall 23 hr el puncho 2
Palestine men Mon Guest 13
Forrest City Ambulances Mon Robt K 2
attention sheriffs department Aug 21 Caldwell 3

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance