brenda

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2011
do anyone know where this guy is hideing?
Justin

Little Rock, AR

#2 Aug 5, 2012
I'm his nephew
sweetthing

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2012
if this is the right keith green i dont know im gonna say intial alva. does he remember he has a child he never has seen or spoke too?
sweetthing

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2012
also that it probley bothers his daughter because she has never met him and her family dont know how to get ahold of him because he disappeared when her mother was pregnant to be with another women. the daughter is probley better off because he is a dead beat dad.
Mel

Turkey

#6 Nov 20, 2013
İ am just curious is this guy in the Marines?
Mel

Turkey

#7 Nov 20, 2013
If it is İ know him.. He was stationed in Kingsbay Georgia.. and he has another Baby he knows about and was told about .. how sad.. 13 years later and no one knows where he is at..
Mel

Turkey

#8 Nov 20, 2013
i need to speak with him if anyone knows hime is rightful name is Keith Alva Greene.. his dad died İ believe when he was younger ... he is tall and has sandy blonde hair .. He has a son thats looking for him and wants to know him as well.. Please lord let me find him for his sons sake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Reality Check 37,469
my husband (Sep '15) 12 hr dparchman 4
kane barkley (Nov '13) 16 hr Guest 6
Jamie Hart? 17 hr jackmeoff 5
State Police HQ Tue FCResident 1
Bill Rhea plead No contest to 4th degree sexual... Tue Concerned parent 2
Royce Conner Jun 26 Tina 2

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance