hes a really good guy a true rider so dont hate
white girl

United States

#3 Jan 26, 2011
travis is a lie
white girl

United States

#4 Jan 26, 2011
a dead beat i talk to his baby mommy all he do is make her wite on him and then bitches at her he dont clean up after himself he nasty hell he even cheats steals and does meth coc and alot more

Since: Jan 11

#5 Feb 3, 2011
he use to pop alota pills back in the day, aint no tellin what all he on now
Daisy6

United States

#6 Feb 5, 2011
Does anyone have a picture or DOB for Travis Byrd? or where he is living now?
tbo

Helena, AR

#7 Feb 7, 2011
yall some punks talking on the computer this is travis if u have something to say come to me about it instead of getting on a computer talking bout some folks and one thing i work my ass off to support my family and i dont do drugs and yall can suck it

Since: Jan 11

#8 Jun 19, 2011
naw i aint got no pic bt he born 1-4-90 and lives sum where nt far from rondo last i heard. oh yea tbo, u did pop alota and all sorts of pills, use to nt b able to find u for days then u would finally come down off ur high and go home. matter of fact uve wreacked urs, ur moms, and i think 1 more other vechicle cause u was high and calld ur self "runnin away"

Since: Jun 11

Helena, AR

#9 Jun 20, 2011
tbo wrote:
yall some punks talking on the computer this is travis if u have something to say come to me about it instead of getting on a computer talking bout some folks and one thing i work my ass off to support my family and i dont do drugs and yall can suck it
you realize what you just done rite...
tbo

Helena, AR

#10 Jun 21, 2011
i da pappy let me tell you if i ever find who the hell u are u will regret it i bet u wont say ure name because u are scared of me . prolly be a little like bobby clark or someone who is really gay . i did have a wreck or too but i wasnt high like your crack headed daddys and mommys so runn ure cocksuckers some more because that looks like thats all u are going to do .
BigMama

United States

#12 Jul 7, 2012
I can promise you that he is not on pills and can pass a drug test. Can you? Looks like to me that yall need some english courses, because yall cannot spell worth crap. Clean your own back yard before cleaning up someone elses.
BigMama

United States

#13 Jul 7, 2012
Who is white girl? I know that you did not talk to Travis baby mama because she stayed here with me all the time and she did not talk to anyone. If you got guts say who you are, this is " Travis Mother Lore" You mke me sick telling lies. Whats the matter he wouldnt have anything to do with you? If you aint scare tell me who the hell you are? I promse you wont do this shit to anyone else white girl?
justin

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Sep 25, 2012
who knows baluga? justin does, where is the real byrd dog?
mee

United States

#15 Sep 26, 2012
BigMama wrote:
Who is white girl? I know that you did not talk to Travis baby mama because she stayed here with me all the time and she did not talk to anyone. If you got guts say who you are, this is " Travis Mother Lore" You mke me sick telling lies. Whats the angermatter he wouldnt have anything to do with you? If you aint scare tell me who the hell you are? I promse you wont do this shit to anyone else white girl?
anger & confrontation have put a lot of people in the graveyard, sometimes it better to leave things alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 59 min SSOB 35,215
Forrest City Cops and County 4 hr busy body 4
Kriston Hogland 6 hr Kriston Hogland ... 7
Nicole french 7 hr Monroe Bound 13
P Fowler 7 hr Jon dose 2
What a shit hole of a town 16 hr Sure is 12
Big white house on north forrest Thu Super private 1

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance