JR E

United States

#185 Sep 10, 2009
GO BIG RICK.......that red hair becomes you bud !
The Hill

AOL

#186 Sep 11, 2009
I can't believe so many people respond to such a fool as ricky. I have known him since I was young and he has always been dumb as a stump. Then I look at some of the people responding and boom there it is, the losers of Marianna.
lol

United States

#187 Sep 11, 2009
The Hill wrote:
I can't believe so many people respond to such a fool as ricky. I have known him since I was young and he has always been dumb as a stump. Then I look at some of the people responding and boom there it is, the losers of Marianna.
Looks like you couldn't resist either!!! LOSER!!!
StandingForRicke y

Sherwood, AR

#188 Sep 11, 2009
Rickey wasn't out to harm anyone he is like a caged wild animal. He's hurting from all his injuries. Rickey is loved no matter what kind of screw up he is. I have known him all my life and he is far from dumb, in fact he could do anything if he set his mind to do it. He was once Marianna's heart throb and he some how got lost in the shuffle. If he decided to turn his life around he would be a very large inspiration to so many people. He has the personality and as bad as he may be he can still charm a snake. If people would stand behind him (NOT MEANING ENABLE HIM) and get him long term rehab maybe Rickey would find himself. He's an addict but he's not a killer. There's hope for him but he's got to hit his own bottom
thinks alot

United States

#189 Sep 11, 2009
He wasn't out to harm anybody! Ok prolly not but he was out to steal your stuff. Injuries well he wouldn't have had them if he wasn't trying to steal!
StandingForRicke y

Sherwood, AR

#190 Sep 11, 2009
My point is that he is not dumb but he is an addict and he is loved by many. If Rickey makes a come back and changes his life style Rickey could very well be an inspiration which could help a lot of addicts. Addicts steal and it's nothing they are proud of it's just what happens when you get to the bottom of the barrell. I am not saying it's right by no means.
StandingForRicke y

Sherwood, AR

#191 Sep 11, 2009
That red hair did not become him! He looks like walkin death....
JR E wrote:
GO BIG RICK.......that red hair becomes you bud !
dangarous

Sunnyvale, CA

#192 Sep 13, 2009
Look god damn it. Dont talk about ricky ford. He is a very nice man and yeah he does wrong but who dont. . And he has been a friend of my family for years and we have helped him and we have helped him . . So mind ya b i
Bitch got swagg

Sunnyvale, CA

#193 Sep 13, 2009
Thats all yall can do is talk. Yall aint nuthn but talk. Ricky is awesome. Yes, he has done bad in the past as ALL of us have. So untill yall know him dont talk no stuff. Dig it?
HEX

Little Rock, AR

#194 Sep 14, 2009
Something needs to save Rickey because he ain't gonna save himself. People need to love him with some tough love and stop enabling him to continue to kill himself. Stop making excuses for him and let him hit bottom. People keep going to his rescue and all they are doing is digging his hole faster and literally loving him to death. God must have an awesome purpose for him to serve because he's been trying to get his attention for years!
bitch got swagg

Sunnyvale, CA

#195 Sep 14, 2009
HEX wrote:
Something needs to save Rickey because he ain't gonna save himself. People need to love him with some tough love and stop enabling him to continue to kill himself. Stop making excuses for him and let him hit bottom. People keep going to his rescue and all they are doing is digging his hole faster and literally loving him to death. God must have an awesome purpose for him to serve because he's been trying to get his attention for years!
I am not making any exuses 4 ricky. He does make mistakes and he does need help. But, Half of marianna its self needs help!
Rhonda

Little Rock, AR

#196 Sep 14, 2009
Ricky and my dad were friends when I was little. Im tryin 2 find out if he no's where my dad is. Warren James?
boo

Forrest City, AR

#197 Sep 15, 2009
waren james lives on jefferson road in marianna
HEX

Little Rock, AR

#198 Sep 15, 2009
Your Dad is in Haynes and lives with Tammy Denton.
Rhonda wrote:
Ricky and my dad were friends when I was little. Im tryin 2 find out if he no's where my dad is. Warren James?
HEX

Little Rock, AR

#199 Sep 15, 2009
What's your email address and I will send you his number
Rhonda wrote:
little johnny

United States

#200 Sep 16, 2009
whats junior mccoy doing? trying to outdo big rick now LMAO
phuketjean

United States

#203 Aug 3, 2010
addicted to wrote:
marsha couples wats the fyi
She got picked up & did some time. Now she's out & doing fine!
somebody

Mountain Home, AR

#204 Aug 3, 2010
jack wrote:
hem es wun mene mofo en wen he gits bak hem beter not fine ot wo yew es cose rikey wil bete teh snott ot uf yew!he useded too skrew my sistur en i lake hem alot!
by:
me!
hi dona!
TO ALL YOU DRUNKEN DOPE HEADS OUT THERE. LISTEN UP COUSE WERE ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE. LEAVE RICKEY FORD ALONE!!!! HES DONE HIS TIME AND IS COMEING OUT GOING TO TRY THE STRAIGHT LIFE FOR AWHILE. SO ALL YOU DOPE HEADS OUT THERE STAY THE F AWAY FROM HIM. GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONE IN HIS LIFE PLEASE..
silly_stupid_hos

United States

#205 Aug 9, 2010
Wesley wrote:
Up to it
down to it
damn the man who can't do it
If you can't do it
Rickey can do it
cuz
Hot Damnit he's use to it!!!
Ain't that how it goes Rick? LOL
LMAO you tell em Nipps!!! Don't let these stupid mfkr be talking shit about Ricky he's cool as shit
b dic

Little Rock, AR

#206 Aug 10, 2010
whats up rick still picking thorns out of your ass... this is lunars bro from la!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Price Harris pharmacy 16 hr Ripper Biatch 7
dustin (Dec '09) 18 hr Oldfriend 18
Douglas Bokker/Sara Kiser murder 1st 18 hr Guest504 36
guy's being 18 or 19 dating 14 and 15 year old ... (Dec '13) Fri j Jones12 165
If you want to know who B_rad is (Jun '11) Jun 30 Nicole Loomis 39
Removing Robert E Lee's birthday Jun 30 Poster 3
food giant>marianna Jun 30 Poster 12
More from around the web

Marianna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE