prodigy hustler bj chambers
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
870KID

Wynne, AR

#44 Nov 23, 2010
those kats weren't taking care of biznezz like those books say they were. theres noway n hell dat they were anywhere near being da biggest dealers n detroit SO KINGPINS NOT!!!!! WHITEBOY RICK, MASERATI RICK, DEMETRIUS HOLLOWAY AND BESTFRIENDS were way bigger than them. if u r truely reading da books and know da history between detroit and marianna then u know da truth...everybody who went 2 detroit during dat time didn't go there with the chambers or because of the chambers, then james ray death had nothing 2 do with the chambers, ray didn't go 2 detroit with them nor did he ever see them while n detroit, james ray got killed because of him using drugs and stealing!!!!and there was and still is noway n hell dat they could have ever supplied half da city of detroit with drugs and noway n hell dat they had 500 people working for them....i can sit here and point out all type of lies that r n those books and prove them 2 b lies, but hey do ur thang hometeam, get dat money
Kingsamiam

United States

#45 May 16, 2011
I am looking to speak to the entire group of brothers in helping restore there legacy! My father is a published author and I'd like to help these guys rehabilitate there images in hopes a having a fair shot at life when they get out! Check out "my pen his thoughts" -Samuel Williams Any interest in this move email me at [email protected]
regina hunt

Dearborn, MI

#46 Jul 13, 2011
i have beeen otis friend i like to here from him
jason taylor

Detroit, MI

#47 Aug 7, 2011
i just wanted to know,what made them brothers pick detroit? hit me back at [email protected]
Kyuntae Sanders wrote:
Left Marianna,
Here is the Contact Info:
Billy Joe Chambers
10060-039
Federal Prison Camp
PO Box 700
Yankton, SD 57078
FAN MAIL/QUESTIONS/COMMENTS PLEASE SEND MAIL TO:
P.O. BOX 15708
DETROIT,MI 48215
jason taylor

Detroit, MI

#48 Aug 7, 2011
i just think it should be atleast made into a movie..forget new jack city, its all about detroit city, peace..
Dybbuk

AOL

#50 Sep 30, 2012
b dic wrote:
boy you just dont know when to shut your mouth do you. you must not know about the chambers. you might want to keep that mouth shut just a little warning iam a white boy iam from la grange and i grew up with the chambers. most people take your playing as that, but you need to watch what toes you stepping on before you come hurt
Brad may not know the chambers, but I do. You/they say that they took poor blacks from the cotton fields in Marianna, Arkansas to work in their crack houses in Detroit? No, they didn't thats a lie. We had cotton pickers (machines) then, black labor wasn't used in Arkansas at that time. You say that you're a white boy from LaGrange, what a pathetic white person you are. So you grew up at the same time the chamber boys did. that don't mean shit. The chambers ain't shit. They were all pretty much on the dumb side thats why they ended up where they did.
Dybbuk

AOL

#51 Sep 30, 2012
Marianna ain't shit because Marianna ain't ever been shit. Any town that will change the name of their street (Texas Street) to martin luther king ain't shit. Won't be long untill Marianna is no larger than Haynes. If we had a real Sheriff in this shit hole of a county instead of a yelloe belly coward, none of this crap would have been to start with. WHO was Sheriff then? Robert Bobby May thats who, and what happened to him? The Feds scared him right out of office. He's Sheriff now in St.Francis County, and if the Feds Can't get him this time then their not doing their job. Marianna is in Lee County, why wasn't Bobby may doing anything to stop them? Money? Maybe it was all them whore houses he had. You see what it is, is that the Chambers got as big as the white man wanted them to and thats all. They were allowed to come to Marianna, and to LaGrange or they NEVER would have been here at all.
Dybbuk

AOL

#52 Sep 30, 2012
Millions of dollars a day? They had HALF of Detroit? What a laugh. What happened to all that money BEFORE they got busted? They spend it on all them old used up cars?
Dybbuk

AOL

#53 Sep 30, 2012
The closest thing that the blacks had to a gangster back then was Jessie Woodson. He had that old club down on the corner. Even he was a joke. No, my black fiends I've been around, and Marianna has had NO BLACK GANGSTERS. Who knows I just might come on back and run those pussy ass little gangs that ya'll have off. Marianna is in a sad shape, and doesn't look like it's going to be any better with little jimmy as your chief. Becausem if he were going to do something then he already would have.
Tina

United States

#54 Nov 18, 2012
So, what is this really about?
franzetta

Taylor, MI

#55 Apr 22, 2015
Bj chambers is a great man he did what he had to do he is a true legend in my eyes I can truly say I ran with the best of them .underneath the glits& glamour he has always been a sweetheart that's why he was and is more loved than disliked by people he gave and helped a lot of people never judging or looking down on others he gave loyalty and respect never took his position in life as being better than other or above others! I love u Bj and proud to be a friend and part of the family.my mom would have said the same thing ( sassy) she was a legend in her time also I rolled with the best of them and was born to a real one.
Poster

Little Rock, AR

#56 Apr 24, 2015
franzetta wrote:
Bj chambers is a great man he did what he had to do he is a true legend in my eyes I can truly say I ran with the best of them .underneath the glits& glamour he has always been a sweetheart that's why he was and is more loved than disliked by people he gave and helped a lot of people never judging or looking down on others he gave loyalty and respect never took his position in life as being better than other or above others! I love u Bj and proud to be a friend and part of the family.my mom would have said the same thing ( sassy) she was a legend in her time also I rolled with the best of them and was born to a real one.
Is this suposed to be satire, or are you really calling a drug dealing thug a "great man"?

Should have taken him outside the court house and hung him from the nearest tree.
The Answer

Dallas, TX

#57 Apr 17, 2016
I think it's a really great idea to revitalize Marianna. Matter of fact, you guys should start with the molesters of the community. You know, like Arthur Sanders & those who helped cover his tracks for decades so that his victims have the opportunity to heal. Start there & watch your beloved community thrive. Until then, it will CONTINUE to crumble. Mark my words. With Love, The Answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First National Bank of Eastern Arkansas 7 hr jared 9
New sheriff and county judge? (Nov '15) Wed I know right 5
How stupid is the PD Jul 25 Makeyougohmm 4
First Judicial Drug Taskforce Jul 25 Curios 30
Done a favor by Marianna Police? Jul 23 Racer18 10
summer harris Jul 15 psycho bitch 4
Cheating on Tina Jul 12 Tabitha 2

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance