prodigy hustler bj chambers

Posted in the Marianna Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LEFT MARIANNA

Nashville, TN

#1 May 5, 2007
NOW THAT BJ CHAMBERS GOT HIS NEW BOOK OUT WHERE CAN A PERSON LIKE ME FINE OUT WHERE I CAN GET A COPY I WENT ON HIS WEBSITE PRODIGY HUSTLER AND FOUND OUT ABOUT HIS BOOK IS NOW OUT BUT IT DIDN'T SAY WHERE YOU CAN PICK IT UP SO IF ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE BOOK FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW I HEARD TAHT THEY WILL BE GETTING OUT SOON AND I WISH THEM A LOT OF LOOK ON GETTING THEIR LIVES TOGETHER.
Kyuntae Sanders

Raleigh, NC

#2 May 25, 2007
Left Marianna,

Here is the Contact Info:

Billy Joe Chambers
10060-039
Federal Prison Camp
PO Box 700
Yankton, SD 57078

FAN MAIL/QUESTIONS/COMMENTS PLEASE SEND MAIL TO:
P.O. BOX 15708
DETROIT,MI 48215
left marianna

Nashville, TN

#3 May 31, 2007
Kyuntae,
Thank you for that information but what i would like to know is Otis address Do you have that I know that he has been away for a long time but it wouldn't hurt to hear from an old friend. Do he supose to be getting out sometimes soon.
Kyuntae

United States

#4 Jun 1, 2007
Otis and BJ are getting out in November 2011. Otis is in Louisiana. You can go to www.bop.gov to find Otis' address. Click on inmate locator.
ARTIE

Germantown, WI

#5 Jun 2, 2007
If there is anyone from Marianna ARK, that wants to help in Marianna. I have started to form a non-profit to revitilize Marianna. The town is dead. All the young folks have moved away, no bear creek nomore, no August meetins, anymore, nothing. This town is home to so many and we need to bring it back to what it was. Better. Marianna has nothing there anymore. And the only way we can bring back the fun, joy and family is if we have a town reunion. If anyone out there wants to help please send me an e-mail at [email protected]
left marianna

Nashville, TN

#6 Jun 4, 2007
ARTIE wrote:
If there is anyone from Marianna ARK, that wants to help in Marianna. I have started to form a non-profit to revitilize Marianna. The town is dead. All the young folks have moved away, no bear creek nomore, no August meetins, anymore, nothing. This town is home to so many and we need to bring it back to what it was. Better. Marianna has nothing there anymore. And the only way we can bring back the fun, joy and family is if we have a town reunion. If anyone out there wants to help please send me an e-mail at [email protected]
HI, Artie that do sounds like a great idea but where do we start first. Its so hard to get people to listen to whats going on in marianna' how could we get this message across.
left marianna

Nashville, TN

#7 Jun 4, 2007
Kyuntae wrote:
Otis and BJ are getting out in November 2011. Otis is in Louisiana. You can go to www.bop.gov to find Otis' address. Click on inmate locator.
KYUNTAE, Thankks again for thaT info. i did just what you said and recieve the info. that was ask. i have been looking for this info for a long time. Are you from marianna. you might know my dad. the people in marianna call him jack rabbit because he played football and can run so fast i also have a brother named after him robert smith AKA bubbie hang with james farris may he rest in peace.
well any way thanks again.
Kyuntae Sanders

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2008
Left Marianna,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Sorry for taking so long to respond. YES, I KNOW YOU, YOUR DAD, AND YOUR BROTHER!!!
I am from Marianna...and I still live here!!! You might know my daddy...and my mother. Both of my parents taught in the Lee County School District - Coach Arthur Sanders and Mrs. Betty Sanders.
left marianna

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2008
Kyuntae Sanders wrote:
Left Marianna,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Sorry for taking so long to respond. YES, I KNOW YOU, YOUR DAD, AND YOUR BROTHER!!!
I am from Marianna...and I still live here!!! You might know my daddy...and my mother. Both of my parents taught in the Lee County School District - Coach Arthur Sanders and Mrs. Betty Sanders.
yes i know who you are i didn't know that you where still in marianna, you have a sister that married one of the jones boys right, from what i can remember they are not together anymore. you also know my best friend there in marianna annie farris have you seen her. so what are they doing up there in that black hole, oh yea i wrote otis and he worte me we have been keeping in touch. you keep in touch with me too. i will be home in may.well any way im at work gota go talk some more later.
Kyuntae Sanders

Little Rock, AR

#10 Jan 30, 2008
Yes, Annie and I attend the same church - Mt. Calvary (Rev. Ronald Broussard is the pastor). I haven't seen Annie since October.
My sister and Montrell got married...and now they are divorced.
Not too much is happening in the black hole.
left marianna

United States

#11 Jan 31, 2008
Kyuntae Sanders wrote:
Yes, Annie and I attend the same church - Mt. Calvary (Rev. Ronald Broussard is the pastor). I haven't seen Annie since October.
My sister and Montrell got married...and now they are divorced.
Not too much is happening in the black hole.
i heard that, are you sure you are in marianna, you ain't seen annie she lives there. or, you just don't get out much. she works for the prison.well anyway what do you think about what artie is tring to do fo marianna? if he want it to work he will have to be strong.
Kyuntae Sanders

Jacksonville, AR

#12 Feb 2, 2008
Yes I am still living in Marianna....I don't get out that much.

Artie has a great idea for Marianna. I definitely would want to help...one step at a time. Tackle one issue at a time. It would work if your heart and mind are set on accomplishing those goals. You have to stay strong because your own people will rise against you.
Kyuntae Sanders

Jacksonville, AR

#13 Feb 2, 2008
I don't know why it states that I live in Little Rock.
grgtttjuhjt

Conway, AR

#14 Jun 11, 2008
:(
Noniki

Waterloo, Canada

#15 Nov 12, 2009
Where can I purchase this book from
HELEN

United States

#17 Jul 7, 2010
LEFT MARIANNA wrote:
NOW THAT BJ CHAMBERS GOT HIS NEW BOOK OUT WHERE CAN A PERSON LIKE ME FINE OUT WHERE I CAN GET A COPY I WENT ON HIS WEBSITE PRODIGY HUSTLER AND FOUND OUT ABOUTI HIS BOOK IS NOW OUT BUT IT DIDN'T SAY WHERE YOU CAN PICK IT UP SO IF ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE BOOK FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW I HEARD TAHT THEY WILL BE GETTING OUT SOON AND I WISH THEM A LOT OF LOOK ON GETTING THEIR LIVES TOGETHER.
NO BUT I WOULD LIKE A COPY AS. WELL IAM THE COUSIN WELL WAS OF JAMES RAY GARRISON WHOM. WAS MURDERED IN MARIANA ARK. AND MAY BE SOME HOW IN CONECTION WITH THE CHAMBERS SO PLEASE IF YOU COME ACROSS ONE PLZ INFORM ME THANKS
HELEN

United States

#18 Jul 7, 2010
LEFT MARIANNA wrote:
NOW THAT BJ CHAMBERS GOT HIS NEW BOOK OUT WHERE CAN A PERSON LIKE ME FINE OUT WHERE I CAN GET A COPY I WENT ON HIS WEBSITE PRODIGY HUSTLER AND FOUND OUT ABOUT HIS BOOK IS NOW OUT BUT IT DIDN'T SAY WHERE YOU CAN PICK IT UP SO IF ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE BOOK FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW I HEARD TAHT THEY WILL BE GETTING OUT SOON AND I WISH THEM A LOT OF LOOK ON GETTING THEIR LIVES TOGETHER.
My bad his name was James ray garrison I'm sure that u prob. Know the rest of the family too but I'm just courious as too what really happened. To my cousin but I do know that he was murdered in Detroit. Plz help
HELEN

United States

#19 Jul 7, 2010
James ray farris
b rad

Helena, AR

#20 Jul 8, 2010
how can someone call thereselves a "prodigy hustler" when there in prison??...sounds like the same old sht just another person that dont want a legit job getting caught...hmmm i guess every dealer,thief, bank robbers,liquor store robber is a "prodigy hustler"
b dic

Pacifica, CA

#21 Jul 8, 2010
boy you just dont know when to shut your mouth do you. you must not know about the chambers. you might want to keep that mouth shut just a little warning iam a white boy iam from la grange and i grew up with the chambers. most people take your playing as that, but you need to watch what toes you stepping on before you come hurt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr gurl 36,177
Madison Haley Lewis Gschuend 4 hr Dumbass 19
Eric Fenner Wright 11 hr Not the one now 1
Jody Lowe 12 hr Ruff 2
Ms Diane Winters 14 hr The police 2
wooten Thu little rock 1
Jamie Hart? May 24 dude 2

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance