Megan Pruett
good girl
#1 Jul 30, 2012
Does anybody know whats going on with her these days?
uhh

Ida, LA

#2 Jul 30, 2012
shes doing fine.....not trying to be mean but plese keep her name off here.. she has enough to deal with
whatever
#3 Jul 31, 2012
She needs to learn to take care of her baby and get off that crap. She has a husband that loves her and she threw that away for some drugs.
uhh

Ida, LA

#4 Aug 1, 2012
well if u ask me it seems like you already knew what was goin on with her...so why even ask
whatever
#5 Aug 2, 2012
Yes i guess so! Thank u very much.
Dana
#6 Aug 2, 2012
I feel sorry for Cody and the baby. She doesnt c how bad this hurts them. So dont take up for her.
uhh

Ida, LA

#7 Aug 5, 2012
first of all, i'm grown. i can take up for her if i want becuz she is a very sweet person and would do whatever she can for anybody. im pretty sure there's more to why she left cody than what you think or know.
Get over it
#8 Aug 5, 2012
Cody is a friend of mine and whatever is going on with him and megan is their buisness. Topix isnt the place for it.
nobody

United States

#9 Aug 10, 2012
he is a good father and can be a stud horse n the stable if u know what i mean p.s. he is not the one strungout n getn playd out he was a man before megan and will still be a good man after at least his son will be in a drug free place n she will regret giving up on cody because he has no quit n him
hsugg

West Helena, AR

#10 Aug 11, 2012
yea i agree megan can be a great person sweet and would do anything for u but im sry she needs help bad she really going to hurt her self so if u know cody u need to tell him to fight for not literaly but not to give u
p she is not in her right state of mind i would but we have had problems and i shouldnt probally even care but im not that way ive know her for a long time and hate to c that she is hurting she needs her true friends and family so who ever u are plz help her she straighten up b4 she can do it agian she just has to have a reason so plz someone pass this on to cody him and his son could be that reason most of all his son needs her cuz no matter what she is his mom and he knows that but as he gets older it will haunt to think maybe he couldve been the reaon y she turned to drug ......EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE KNOW THAT IS NOT TRUE BUT FOR LIL BOY NOT TO HAVE HIS MOM IN HIS LIFE IS HARD FOR ANYONE AND MOST KIDS THINK ITS THERE FAULT EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT!!
nobody

United States

#11 Aug 11, 2012
cody has done givn up on megan he would never be able to trust her and that would always be that doubt he will probably just move on an find someone else to help him raise his son i just feel sorry for him because he has a big heart he just has trouble showin it sometimes

United States

#12 Aug 16, 2012
Shes moved on with her life! Doing good too! She was stripping til the dang place got shut down
Really

Memphis, TN

#13 Sep 10, 2012
Yall just need to keep her name out of yalls mouth u have no idea what she has been goin threw!

West Helena, AR

#14 Sep 17, 2012
where is she these days and how she doing??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 47 min Pondering 33,375
Cody R Flowers 1 hr typical 2
Pual McGee 8 hr I know 3
Looking for Farming jobs 9 hr Breakfast At 2
News State trooper charged for hitting juvenile off-... (Jan '16) Thu Corrupt 155
Outback Thu Guest 3
Jessea Smith (Jul '14) Jan 18 King 9

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marianna Mortgages