430Yep

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2012
Oh my gosh! She could be a stunt double for those "thangs" on the Night of the Living Dead! She's got it going on with all the weight she's done lost with her sunk in eyes & cheeks! Can you say "Somebody help the poor drugie out"?
discusted

Canton, MS

#2 Aug 22, 2012
430Yep wrote:
Oh my gosh! She could be a stunt double for those "thangs" on the Night of the Living Dead! She's got it going on with all the weight she's done lost with her sunk in eyes & cheeks! Can you say "Somebody help the poor drugie out"?
maybe she will go ahead and do the world a favor and kill over she had my cousin shot and watched him suffer before he died and my neices are without a daddy now
Anonymous

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2012
Dang this is harsh on both sides...I know of her I don't know her personally tho
sarah fryer

Memphis, TN

#4 Sep 6, 2012
WELL CHECK THIS OUT I I KNOW THESE PEOPLE ALL OF THEM AND IF YOUR THAT POSITIVE OF WHAT YOUR SAYIN BOUT THEM, SAY YOUR NAME TOO AND THEN WE CAN SPIT SOME TRUTH BOUT YOU FIRST OF ALL TERRYE ANN IS MY BEST FRIEND AND ROBERT WAS A VERY VERY GOOD FRIEND MY BROTHER IS MARSHALL AND CONNER KNOWN HIM SINCE I WAS SEVEN AND FOR YOU TO TALK SHT LIKE THAT IS BULLSHIT WHAT WENT ON THAT NIGHT AT THE VALLEY ONLY THE PEOPLE THERE KNOW AND IF YOU WERE THEM YOU WOULD EITHER REACT THE WAY THAT THEY DID OR END UP THE WAY THEY DID IM NOT TRYIN TO HURT NO FEELINGS AND IF I DO FEELING IS MUTUAL I GOT LOVE FOR ALL THESE PEOPLE AND FOR THERE FAMILIES AND I FEEL BAD FOR THERE KIDS ALL OF THEM ROBERT GIRLS HAVE NO DAD NOW MY BROTHER LOCKED UP AND HE HAS A LIL GIRL AND TERRYE ANN KIDS ALONG WITH THE OTHERS GET TO SEE YALL POST SHIT THAT YOUR NOT CERTAIN OF BUT HIDE WHILE YOU DO IT AND I AINT GONNA LET YOU TRASH MY FRIEND SO IF YOUR SO SURE OF WHAT YOU GUMS IS BUMPIN POST YOUR NAME TOO NEXT TIME SO ILL KNOW WHO IM COMMENTING TOO THE FACT IS EVERYONE OF THESE PEOPLE ARE CHANGED BY WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT AND IF YOU AINT ONE OF THEM YOU PROBALY HAVENT A CLUE EXCEPT WHAT YOU THINK OR WANNA BELEIVE BUT THE TRUTH IS AND THE TRUTH HURTS AND NONE OF US KNOW BUT THEM SO DONT MAKE IT UP
huh

Cabot, AR

#5 Sep 6, 2012
I just want someone to explain how he is your cousion and his kids are your nieces. I know it's Arkansas but I still don't get it.
huh

Cabot, AR

#6 Sep 6, 2012
*cousin
Donna Shattuck

Houston, TX

#7 Sep 9, 2012
Way to tell them Sarah....just try to ignore all of them they are all haters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr Reality Check 40,948
dtf? Thu Guest 4
Pet Town Thu John 1
Tina padgett Nov 21 Yep 5
No fishing license Nov 21 Guest 11
church (Mar '16) Nov 21 Guest 21
ray and tay Nov 21 Guest 1

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance