Marianna Women
FC Guest

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2011
What is it about Marianna women? Is it something in the air or water? I have never met one yet that no matter how nice they seem at first, they turn out to be some kind of bi-polar, psychotic, scheming or back biting, hypocritical bitch. They seem to wake up in a different world each day. Did they teach this in a special class in school there or what?
Radar

AOL

#2 Feb 15, 2011
They told me,that is foreplay.I didn't stay long after they told me that.Because if that is foreplay,I don't want to be there when,the playing has stopped

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 15, 2011
I agree I was married to one of those kind of women!

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 16, 2011
aight now... i like em lively..dam a routine chick..normal equals boring..sounds like you guys need a amish chick or a bird dog or some sht..for you tards to talk about the ladies so fast you must assume you are the sht or something?..mabe she acted bad from your stand point in hopes you would break up with her cause she knew you was a sprung lil sissy punk..you 3 muskaqueers sounds like one them control freak that has major insecurties issues about ur selves..you a homo romeo ant ya?..and it ant just the marianna chicks it just chicks in general ant it?...tell the truth..its the internet be honest with ur self come out the closet..randy the aol user will hold the door for you!..
Randy II

United States

#5 Feb 16, 2011
Fckin liar kweer boy b_rad, you dont even like girls, everybody knows you like little boys

“NSA”

Location hidden

#6 Feb 16, 2011
randy its ok man...go back to posting under aol..its cheaper than your phone internet..it only took me 1 day of posting on that ghost sighting forum to get you to change internet providers..lmao...that is funny
Randy

AOL

#7 Feb 17, 2011
B_rad is having withdrawals, because I won't let him smooch my goober.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#8 Feb 17, 2011
there's my lil aol btch...see i was nice enough to save you from haveing to get a 2nd crazy check to pay for phone internet so you could post...so i think a lil appreciation should be showed
Randy II

United States

#9 Feb 17, 2011
okay then you can swallow next time

“NSA”

Location hidden

#10 Feb 17, 2011
have you ever posted anything that dont involve you wanting a dude you blow you?...i done told you..chris hansen with that predator show gonna get you..
Randy II

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2011
Yes, your the only dude I know who wants to blow me, but then you wanna blow every dude.
RDF

United States

#13 Feb 21, 2011
FC Guest wrote:
What is it about Marianna women? Is it something in the air or water? I have never met one yet that no matter how nice they seem at first, they turn out to be some kind of bi-polar, psychotic, scheming or back biting, hypocritical bitch. They seem to wake up in a different world each day. Did they teach this in a special class in school there or what?
You must know the stupid lying two timing cheat I been seeing

“NSA”

Location hidden

#15 Feb 21, 2011
Randy you read that up there?/\ they both dated your momma ||
||

United States

#16 Feb 22, 2011
U know randys momma to :O

“NSA”

Location hidden

#17 Feb 22, 2011
yea!.. she once worked for me..but then she stop charging her usual nickle for the "john's" and just started bending over for free..b_rad dont roll like that..i had to replace that btch with another local

United States

#18 Mar 5, 2011
Papa always says "never trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and dont die". Goes ten-fold for Marianna bitches.
Oprah

United States

#19 Mar 5, 2011
Most women from here suffer from narcissism and wont admit it. Narcissism is a disorder in which people have little or no regard for other people's feelings, limiting their ability to function in relationships and in other areas of their life. Their reasons for what they do are not the same as normal reasons. In fact, treating them like normal people (e.g., appealing to their better nature, as in "Please have a heart,") will make matters worse with a narcissist. Thus, for instance, in a "romantic" relationship, they will want you to do what they want because they want it and not because you want it -- and, in fact, if you actually want to do what they want, then that's too much like sharing and you wreck their fun and they don't want it anymore. They want to get what they want from you without giving you what you want from them. Period. If you should happen to want to give what they want to get, then they'll lose interest in you. They can be pretty nice, even charming, flirtatious, and seductive and will flatter you shamelessly if they want something from you. When you attempt to get close to them in a normal way, they feel you are putting emotional pressure on them and they withdraw because you're too demanding. They can be positively fawning and solicitous as long as they need you, which is not most people's idea of a real fun relationship.
You know who you are.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#20 Mar 6, 2011
guest wrote:
Papa always says "never trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and dont die". Goes ten-fold for Marianna bitches.
lmfao..your papa is a very wise man...and thats some funny sht!!

“NSA”

Location hidden

#21 Mar 6, 2011
It's a personality trait of egotism... vanity... conceit.. and selfishness or can be use to a social group or to denote elitism...but deff not all that crazy sht you said..oprah...go watch dr phil and learn something... a man once name Narcissus <---that kinda gotta ring to it dont it for some reason huh?...anyways back to the dr phil show.. where you can learn something...he was claimed to be a handsome young man...who has never saw his reflection an this lil s1utty chick name "echo" was cursed by this evil woman named "hera" for gossiping(go figure)...and was cursed to "forever have the last word"..well "echo" saw him and wanted to talk to him..but couldnt speak first...so she followed him threw the woods where he stop to drink some water..he bent down to get a drink and saw his reflection in the water for the first time and not knowing any better he fell in love and started talking to it..now this was the lil s1utty chick "echo" chance to talk to him..so she starting repeating the last thing he said to his reflection..not understanding a reflection he thought it was speaking to him and became more enraged unable to comsume his love..he pined away at the pond and changed into a flower that now bears his name narcissus...greek mythology..now go spew your ignorance somewhere else onto simpler minds where you can make your absurd conclusion of parts of human nature you do not understand...
oprah

United States

#22 Mar 6, 2011
http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/12913

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/traits.ht...

scroll down to "It's very hard to have a simple, uncomplicated good time with a narcissist"

you read too much wikipedia b_rad_

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
forrest city federal prison low (Oct '08) 7 min WHAT 391
children's home (Oct '11) 1 hr teresa 19
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Orange Man is Fake 34,496
Wilson Parker 8 hr yep 3
everyone's buisness (Nov '09) 11 hr Figgy 15
LCSD Auditors catch Murdock (Apr '16) Mar 24 Guest 6
James key Mar 22 Niki 9

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance