Did you vote today?

Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

guest

United States

#21710 Feb 9, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
"everyone fails to comprehend"
Nope don't think that at all.
Nope, just you.
FACT

Ash Flat, AR

#21711 Feb 9, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you can find a post where I stated how correct I am or that a liberal hasn't got a clue. I have just observed how little you seem to know about the world around you, seems that you wasted a high school education but then some people don't set their goals all that high.
Do you think you are correct on all your post you make on Topix?

Do you think Liberals understand politics?


What makes you think I made it through high school ?

Do tell......... about this world around me.

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21712 Feb 9, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, just you.
Looks like you been hitting that bong again.
Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR

#21713 Feb 9, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think you are correct on all your post you make on Topix?
Do you think Liberals understand politics?
What makes you think I made it through high school ?
Do tell......... about this world around me.
Nothing you have posted would lead me to believe that you had any formal education, was just giving you the benefit of the doubt, now I just give you the doubt
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#21714 Feb 9, 2013
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think you are correct on all your post you make on Topix?
Do you think Liberals understand politics?
What makes you think I made it through high school ?
Do tell......... about this world around me.
Liberals understand politics quite well. It's reality they struggle with and where their laziness really shows.
Twododge

Jonesboro, AR

#21715 Feb 9, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals understand politics quite well. It's reality they struggle with and where their laziness really shows.
FACT is an acronym for
Factually
Accredited
Certified
Trash

Tis the best he can do
Founding Fathers

West Memphis, AR

#21716 Feb 9, 2013
These were liberals who sought liberty ... the two words are from the save etymological family; "conservative," on the other hand, is what those nasty "liberals" rejected and fought against, as "conservatives" want to control people, allow them only what the controlling "conservatives" find appropriate and sufficient, and in sum prefer no meaningful change to anything defined by the controlling conservatives ... as they always know best and reject liberties for all.

Conservatives at their finest ... the radicalized Middle East ... Dick Cheney, Mitch McConnell and their ilk

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21717 Feb 9, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you have posted would lead me to believe that you had any formal education, was just giving you the benefit of the doubt, now I just give you the doubt
Do you have Dementia or ADD, I will presume you do and refresh your memory real quick like.

"Barnyard wrote: I don't believe you can find a post where I stated how correct I am or that a liberal hasn't got a clue. I have just observed how little you seem to know about the world around you, seems that you wasted a high school education

You see, you were talking primary education not "formal" .

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21718 Feb 9, 2013
Founding Fathers wrote:
These were liberals who sought liberty ... the two words are from the save etymological family; "conservative," on the other hand, is what those nasty "liberals" rejected and fought against, as "conservatives" want to control people, allow them only what the controlling "conservatives" find appropriate and sufficient, and in sum prefer no meaningful change to anything defined by the controlling conservatives ... as they always know best and reject liberties for all.
Conservatives at their finest ... the radicalized Middle East ... Dick Cheney, Mitch McConnell and their ilk
Impressive, nice work.
Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR

#21719 Feb 9, 2013
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have Dementia or ADD, I will presume you do and refresh your memory real quick like.
"Barnyard wrote: I don't believe you can find a post where I stated how correct I am or that a liberal hasn't got a clue. I have just observed how little you seem to know about the world around you, seems that you wasted a high school education
You see, you were talking primary education not "formal" .
Actually "formal education" consists classroom based learning. You must be related to Barney, just not real bright are you?

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21720 Feb 9, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you have posted would lead me to believe that you had any formal education, was just giving you the benefit of the doubt, now I just give you the doubt
OH NO, Mr. Bill say it ain't true!

Then tell me what the hell you were trying to say.

Was the "doubt" not the benefit to begin with.


Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21721 Feb 9, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually "formal education" consists classroom based learning. You must be related to Barney, just not real bright are you?
Your shitting me, really, a real class room.


Are you going to tell me that K through 12 is not primary education?


If you are on a job interview and they ask you where you received your formal education, are you going to say, in a class room, or perhaps name your High School?

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21722 Feb 9, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually "formal education" consists classroom based learning. You must be related to Barney, just not real bright are you?
Hey when you find time to discuss our original topic and turn off the spin mch. this was it;

FACT wrote: Do you think you are correct on all your post you make on Topix?

Do you think Liberals understand politics?

What makes you think I made it through high school ?


Cheneys Dick

Fort Smith, AR

#21723 Feb 9, 2013
Liberals are unwash, unkempt, drug taking hippies who are sitting around waiting for their next welfare check so they can give praise to the Great Allah Obama. That is all.
Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR

#21725 Feb 10, 2013
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey when you find time to discuss our original topic and turn off the spin mch. this was it;
FACT wrote: Do you think you are correct on all your post you make on Topix?
Do you think Liberals understand politics?
What makes you think I made it through high school ?
As Barney would say "Show me where I was wrong"
I think liberals understand politics, the good guys got whupped last November,you don't luck into that kind of win.
And finally, you have never given us any indication that you ever attended any sort of school.

And you really believe those were part of our original topic?
red

Dallas, TX

#21726 Feb 10, 2013
could be.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21727 Feb 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals understand politics quite well. It's reality they struggle with and where their laziness really shows.
Great statement. Liberals see the world the way they want it to be, Conservatives see the world the way it is....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21728 Feb 10, 2013
Cheneys Dick wrote:
Liberals are unwash, unkempt, drug taking hippies who are sitting around waiting for their next welfare check so they can give praise to the Great Allah Obama. That is all.
Lots of truth to your post..

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21729 Feb 10, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>
As Barney would say "Show me where I was wrong"
I think liberals understand politics, the good guys got whupped last November,you don't luck into that kind of win.
And finally, you have never given us any indication that you ever attended any sort of school.
And you really believe those were part of our original topic?
And you really believe those were part of (the/our) original topic?

Take your pick, it does not change a thing.

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#21730 Feb 10, 2013
Barnyard wrote:
<quoted text>

As Barney would say "Show me where I was wrong"

And finally, you have never given us any indication that you ever attended any sort of school.
Damn boy, put that bong down, you have a bad case of

'I can't remember shit'

Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR
Reply ยป
POST #21709

20 hrs ago

FACT wrote:

<quoted text>
, seems that you wasted a high school education but then some people don't set their goals all that high.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
closet " meth " user 2 hr bigelow 1
New sheriff and county judge? (Nov '15) Wed I know right 5
Done a favor by Marianna Police? Jul 23 Racer18 10
summer harris Jul 15 psycho bitch 4
Cheating on Tina Jul 12 Tabitha 2
jake jones (Jan '15) Jul 9 Just A Friend 6
Cory Williams shoulda stayed on the hill Jun 30 Hillbilly 1

Marianna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marianna Mortgages